I was looking through my boyfriend's night stand and found an opened bag of steri strips...

I was looking through my boyfriend's night stand and found an opened bag of steri strips. There wasn't a bag of steri strips in the drawer the other week. I wonder why he would have steri strips and what he used it for.

Attached: steri strips.jpg (800x800, 47K)

Probably something medical? Why would you ask here? If he was a heroin addict, believe me, you'd fuckin' know.

it's just odd having boyfriend doing things in our house that I'm not aware of.

They are solely used in case of ruptured scrotums

that is so very odd

lmao wtf are u, britian? we all have secrets

he was probably using them to steri things, as one does

He probably took them home from work. When I'm really excited about cheating on my gf with a hotter girl after the shift I often forget to empty my pockets before leaving and then end with up with a random assortment of medical shit. No big deal though, the hospital has a ton of it so I just tuck it away somewhere. You never know when you might need some aquacel or a saline flush.

Attached: cded972ae034edaf6e9631c2e0c1fdca.jpg (1000x704, 581K)

You're a fucking psycho dude

I'm just concerned. If you are in a relationship you have no problem disclosing anything that's wrong with you physically. Having shits? feeling a cold? Have a headache? You tell your partner about it.

If he has a deep cut somewhere why would he tell me about it?

More like fucking a psycho. What kind of guy just has open packs of steristrips laying around? Something fishy is going on, all the mroe fishy since it's so secretive and he's hiding it, not being honest about whatever it is.

do you also go through his phone at night?

No. I don't feel the need to look through his texts and Internet history.

this, user. he probably just hurt himself at work daydreaming about the cute girl at the wendy's. he grabs some wound closures at the gas station with the cute latina cashier who has bigger tits than you and stashes the rest in the night stand where he sometimes hides the other phone he uses to browse tinder. nothing to worry about

you should. He's dicking stacy tonight

>my boyfriend
I see where this is going

Attached: 1448430252359.jpg (329x399, 20K)

he probably didn't tell you because he didn't think it was a big deal. do you tell him about every little thing that happens to you in your day? he probably finds that annoying. why would he tell you about something inconsequential like how he scraped his arm on a fence or how the lanky brunette he works with who has better teeth than you helped him clean it up?

If I got a paper cut or accidentally cut my finger in the kitchen I would tell him. I would tell him about the interesting things that happened to me today.

idk i think not every smack user is the typical visibly addicted ruined-life junkie that everyone thinks of (at least not at first). maybe he just recently started?

I mean, different people have different ideas of interesting though. Perhaps cutting your finger in the kitchen is the most exciting thing to happen to you today, that's probably typical for you and is probably why he doesn't look like he's paying attention when you talk to him. On the other hand, he might do something like have a drink after work with a girl he went to school with who doesn't laugh as annoyingly as you, but might not think to mention it as he figures you wouldn't find it interesting.

>I would tell him about the interesting things that happened to me today
Maybe that's why he's avoiding you. Your "interesting things" are in fact making him bored out of his mind.

It's probably why he started doing heroin as well.