I don't give a fuck if this song topic is already old and i'm giving the shekels bros any attention

I don't give a fuck if this song topic is already old and i'm giving the shekels bros any attention.
But why does this video feel like the biggest propaganda piece ever?
Not a single point was made during their reaction besides
>White guy shut up lol
>WOAH HE SAID HARD N WORD WOAH
>Preach black guy!
>So right black for life!
Are teens so inept to see both sides of the picture?

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKK0ywjBXNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Are teens so inept to see both sides of the picture?
Yes. Thats why I'm against lowering the voting age in the USA.

what was even the point of the video? Black people are oppressed and it's pretty widely accepted that they face racism everyday, but people are always standing up for black people. When people say that Apu is offensive, no one cared.

>teens that the worst thing they saw was some random school shooting since they were too young to remeber 9/11 would be more easily shocked than someone 25+

>it's widely accepted that they face oppression
By who? Certainly not by me.

youtube.com/watch?v=PKK0ywjBXNc

Video if you give a shite.

normies
orignginainal

>im being oppressed by people who dont want me here, i should continue to stay in this location and demand their acceptance

Why did I never hear about this? How many people chimped out over-I mean peacefully protested this when it came out?

Attached: 1525667994403.jpg (456x434, 100K)

In the original video the guy presents the white guy's argument like it's an understandable, if not perfect, response from the white perspective.

However, the Fine Bros are always fucking retarded and make dumb clickbait videos, so I'm sure they just made it all about the white dude being racist. I'm not going to watch the teens react because I don't feel like losing any more brain cells today but that's my two cents.

the whole point of the song is that both sides have valid arguments but both sides can also be irrational. pretty simple message, but of course normalfags took the fact that the black guy's half came after the white guy's to mean that it was some sort of "comeback" or something
there seem to be many politically aware rappers out there that often get misinterpreted by media/ normies

Attached: 1524082276874.gif (400x300, 376K)

The Apu think imo is a bit out there but normies are such hypocrites, one post they're like "Omg those poor black people are so oppressed" and the next one is "le bobs and vagena xD indians r such perverts lol"

>"WTF JAPAN?!"

Japan isn't a weirdo paradise. It's mostly just Tokyo being a tourist trap.

Fagner lucas - I am Gaycist

"This song roxxxxx!!" -a fuckin fagget

>other side of the picture
what is there to see in some white man baby thats probably only conservative to live up to his daddy's views? ever notice how you never see any hardcore racist people against whites unless they're sjw and typically white? It's like whites can't help but be racist

m8. being racist against whites is the rule for blacks, not the exception

i feel those gape mouth faggots and colored hair dykes are the most passive aggressive racist motherfuckers around who try to oppress minorities to feel a certain way and think a certain way that fits their agenda.

As Kanye said, you don't have to be a democrat if you're a minority.

How's that generation z working out for ya? Lmao

i could only watch 3 minutes of this disgusting propaganda piece before i decided that i wasn't going to loose any more brain cells today. I see that the (((Fine Brothers))) are fucking shilling their fellow kike propaganda and teaching the good goys how to act.
whenever whitey tries to argue it's
>OYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYY slavery goyim!
>Shut up whitey, you can't say that.
>This is a (((forbidden topic))) goyim!
>Muh white privilege.
>Le racist!
Whenever the porch monkey speaks it's all
>empowerment!!!!
>YES OMG IKR XDDDDDDDDDDD
>btfo whitey
>yes goy, this is the only stance we're allowed to have
These teens where most likely cherry picked from high schools in commiefornia for their political views, since this is a jewish propaganda piece. Generation Zyklon is going to be the most based yet, since most """holocaust survivors""" are nearing their expiration date and the kikes' indoctrination is getting weaker every generation. Be patient brothers, the day of the rope is approaching.
fucking this

Attached: it's a mystery.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Yes but they won't say it in public.

why are you, or anyone else really, watching this shit? you are literally watching the youtube equivalent of Cosmo magazine.

I think it's very interesting how reductionist the views of the Jow Forums types actually are.
And how terrified they are of such ideas.

I Actually thought the white part made more valid points while the black part was just complaining...

This. It was meant to show both sides of the arguments but normies only think the black guys argument was the only valid one.

In short, the white guy was right as well as wrong and the black guy was also right but also wrong

Jesus fuck this makes me so mad.

Attached: 1518397938760s.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

holy fucking shit at 2:21. I've never seen self hatred so high in one person before

Did you not see the nigger in the dress?

Just a reminder that all of these videos are FAKE AND SCRIPTED BY JEWS.

By people, it's not the majority, just those in power. And I was born here, where else would I go?

Damn, black Asian girl is a qt pa2ti

I dislike that video because an argument between two strawmen has nothing to take from

I disregard the opinions of all women, children, and non-whites. I couldn't care less what the fuck they have to say about anything.

literally every reaction video to that music video misses the point.

>wow this guy is fucking racist!
>ah this black man speaks the truth!

Now you understand why black people think they're victims

Indians haven't been opressed like blacks have in history.

fuck trump lmao

When I first watched the video that part stuck out, but now that I re-watched it: she wanted to point out that Black people are racist against White people. Atleast I hope she doesn't think it's justified due to White oppression, because that's something White people are against.

I rally hatge this stysem

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (0.00% content).

Attached: i7654edghj_8ygtyu.png (1658x756, 1.09M)

>thefinebros
>quality content
pick one.
do you expect anything else from sheltered middle class teenagers that spend all day on twitter? The song was pretty shallow as well and doesn't tackle the issue with race in america at all.