Any tips on how to remain sane while being at the brink of madness?

any tips on how to remain sane while being at the brink of madness?
I'm about to have a huge mental breakdown so please hurry

Attached: DQmYMpPqKqxd2LnJTybtDTY2y4VWe9nUsvLFfsUQeAnvsSb.jpg (813x551, 163K)

Find some nicotine to calm you down

what kind of nicotine?
cigarettes?

Write down a 1000 digit number and add and subtract 1000 digit numbers to and from it.

Drive motorcycles as fast as they will go around the freeway, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death

Probably a nice cigar.

will try, thanks
I don't have a bike
I don't really like smoking

blasting slipknot into my face calms me down

Can attest to this. Cigars are nice. They're relaxing, and you dont inhale. If you want a manageable buzz fo buy a disposable vape. I wouldn't recommend dip or snus. You'll get poisoning first time around.

Pet your cat or do something you enjoy also try splashing cold water on your face

Talk to yourself.

Keeps me sane, just dont be too self conscious about it.

Just stop caring about your problems

Do not fall for sanecuck meme, get your weapon and kill as many normal subhumans as possible.

Muisic will only make things worse, at least for me
there's a store a few blocks away from my house, I think I can buy a pack of cigs
>also try splashing cold water on your face
will try, thanks
already tried, didn't worked
see above

poor poor op the key to stay sane is not to avoid and ignore your demons but to live with them
>just go balls deep into madness and try your best to control it
it worked for me

This, it kept me alive through a 1-year massive cocaine habit

Does it really work?

You know i Kind of like to keep a little sanity at lesst

watch evangelion right now!

The las thing i want to do eight now is to watch anime, so no thanks

that is the only way my fellow /bot/ you go full on insane MENTALLY do not do anything that can get you into trouble morally or legally than just claim back down after you have just expelled all your anger or what ever you have learn from it and plan out for the next time you go insane
>at least that is how i did it you can ask other anons about their experiences in hopes to find someone in a similar situation as you

count up as many prime numbers as you can while taking deep breaths.

but for real user, what's on your mind?

if there was one good thing my ex said about me, it was that I'm a good listener. :)

Attached: STOP HEY WHAT'S THAT SOUND.jpg (1003x508, 436K)

it was a trap, good with you missed that gae shit, heheh. NGE get's fucking neck deep into some depressing existential shit

I feel like I have a huge cloud of anger andrage floating over my eyes right now,I cant really describe it very well

I want to unleash all lf these repressed dmotions, but I cant find a way to get rid of them

I tried screaming at the top of my lungs and punchinmy wall
It dint worked and my knuckles are bleeding.

I dont know whatto do

if its anger man than just go boxing it gives you the reason to hits things like punching bags and at time lets you hit people
>lifting weights works to
>running
>football
>basically any sport can help you expelled anger and help you control it

wash em off in some cool water and put a little soap onto em, don't want those getting infected or something.

don't forget those deep breaths. You wanna be alert and aware and you can't have that if you're not getting enough oxygen.Try and get 7 seconds in, 7 seconds out.

what's bringing all that on? school? friends? family? work? other?

Stop whatever you're doing and play super mario 64 right now

Its isnt exactly just anger,its like amix of all of my repressed emotions, but anger seems to be the most predominant of all
>school? friends? family? work? other?
Uni stress
Lack (and absence) of friends
Panic attacks
Huge amounts of stress
familiar tension
And the cherry on top, tfwnogf
And many mlre

well if anger is on the top of the list of all that anger than that should be the first to go down as for your other issues tackle them down one by one
>summer is near just do whatever assignments you have to do
>join some sort of group and slowly integrate yourself into it
>idk about panic attacks
>find something that can help you lower stress (will be hard to find but will be worth it at the end)
>family tension, you might want to talk to another user about that i still have not figured out my solution
>gf will come later figure yourself out first you are the one in the dumps no one else

(not sure what mlre is, don't frequent this board that often)

Ah, finals eh? I just took a final today, need a 53 to pass or I'm forced to stop, still worried I fucked up somehow.

Making friends is fucked. gotta invest a shit ton of time into em and then they up and change on you, not worth it.

not got much experience with PA's, but those seem like the kinda thing you just gotta ride out, like a seizure.

Well, what else is stressin' ya, bud?

ah, me too, my dad recently got outta lockup and I've been having stress dreams about him killing my mom. shit's no fun, yo.

ahahahah, yep. Having something nice and sweet and warm to put yourself in is definitely one of the finer pleasures in life. don't know it firsthand myself, but I hear good things. closest I got is falling asleep in the arms of this bicurious drunk chick while we watched tv.

but c'mon, keep on venting, just talk at length about all of it. outtalk me, even. I'm listenin'.

Go for a run. Its the only way to feel better honestly

get out of your head, walk it off

Im in a very similar situation. Just laying in bed shaking in anger for a minute. Just fuck this world. I feel you I can't let these emotions out, worst thing is, gotta keep it inside and face tomorrow. Fuck this world. I would type in all caps but I'm not joking.

Mlre was a typo sorry

But yeah I feel that being emotionally and socially neglected was a huge factor in the breakdown, I've lost so many opportunities and chances of socializing, succeeding,getting a gf, etc...

Also I think being frustrated over the reason that I'll never be a happy dumb normalfag that doesnt actually worries about anything also had influence on the breakdown

I feel like giving a blowjob to a shotgun right now
Im sure my neighbors heard my autistic screechs so it would be embarrasing if i go for a walk
I feel that Pink Wojaks are the only way to express how I feel right now

do not think about all your issues at once, tackle them one by one

I definitely know that feel, man. I've made a shit ton of school mistakes, if I fucked that thing up today, I've wasted 3 years and right about 18k on school to get nowhere. funny how losing it all at once makes it not hurt as bad as if they bled you every week.

yep, I know what you mean. "does everyone feel like this, or is this just me? Do they just seem like they have it all together but they're even more fucked than I am?" fuck, that one hits me straight to the core.

don't do it, the idea that you think you should it shows how much you don't. look at all the neets on b, none of them really think they should drink a bleach cocktail, they just say it because "haha edgy joke yes"

just take it easy for a bit. It's easy to feel like things are gonna last forever, but all things fade. seems like it's only ever the good stuff, but the bad stuff does too. everything will go away if you leave it alone.

if it were me, I'd hunker down with a nice high quality vid of some slut rubbing a few ones out and take a nice hour long quality time session, just to unwind a bit and get a bit of a hit of dopamine, but maybe that's just me.

I would say to let it swirl around you but not through you. But if you could manage that you wouldn't be asking. So I'm going to say you're highly motivated to start learning meditation.

Sit down (it doesn't matter how) and focus on your breathing. Imagine it's the only thing in the world, just reduce yourself to lungs, a mouth, and a nose. Everything else is irrelevant. Then work on regulating your breathing to where it's slow and even. You're going to have to get a feel for it, but you've got the entire rest of your life to work on it, so that's no problem. If you fall asleep, you might have gone too slow for too long.

Why? When you're agitated you breathe faster. So breathe slower and you'll stop being agitated. You'd think it wouldn't work from the other end, but it does.

reminds me of how magnets produce electric current and current makes magnetic fields.

Talk to you. I am not going to succumb to this madness, I am the master of my own mind. Positively unbroken. I find I am my own best and lovely sheapard through the torrents of fracture. I am unbeaten in this visage, test me not! (I become stoutley victorian, but be you)

Really appreciate the help

I calmed down for now
Im crying right now, don't know why though, probably from stress or something,its not from sadness or anthing im just crying its kind of curious but im not whimpering or anything, the tears are just running down my face, kind of like a water stream

I feel kind of lightheaded, I really hope I pass out right now, maybe I'll wake up in a better mood

No prob, op.

I'm no p'sychiatrist, but that's probably good for you.

that's a good idea, sleeping it off's a good idea.

just don't do anything permanent, I don't wanna read about you in an obit.

maybe try travelling to someplace new, talk to some girls like they need your dick and just dive into some mystery poon, get the clap, get it cured, and put your life together bit by bit.

good luck my good man, don't give up, this shit's not too hard for you.

cheers