Write letters to anyone you won't expect to read them

Write letters to anyone you won't expect to read them.
Anna is probably dead by now, but whatever, I can't stop you like I failed to stop schizoid user.

Attached: it's a letter.jpg (3706x2470, 925K)

I'm sorry
Everything I do I do for you
I know if you knew you'd be disgusted

Please let me hold onto this one-sided love
To the last small embers that still burn
This is all thats keeping me alive

I wish I was a bird
Then I could fly away
Without needing your wings

I'm sorry for being this weak

Attached: 1520452831131.jpg (1920x1200, 1.37M)

I am not sad anymore.
This is because I take a trip to your country alone several months later. I want to walk the country you live in. I want to live according how I feel.
However you ignore me for a long time. Your behavior seems as if I don't exist in reality. So I don't have the courage to contact you in reality.
Even if I cannot meet you, I will enjoy my trip alone. Perhaps this may be my last trip.
But I am looking forward to it.

Dear A
Graduated today, it was nice
- R

I heard your hepatitis is really kicking in, you gained weight, you chug cock to survive and you have a black eye. You deserve worse. Sorry about your kid.

Dear stalker,
What motive do you have for actively seeking me out?
Do you wish me harm? Do you want to be closer to me?
I know at some point in your day, you will see this. And I'm nuts for trying to reach out to you like this, but my post will probably be laughed at and forgotten by the thousands of people who lurk this board. Might as well go and throw this out there to bait you.
What makes me special? I'm just a number among the shitposters here.
Perplexed and somewhat unnerved,
That person.

Attached: 1484020323877-1 (1).jpg (171x257, 34K)

I'm glad you did and I'm glad it went well. My exams start next week. I still haven't studied.

you wouId have if you stiII taIked to me

Attached: 1521196392562.png (354x402, 127K)

I would tell you I have then never actually fufu

Dear A,
Sorry.
-J

That's not how it works, I'd want pictures and specifics
I've had a busy coupIe of days so I'm gonna nap

Sleep well and sweet dreams. Again congrats on graduating

A,

I like to hear you beg but I won't stop. If you want me to show mercy then you should have treated me better when you were the one with power.

L

A

Still hate myself because I can't get over you

R

I want to find you and make you eat all of the eggs.

Attached: 1520334891384.jpg (540x558, 80K)

Dear A
I'm fucking your gf. Sorry man. Learn to treat her better.

Dear N,

What's up bitch, tell T I said hey. luv u tho

K bye, bitch.

Dear J,
It makes me sad that you are so old and we can't be friends forever. Either I kill myself or you die of old age soon.
D

at times in my life i've felt like a stalker for talking to people who i thought were friends, i hope that's what's happening to you and not someone trying to murder you. at the same time i wonder if you're delusional...

s,
i want to shoot myself. i'm not even sad really. this whole situation just makes me realize i am inadequate and will never be enough for anyone. it's almost comforting. like i'm happy knowing i don't have to try anymore, because it never mattered.

love you lots.

Dear G.,

I still Love you.

I miss you every day.

Please come back.

Hey Melly,
I want you to know that you are without a doubt the person Im going to marry. You act like you love me but push me away, you say you do but then say you don't. I know your life is hectic right now and you can't exactly think straight, but like always you know that's what I'm here to help with. I love you and all your stupid antics and have no problem taking care of you for the rest of my life. Times are tough right now, but if you stick with me and let me hold you close I swear on my life that I'll make all the pain and hardships worth it. Don't push the feelings down anymore because of what you did to me, I've long since forgiven in and now I only want things to be like they should. You say you need me, and I need you. I love you you goof.

user, you should forget them and enjoy it

There's so many things that I feel like I need to ask you or try talk to you about, but there's no way I can bring myself to do it because I'm a coward. There is no good ending.

A

I hope you realise that you are who I think about when I feel heartache for, listening to sad music at stupid hours of the night and afternoons hating that you're so damn far away. I just want you to know this; when shit gets difficult it's the thought of you that keeps me fighting. I am not nearly ready to admit these feelings, but it's undeniable. When we talk, you're so self depreciating, and I can't understand it because you're literally the cutest person I know. I want you to know that you put the confidence and the drive in me that I didn't even know I had. But it kills me that with every success I get in life means less time talking to you. Every year, month, week, day, hour, minute and second elapsed makes me feel I'm running out of time to make it to you. And I swear to god and to you that I'll make it there one day. And I don't care how long it takes me

- user

Attached: 1524461634253.png (1280x720, 5K)

what is your name, user? this sounds like it's for me, but i may just be projecting

i miss talking to you so much and i don't know how to without being an annoying faggot. i think me being an annoying faggot is why we don't talk anymore anyway, i'm tired of losing people i care about.

?,
I'm sorry. I thought you were the one stalking me (or somebody else was.) I actually had a breakdown weeks ago- I had to go stay somewhere else for a few days. I was afraid to even go outside.
I found your profile by accident when I drew out that stupid meme that I kept using and you responded back with the same username. I feel creepy. I'm sorry. I don't know who you are.

Though it may not be a good ending, it will be your best bet of the possible endings. It's something you have to overcome voluntarily.

Dear James,
Sorry for forgetting to write down your email before you left. That was really dumb of me, as I really wished we kept in touch. I hope you're having fun, back in South Korea, and that the 6 years that have gone by were good to you. Also, sorry for calling you Chinese. But, to be fair, it was hilarious hearing you deny that loudly in your Korean accent. Too bad we'll never encounter each other again.
- Alex

I saw a video of you on stage today. You were killing it up there, only looked a tiny bit goofy. I'm very proud of you. Going to come see you in Detroit or Chicago.

Sam Hyde
Sorry your channel got deleted man. Hope you're at the point where you don't need the adsense money. First Eggman, then Elliot, now you.

Also I'm not a witch.

That's something only a witch would say.

M? czy to Ty?

what's yours? or initials?

A.S are mine. It's unlikely this is for me.

I mean to say your best bet is overcoming your fears and doing it.

A
You probably dont even remember me but not a week goes by when I dont think of you in some way. I wish that last time we met I wasnt such a jerk and left you alone in the town. Its no wonder you moved and didnt tell me until a good few weeks later. Im so sorry and I will most likely never forget you.
R

It's not unfortunately. Initials are AJ

I wish you the best of luck though, Aaron Staton.

Attached: Aaronstaton (1).png (340x435, 247K)

Those insults were not aimed at you. Ni siquiera sabia que hablabas espanol...

Come on user that's not cool

Who are u? And who is this for ??

To the user who knows my name:
Who are you? What do you know about me and my family? Did you hack my phone camera?
Get some help for your fetishes,
D

Dear G
Why won't you even just TRY to get better? I love you and I know that it's not your fault you have depression but you're complacent, it's like you find being miserable and making everyone else miserable comforting. This shit has got to stop, it's been 5 fucking years. Go back to the gym, go back on your meds, pray. TRY. Or else you'll drag me down with you.

I feel crazy unsure of myself at this point in time. I don't know what it is I want or where I'm going. People continuously use me and fuck with my head to the point I just accept and let everyone into my life without considering the consequences. I don't even want to try anymore. I want out.

Probably you may be right. I would respect his feelings.
But I believe my own intuition and act. I'm not theoretical and may not be rational. And I am a very whimsical cat.
It is changeable, and it will be good.
I think it makes sense to go to that country.

Last letter of s name?

Dear user

Wow!

Attached: 3285997.jpg (1280x960, 183K)

Dear Ansa,
I think part of me was in love with you during secondary school, but I was too autistic to realise. I'm sorry. I hope everything is going well for you.

Attached: 21728394_1810065589284748_459401444592350n686_n.jpg (414x414, 47K)

it's sssss like snake

H,
I hope you will talk to me again some day. I don't know how to cope anymore. You were the only person I trusted, and after so many years you broke that trust many times and abandoned me at my lowest. Even still, I forgive you. I will always consider you my best friend. I wish I knew why you randomly hated and abandoned me she being inseparably close to me for over seven years.

I am struggling really badly right now and I wish we could talk. I hope you are doing okay, and I hope you aren't wallowing in self hate. I wish you'd be nice to yourself. I miss you. I will always love you.
R

Dear Molly,
You are the coolest girl I've ever met. It's almost like some kind of cosmic joke on me. Are you even real or am I so pathetic that I imagined this? Redhead, cute, funny, smart, memer, sojinist, christian, with a hot body and beautiful voice to wrap it all together. It's like a caricature of [me]'s ideal gf. Just dump all my favorite things into one person. How did I manage to vibrate into such a universe? I want to stay in this timeline forever because it is the best timeline so long as I can have you. I know we live on literally opposite sides of the nation but I don't care, I need you. I don't want kids but the last time I masturbated it was thinking about putting a baby in you. The orgasm was immensely satisfying and I produced a large volume of semen. I think I love you even though we just met. Please love me back.

Attached: unknown-3.png (285x335, 28K)

not him but who are you? Similar situation etc

Bumporiginialy

Why are you all so gay? originally original i promise

I love you so much, you do not have the slightest idea.

Sorry, I can't gargle and gobble all the eggs. Sounds like an impossible task.
I hope I'm being delusional. But the way I'm being talked about by this stranger is scary. They know my birth order, very obscure facts of my childhood and other things I would rather not detail online.
I doubt you're anyone I know, I barely talk to people that closely and the most I do is shitpost on Jow Forums.
That's why this alarms me more than usual.

Attached: 1484020256620-1.jpg (759x712, 212K)

DEAR user
i wrote this for you
Awaking at a gentlemans hour, Rabbi Steinberg arrive at the door
knock
"Hello Agatha darling, are you there?"
Agatha was a short, plain woman with black hair and cute cheeks, she was wearing a kimono and gently untucked her quilt to reveal an ostentatious stomach that was bulbous and wiggling as if someone had filled it with spaghetti hoops and chicken tendies. Agatha waddled to the door, to let her lover into his concubines quarters. "So, did you enjoy your tasty little treat my darling?" Agatha nodded while looking up at the towering Rabbi, his strong shoulders were very visible in his morning robes, and she was quivering with uncertain delight. "Oh yes sir, daddy is so kind to have treated me to that delicious looking morsel" Agatha was grabbed suddenly on the neck by this giant, and had lost all of her voice in an instant, replaced by a desperate heaving for breath. Small noises began to emanate from her belly, at first just little groans and moans, then beginning to gain volume, then finally full blown orgasms, screams of raputrous pleasure were echoing from her stomach. "Ah, so your guest was more than appreciative of the kindness we have shown her" Said the Rabbi, Agatha nodded gleefully as his grip was loosened on her neck, and was quickly thrust onto the bed. "ive been looking forward to this all week daddy" Agatha cried out as her diaper began to get fuller and fuller, lots of gooey fluids were gushing out of her pussy and her belly was unbridled screams of sexual masochism. Ciara was bubbling away in the depths of agathas oversized stomach, and she was enjoying every last second of it. The Rabbi took the diaper off and put his face in the gooey shitty remains of Ciara, they still writhed around and moaned sexual ecstasies, Agathas shit and piss, to his unendin entertainmen. The stench of Ciara, not much remaining of her but a haunted shitstain, writhing in undeath was more than satisfactory to agatha and her lover. the end

Dear Ciara
Agatha was feeling rather good, ciara walked to her door and knocked timidly. Her older boyfriend had FORBIDDEN that she leave her room, so she was feeling very rebellious! "oh gosh, i wonder what my daddy would say if he found out!" Agatha opened the door and smiled, she hadnt expected ciara to turn up. they walked in together and went upstairs, where a nice dinner plate was laid out, with no food on it. "Oh Agatha, ive been waiting for so long.... Please... Consume me into your soul! Bring BEauty Into Your BlOOD! " Agatha squeeze ciaras huge melon titties and sucked her milky breasts and slapped them around and began to bite them off, blood gushing all over her face and teeth. Ciara was so taken back by this that her clitoris exploded in pleasure and turned into a giant penis, which went into agatha and fucked her really hard and elavated her above ciara with no effort on her part, while agatha began to orgasm inneceessantly. She go off and picked up ciara by her feet and began to swallow her feet, then her shins, then up to her knees, then to her thighs, until she was all but inside agathas pretty body. Her last look out of Agathas mouth was at a Jow Forums post, which one was irrelevant, and she then said goodbye to the world and fell into the giant acid pit of Agathas deathly belly. What a delight! thought ciara. Agatha was sweaty and her stomach had grown larger to accomodate the tasty meal, and her legs were hairy and she began to masturbate to the thought of ciara being inside her. Her stomach was really big and jiggled alot as she went ham on her pussy, all while thinking of how she ate the queen of r9k. What a pleasure! she couldnt stop shaking and shaking and cumming oceans of it, and then she put on her diaper. She planned to lick ciaras remains after it, and hadnt eaten anything prior her being there to ensure that it was entirely the remains of ciara that she would be endulging in a scatty cockfest with, but that is another story. the end and goo

I fapped to your sister's used underwear

Sorry

Dear K,
You always said I was the one for you. You made me feel happier than any other point in my entire life, but why did you leave? You said that you needed to work on yourself; that you had never been as emotionally attached to someone as me. You said that you only saw a future in your life with me, and you didn't feel right being with anyone else because of me. You never came back to me, though. I asked what I did wrong and you said I was perfect, and that there was nothing I needed to improve about myself. I don't know where you are right now, or what you've been doing, but I'm still missing you. I hadn't found someone better than you, like you said I would. I hadn't found anyone at all. You were so good to me, but I don't know why you left. I hope you're happier with whoever you are with or whatever you're doing with your life, and I hope I can find out the truth in another life.

Love, J

Dear L,
I'm sorry that i don't respond anymore. I hurt you worse than anyone else on this planet, and I can't face you anymore. No matter what I do to you, you keep coming back. Please, do yourself a favor and forget me. I saw your post yesterday and had one of my first anxiety attacks, it sucked. I hope he treats you well, better than I did. Please, stop trying to talk to me, it hurts me every time I see your face, your name; it hurts every time I think about you. For once in your life be selfish and worry about yourself. I know that we'll be together again someday, but we both have lots of growth to get through. You're not emotionally mature enough for me and I'm not emotionally ready for you. Please live your life without me; at least until you can understand why I've done the things that I've done.
With love,
A

You really couldn't give half a shit about me, could you? I'm nothing beyond garbage for you, right? I just fill a niche for you that no one else had filled yet, that is obvious.

2nd Letter because I like this thread and want it bumped harder

W,
I just don't understand. We hang out more than anyone, I'm with you more often than your boyfriend. We're incredibly similar, and yet you can get physically close to anyone but me. This is some dumb shit but you're my person. We call each other if we're in a jam, we do the dumbest shit together, and I just don't understand why you can't see that we should be together. Maybe we aren't a forever type of relationship, but god damn we're best friends, and all I want to do is kiss you. Thank you for being just as big a stoner as I am, I don't know if I could have made it through this year without our nightly talks/smokes in your car. I hope that you're gonna be okay this summer, please stay in touch. Tomorrow night I'm gonna tell you all this in person, I just wanted to write it out first. Even if I sperg out and fuck up my words, you'll understand, because that's our relationship. There is no one else here who I'd rather be spending my time with, and I think that is an important enough reason to feel this way. I'll be whatever you want me to be, and I hope this doesn't ruin us tomorrow. I get incredibly jealous when I see you touch him and not me, so I can't keep being this beta cuck orbiter who keeps everything inside, because that's not me.
A

Why the fuck is it always to A?

Come in out of the rain thou sayest -
but thou ne'er stept'st aside
And I am trapp'd - A Distance There Is...
None, save me and the bodkin - pitter-patter on the roof
Behold! - 'tis not the rain; thence me it has to be -
I will not drink thy vintage wine, my dear
Thou hast heed'd that I am of innocecne
Yet thou let'st thy lass into peril -
Thou let'st me be parched
My heart, my heart, my heart...
My heart is of frailty, my pale skin is hued damask.
When thou thy tears hast hidden
"Come back!" thou sayest - There I soon am to be -
But how am I to run when my bones, my heart
Thou hast me bereaft - But run thou sayest
I run, i run, i run...
I run - And there and then I behold
that a time will come when I again dead will be.
Thou tell'st me to leave without delay -
I leave with my bodkin and my tears in my hands
Lo! - the shadows, the sky - descending
So by a dint of smite I gait ere I run and melt together with dusk.
In my mind in which is this event
But it seems as if naught is to change anyway?!
After all these years thou left'st me down in the emotional depths -
The sombre soaked velvet-drape is hung upon me
Turning my feelings away from our so ignorant world
All the beautiful moments shared, deliberately push'd aside -
After all these years thou left'st me down in the emotional depths -
The sombre soaked velvet-drape is hung upon me
Turning my feelings away from our so ignorant world
All the beautiful moments shared, deliberately push'd aside -
...A Distance There Is...

Attached: 1376601603733.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

A most the time stands for user, unless its that one J pineing for an Anna

I can't wait to fucking die. I hate you, don't think that you're still important to me you sick fucker. I'm through with your shit.

M. RR to KH

Attached: 1510578875218.jpg (1920x1199, 192K)

I cannot express my feelings to you with the words "like" or "dislike".
Our invisible power acts there.
No matter how far we leave only anything physically away my soul is attracted to you. Good night, Dear.

Dear d,
I miss you, but you're fading. You made me rather jealous, so I'm with some one new. She made me pancakes this morning. And coffee.
-Lindsey.

Dear Anna,

The years we spent getting to know each other were some of the best of my life.

It's a shame it all came crashing down, a good part of me died and I turned sour.

I still miss coming home and being able to talk to you. I miss feeling like I mattered to you.

I miss the times when we were making each others lives that little bit better, Sometimes I think that we're both broken people who somehow worked together. I stopped believing the expression "2 wrongs don't make a right" when I met you.

I still think about you every day of my life, and I will always miss you, for years to come.

I never ever stopped loving you.

Attached: fuck.jpg (720x720, 69K)

Dear David,

You are one of the most beautiful men I've laid my eyes upon.

Dear James Fishy Bits

Why did you block me, it was you who wanted to be my friend, for I remember the time when you sent that request on skype and then deleted it!
I remember a whole bunch of things, and I keep learning more about you.
ah but my approach has been quite unorthodox I will admit but I only have good intentions, for you and for us.
I see a life together, I can be the bread winner while you can be my thicc trophy wife.
oh and you can get that air mattress and sleep on the floor in my apartment.

I hope you can understand that you mean a lot too me.

always and forever,
also you are quite small, and uh maybe you should consider jelqing

Daniel B. Sanchez

Attached: 7fb20d9d6217fbd6da509b4c37edcba64ff42eda4ad2bd80d273bf8663109e8a.png (811x710, 538K)

does your stalker go by a specific name? because I've had something very similar happen to me recently. he listed to me the names of all my aliases that I haven't used in years and other more obscure details that I've detached myself from.

dear /ebg/ (emo boy general)

this is seriously pathetic, I could see you swich your hair through my screen.

not as weird as you

I always come here expecting a letter for me, but I doubt that person would ever write me a letter.

Perhaps that person thinks the same or perhaps they written a letter in a past thread and gave up posting more

I have written to them several times in past the threads. Maybe you are right, maybe I missed it....

Which David is this? I know a beautiful David that's from here also

Meadow why did you just go. I thought you were pretty cute. You could of said "Hey man i dont think its working out. I hope you dont mind if we dont have to be friends anymore. I would have been ok with it. I guess its too late now but thats the way life goes i guess.

that you on the right?

Attached: tonynoah.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

I have to embrace that you're not going to save me and you never were. I still love you though.

nah my name aint noah. sorry man

IMO, best user letter so far...

I think you know where this is going. Look, I need to know if you want to go out with me. I tried to wait for you to tell me yourself but you don't know how hard that is for me. I'm trying to wait but it just makes me feel worse about a lot of things. I'm pretty sure you want to be with me as much I want to be with you so what's stopping you? Are you scared of something? Did I do something? I really do like you, I think you're an amazing person but it kills me to wonder every single day what the big deal is. I don't understand. I want to understand.

I'm going to tell her this soon boys. I can't do this anymore. She adores me but she just won't take the next step. I want to love this girl bros and I really don't want to just give her an ultimatum but the way she's handling this is forcing me to. I feel terrible about it and I know that forcing an answer out of her will only break my heart but I can't take being tortured over what might be.

Attached: Feelsforreals.jpg (604x397, 40K)

>waiting for her to ask you out first
what a man you are

Mia

Im going to kill myself, Im sorry for my family and you, Im just tired of living. Goodbye forever.

-Steven

S,
I think I finally figured it out. After all this time of me feeling completely useless, helpless, and worthless to you, Ive finally figured out why. We are so similar, but we dont have anything to talk about. I struggle figuring out what to talk about, and Ive had to resort to trying small talk, and I utterly hate it. I know we are going to break up, I just dont know when, and Im scared almost everyday that today is it. Im sorry for being inadequate.
M

Z
I am still madly in love with you. Just thinking of your smile makes my heart skip a beat. I hope you are happy wherever you are. I hope that we can one day be together.
-D

Papa John's,
give me a large pizza with pepperonis
and i better get it too
-J

Mia

Goodbye forever I still love you.

-Steven

Attached: IMG_20180509_232603_HHT.jpg (4000x2000, 1.44M)

V

Please write me a letter.

>V
>Please write me a letter.
Ok.
Fuck you, you dumb slut.

K,
I wish I could relive that gig where we met again, I wish we lived closer together and I wish you would reply to my messages quicker. I know I'm shit at conversations but I enjoy every minute we talk.
-T

Depends, what is you other initial?

Dia,

I love you. I will always love you. Maybe we can be together in another life.

KB
You did well. The battle you fought was long and debilitating. No shame in losing it. No shame at all. I'll visit you every week till I die. That I swear.
-J

My initial is O

Some guy I met in my home country. Doubt he goes on Jow Forums