This is a group picture of the guys I hang with a lot. they're a local skinhead group and are pretty cool

This is a group picture of the guys I hang with a lot. they're a local skinhead group and are pretty cool.

Attached: Fd47nhp.jpg (960x639, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1DibY8f4t8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you like looking at them shirtless?

why do they have to sully themselves with tattoos?

impulsivity, desire for group belonging, a higher cause, jailtime.

"Sully" shut up you fat faggot. You sully yourself with chicken tenders and no vitamin D

damn totally blown out, you have no idea what you are talking about m9

oi oi oi

youtube.com/watch?v=V1DibY8f4t8

>reverse image search
Lol are you even trying?
You don't even leave the house, do you?

Attached: fgt.jpg (500x500, 35K)

I was friends with some skins back in the day, what's the name of the group? Also loving the 'misanthrope' tattoo on the head of left most guy.

they are probably preparing for the weekly aryan orgy, where they celebrate their roman heritage by fucking eachother in the ass shouting sieg heil, death to all generates

I'm really glad you took a picture of real humans that you are really close to (assuming you are not lying)
I forget how it looks when people are friends with each other because it's been so long for me. I miss it.

Attached: 1439001478652.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>balding
>manlets
Geez

Really smug ass?
you just gonna bully everyone?
are you hurt inside?

Why must you follow me around? You're just a lost little doggy huh..

Attached: what a little worm.png (520x730, 339K)

just be nicer thats all and if I see smug ass again i'll keep calling it out

Oh no what ever shall I doooooooooooooooo

Attached: really, faggot.jpg (257x257, 16K)

They seem like the political party kind not the cool oi kind

Brown-eyed people are NOT white.

Looks like a bunch of slack-jawed incel faggots to be honest. No offensy buddy

its kind of sad that racism completely ruined the skinhead image. like it would be cool to skank in doc martens and suspenders, but most people would assume that youre a white trash nazi

Attached: Homer_skank.gif (350x320, 812K)

Im a nazi, but dont know of any groups to join so no friends.
I also have very long hair, and other than hating immigrants jews and niggers im quite liberal.

Please don't ever admit that stuff again. Even on Jow Forums.

I'm kinna gay, but this seems kinna gay

>le ebil noozi >:(((((

More like all that shit you said about yourself makes you seem like a fag.

do you have straight nazi sex among each other?

Bazumbo peezump

someone's a little toastie...
would you happen to be a roastie?

Looks like a bunch of faggots to me

I work with low key skinheads,
They dont say anything to me but their Facebook and shit is littered with nazi propaganda. One of the dudes became a nazi because i "stole" his girl even tho the girl never liked him nore even wanted to be with him and because a nigger keyed his car for being a prick.
I watched this kid slowly transform from being cool to not wantint to talk to me. Close to the end of it you could tell he was ashamed of the ideologies he was following because i kept trying to talk to him as buddies and he kept letting his guard get low and talking to me and all that jazz.

Fast forward a few years he became the stereotypical nazi ICP juggalo type that got in fights with black and Hispanic dudes for no reason at all.

I dont understand what good that did him because he ended up in jail and now he answeres to a Mexican. And the guy above him is a pajeet. So there is my short story about a dude i forgot about until now. Good times.

>don't say mean stuff on Jow Forums
You can fuck off back to your censored shithole now

Notice how the ones without far right tattoos on the right are standing shoulder in a group while the skinhead is behind them, they've literally turned their backs on him.

Shoulder to shoulder*

>t. long haired liberal brainlet

Ruski badboysi. Stalin would gas this fags.

>Look mom, I called someone a brainlet, I think I fit in now! :D

only people who hasn't bullied me, or just treated me like shit, has been self proclaimed Nazis.

Although I don't know any skinheads, and I've heard they're sorta the trouble making sect of Nazism, I can't imagine them being as bad as a nigger or spic gang.