I wish girls didn't exist, every cell in my body wants a girlfriend and is crying out in desire to hug her

I wish girls didn't exist, every cell in my body wants a girlfriend and is crying out in desire to hug her

Why am I tormented like this, this isn't fair, what did I do to deserve this pain

Attached: 1505471236989.gif (348x370, 1.99M)

You ain't the only one bud. Wait at the back of the line.

just give up it will never happen.

Attached: 1525736922074.jpg (1337x650, 710K)

the loli was taken to the hospital by an ambulance and after several surgeries is expected to make a full recovery

Attached: 1420816945063.jpg (750x499, 54K)

SKLGERJ:DRFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFRFRFRFRFRFRFRFRFRFRFRFRFRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WHY DID YOU FUCKING POST THIS

NOW IM FUCKING CRYING

I honestly wish I could just hug every dude in this board that has felt unloved. It really hurts my heart. You all deserve to feel love.
I love you dudes. I really do.

you wouldn't say that if you had to meet us irl

anonymous posts are cheap. you're only trying to make yourself feel good, i bet you know multpile people like us irl, but have never once given them the time of day

This is literally the scenario that played in my head with me being the one saving her by getting her to the hospital and then protecting her from whatever harmed her in the first place.

I think its a beta trait or fatherly instinct I don't know

basically this we're mostly crazies and autists. you wouldn't like us at all.

The paramedics in that image seem to be dealing with a spinal injury, but without head stabilizers on the backboard for some reason. You can tell because of the way the guy on the left is holding the victim's head and neck still. I was a lifeguard instructor and we were to tell our guards to not move without headblocks. At that point, once they're on the board, we're not supposed to move them anyway. I wonder why the paramedics in the image don't have any proper head stabilizers. There's nothing more important than the victim's spine being straight as possible, unless they're not breathing or something that could kill them. They shouldn't be running is what I'm getting at.

I daydream a lot about protecting a girl from harm and hugging her and keeping her warm on a cold night, protected from rain and stuff.

>Wish girls don't exist
>desire to get a girlfriend is now literally impossible to fulfill
Did you not think this post through?

Attached: 1514337071020.png (644x500, 66K)

you a straight buster Op, for real come now let's go get up to it

Attached: 1374777914969.jpg (410x500, 125K)

Dude, just go to a grade school and lure one of the kids away.

lol dude shut up
lol
like jeez shut up

board & blocks left 90% of protocols in like 2014. it's all Spinal Mobilization Restriction protocol now, collar and if necessary soft blocks like a blanket roll.

Attached: 1514083526687.png (700x700, 21K)

You're an evil misogynist that objectify women and treat them like shit. You may be in pain, but you deserve this pain

PURE

squee pure

Attached: 1502304934656.gif (227x221, 980K)

I would. I promise.
I feel very much crazy. Used to be very much a NEET. I have pretty shitty social anxiety and extreme insecurities. Paranoia about what people are thinking about me. I dont do much but work and go home. I kinda fell into an awesome job a few years back that has made me come out of my shell a bit. Got healthy and whatnot.

Good to know, friend. I guess since lifeguards only get pretty basic training, we do rather outdated stuff, and deal with water extrications. If there's a spinal on land we do Spinal Motion Restriction basically holding their head and neck in place until paramedics arrive.

No im pretty sure if he was hed have a gf

Damn, that gif is really hot.

Get your shit together and girls will appear in your life.

Attached: 1305999365871 (2).jpg (1024x1448, 1.88M)

Haha yeah I know, was just bantz

magically appear will they?

Attached: fuckman.jpg (2048x1205, 152K)

I wish I hadn't clicked on that image

Attached: likethistodieinstantly.png (400x400, 215K)

I dont even want a gf anymore user, they just ghost you or want to use you. Get a dog, because women are incapable of unconditional love. You can't hug and cuddle with a dog like you can with women and they aren't going to be able to tell you that everything will be alright, but at least they won't intentionally break your heart.

I used to just want to serve someone and tell then that they're beautiful and be nice to them but they'd rather just treat me like shit.

So now I have a qt dog who loves me.

im not even going to post a sad reaction image because this time im actually sad

There is nothing magical about it.
All faglords on this board have assbackwards approach to this shit.
Their lives are in shambles, they are out of shape, they have no job, no social life, no hobbies worth a shit etc and they expect a women to magically appear and fix that shit.
But that shit works that way only in cheap movies.

Attached: 1391809714855.jpg (1024x683, 39K)

Lets see a pic of you and maybe you'll see. And if its not your looks then its probably because you're fucked in the head. Rejection is not the equivalent to murder get over it

Koakuma kunny bantz

Attached: 1523971613229.jpg (782x1000, 489K)

i hate women too, especially ones that are going places while i stagnate. that something i perceive to be so worthless and below me is doing so much better than i am, i have to admit. im trying to fix it but it really kills my motivation that while im so alone, women are literally just handed friends, regardless of if they're just as bitter as me or worse. i dont even want sex, i get the urge but its just not rewarding, i cant feel anything, connections dont exist with anyone, the only beings i really care about are my dogs, which is funnily enough an improvement to where i was before.

gonna go do my final in a bit and get closer to my degree. then over the summer ill be doing other stuff to try and finally get me out of this rut. i wish you and all my fellow robros luck on your endeavors.

Attached: raisin.png (392x358, 243K)