20F, slim, quite pretty, intelligent, good friends, so why do men always look straight through me?

I don't know what it is about me that must be putting men off. I'm relatively attractive, I study law at a top university in the UK so it's not like I'm dumb, my friends seem to enjoy my company and find me interesting and funny, they say I'm pretty laid back, I have hobbies, take care of myself, etc. But I've never had someone be so much as interested in me. I don't know what it is about me, or what I'm doing wrong that makes me so undesirable but i feel so hopeless and worthless at this point. I feel like I need some human contact, and someone who treats me well, and call me dramatic but I just want to feel like I'm someone's favourite person for once rather than invisible

Attached: pic is me.jpg (962x1280, 161K)

Maybe you give off RBF.

where do you go looking for guys?

this girl isnt 20 (16) and she goes to woodbridge high school underage + faceposting = ban
MODS

One thing you should NOT be doing is sadposting on R9K. If you really wanted a boyfriend you would spend time improving yourself and expanding your social circle rather than complaining about how you don't have one.

Begone thot.

>intelligent
it cracks me up when people describe themselves as intelligent. it just shows that you're a self-absorbed, obnoxious twat

Hey, I'm a fit 20 year old man but I keep spilling my spaghetti around women. I would love to talk to you and get to know you from the inside out ;)

Got any contact info?

>but I keep spilling my spaghetti around women
>get to know you from the inside out ;)

I can only imagine why

>Femcel
>Posts on r/IncelTears

Please I am a KHV and I need a gf so bad once you get to know you will love me I'm not fat and I'm not short

This is b8 so saged
r/ForeverAlone/comments/8hqegb/20f_slim_quite_pretty_intelligent_good_friends_so/
But she thinks she's pretty but she puts on a mountain of makeup
I can see why people see through her

>I can see why people see through her
I assume it must hard to see through all of that make up though

Attached: 054E59A0-5A75-4E35-B69D-B0EB27905B0F.jpg (1931x1855, 186K)

Hola chiquita quieres chorizo?

Attached: 1499296031608.jpg (640x640, 186K)

they see through you because you send the vibe that you are above them and that youre looking for a man to be complete, not to have a relationship

oh guys are interested for sure, but you are not noticing them because theyre below your standards

I'm sorry that happens to you, femcel. From personal experience, I'd say you are over-romanticizing human interaction. Everyone wants something from everyone they interact with. That's not even to say that you don't offer anything, but that I doubt you are displaying the breadth of what you have to offer. Maybe you try too hard to put forth a perfect impression. People who are around me generally like me for my imperfections if I've figured it out right. Being vulnerable, honest, and utterly flawed. I think that's what jus b urself is really about. People aren't looking past you; they're looking past the you that you're "presenting".

Thousand cock stare. Too much makeup.

Imagine cumming all over that face.

If you are converse as an intelligent girl. then that's your problem. Guys don't want to be with someone that is too smart for them.

Ffs it's a repost from reddit

Attached: 1414864302237.jpg (251x242, 31K)

>reddit
>thinking WE use [reddit]
>ever
You have to go back!

maybe you're ugly and the men in your league don't really have the disposition to really go for it. try being just a little pushy with people who you believe are below your own sexual market value and see where that takes you

For a site that criticizes reddit spacing you should have realized that format in the title

Btw "you" already look like you hit the wall

I'm really starting to hate this bitch
>And here we can see a man who has never actually had a conversation with a woman

There are girls in this world that I would love to date but they are so incredibly pretty that I wouldn't even bother trying. Maybe you set such a high standard for yourself that most guys feel as though they'd fall short of It? Maybe you could try be proactive and ask a guy you like out and see what his response is.
I'm 30 and unloveable, the next ten years are going to hurt a lot OP so try change things while you are still really young.

I don't know or care about anything a female has to say.

>female lawyer
Perhaps they just want to keep half of their assets