What's his endgame, anons?

what's his endgame, anons?

Attached: God.jpg (700x544, 132K)

He wants to collect data to do proper bug fixing for the release version.

early access strikes again

Reality tv unironically

>tfw the planet is overrun with chinese players

I think God just doesn't want to be alone.
I mean, if you could just create a bunch of people, most of whom still love you after being given free will to do otherwise, people singing your praises and singing about how much they love you and want to be with you forever, wouldn't you choose that over being the sole, lonely being in all existence?

instead of ending his life he creates more

better create a gf instead.

>he hasn't read what the endgame is

Attached: 4horsemen.jpg (1600x1200, 51K)

The Creator is simply using the processing power of the brain of an autistic child to create this simulated reality in which the psychology of artificial intelligences programmed to behave like real human beings such as ourselves can be carefully studied within a closed system. Once it is time to end this program, the Creator will introduce a true vacuum into our false vacuum and the autistic child will reawaken from his induced coma.

Maybe he looks at it like a hobby, you know?

Do you know those people that create birds or some other stupid shit like plants. He gets off at cultivating good specimens.

Isn't that what most people do as well?
He created Mary. God's mother, daughter, and wife (she's supposed to be married to the Holy Spirit or some shit), because of the trinity.

>having a mommy gf, daughter gf, and wife gf all rolled into one
fucking based, god, I'm jealous

Attached: 1524211523780.jpg (97x125, 3K)

the creator or whatever makes it hard not to breed, its hardly free will for most people, instead of creating an ant farm on earth for "friends" he could just check out and save himself from feeling lonely and not have to create life that also sufffers

also where is the creators creator or are we just supposed to buy that he appeared out of thin nothing

no reaction image can encapsulate how fucking hard this just made me laugh.

The theology says he always existed, without beginning or end. It's not like he exists within this physical universe.
>muh suffering
Alright, if you're open to it, I'll explain that as well. Put simply, life is a test of sorts. One could think of it as a forge, where souls are given shape and formed into what they will be in the next life. As for why we have that test at all, God already tried dealing with beings without the test, the angels. As for how well that turned out, Satan broke away, took a few others with him, and started a fucking war in heaven.

Sometimes I think God would post here if he wasn't God.

>also where is the creators creator or are we just supposed to buy that he appeared out of thin nothing
unmoved mover, brainlet

Attached: 1517148516545.jpg (700x6826, 600K)

The test is unfair.
For some people is easier to have faith and live according to the word of god than it is for others.

no one ever said God was fair

Then fuck him and everything he stands for

A lot of the test boils down to self control. Don't murder people, don't steal shit, don't be a slut. Is it really that hard to do? Obviously there are exceptions, like stealing bread because your family needs it, or defending yourself from violent asshats.

COMPLETELY
ORIGINAL
GLOBAL
SATURATION

Read Revelation.

Evolution, growth and increasing complexity for all eternity.

(Exists) within/without time-space, "end" game

wish i could have just pirated my copy

Its easy to not murder, not steal and not be a slut when you are a Rotschild for instance.
Not so easy when you are literal who living in the arsehole of the world.

>Rothschild
>morality
Pick one
Unless you're a nigger, it's not hard to have self restraint. There are plenty of people who don't kill or steal, and this place is a living testament that some people don't have sex either.

Keep playing the waiting game?

>Some are born into so much material wealth and healthy relationships and into structured families in good communities that is easier to pass the test of god for them then it is for those not burn into such fortunate circumstances.

And what if I am a nigger?
Why God made it more difficult for me to prove myself? How is this fair and how is he showing his love for me when he creates me broken with low self restraint

Prove him wrong? As a fractal of god-head, you could only prove him to be what you really believe deep in the trenches of your soul.

>And what if I am a nigger?
Then stop being one. Decent black people exist, contrary to what some may believe.
Do you really, honestly do these things on a daily basis? Kill people? Steal from people? Have premarital sex with people? Even if you do, it's never too late to be forgiven. Do you think we don't all fall into habits, however small or large they may be? The difference is one willing to try and one who merely gives up and becomes a slave to his own flesh.

Prove him wrong? As a fractal of god, you could only prove him to be what you believe deep in the trenches of your soul.

>the creator or whatever makes it hard not to breed
said the user on /r9k

This is conversation is not going anywhere. I'm out.

If that's how it will be, then.
I hope you find peace one day, user.

Look at this mozilla in the wild.
I love you. Bye.

Attached: dont be negative be positive.jpg (1080x1086, 606K)

>god made me a negro and I dont like it help me
>hurr durr stop giving me actual advice
> I will now proceed to perpetuate the stereotype of running away while blaming it on the melanin levels of my skin

Stop throwing yourself a pity party using Jow Forums as an excuse and actually start helping yourself

If you want to improve you have to at least realise you are flawed, look at those flaws, say "fuck that shit" and do things differently

>This whole thread, one guy...the Big Guy. Thank you.

The endgame of God is to subjectively experience the lives of all one-hundred-ten-billion human beings to have ever lived on this planet. For shits and giggles.

bit of banter innit
on another note read revelation, probably to tell a story of some sort

This. Of course we may understand his motives only on this level of comparsion (we have no idiea what is God) but still.

[And said], "If you do good, you do good for yourselves; and if you do evil, [you do it] to yourselves." Then when the final promise came, [We sent your enemies] to sadden your faces and to enter the temple in Jerusalem, as they entered it the first time, and to destroy what they had taken over with [total] destruction