/suicide general/

Talk about suicide plans/stories/etc

No anti-suiciders this time, this is supposed to be a safe space reeeeee

Attached: noose16n-2-web.jpg (750x500, 43K)

How does one successfully hang themselves? And how does one acquire carbon monoxide?

yeah but what about muh peanus weanus OwO XXD:::DDDDD
8==========D
LE EBIG ALIEN SMILEY FACE
:DDD

there was a danish guy on wizardchan who used sulphuric acid and some other thing to create it.

F

>decide to hang self from tree
>fuck up and break branch, twist ankle
>have a limp and obvious ligature mark on my neck for a week

Attached: Screenshot from 2014-03-10 23:32:24.png (847x632, 236K)

I've been thinking a lot about just joining a militia and dyIng in the battlefield. Ever since my late teens I have idolized dying in combat, a glorious ending for a terrible life. I have the DNR or perhaps the Arab Nationalist Guard in mind

im gonna listen to some advice on the previous thread and either hang myself by door frame or a tree outside.

Anything I need to prepare or do before I do it?

I might light myself on fire and live stream it for you guys lol. Maybe not. What are the odds of tube from muffler to car window working? Read some shit about newer cars having Co2 bullshit that fucks that up. Any ideas?

yes that is the ideal method
i love that wiz for confirming it's effectiveness for us
rip

I do know lighting yourself on fire is the most painful way to go...

Supposedly that method is not effective anymore because of new cars being different.
Fucking sucks because otherwise it's such an easy and simple method.

How old is the car? With newer cars the emissions are so regulated you'll just be sitting there waiting for a few days I'm pretty sure

2006 I think probably fucked, right?
I doubt I'll really care about that 30 seconds into doing it when all nerve endings are fried

i'm just too much of a pussy to do it. i think about it almost every day. If there was a button to erase me from existance, records and memories without any trace i'd press it though

I'm so close to finally doing it. I bought a .45 caliber handgun and a box of hollowpoints last year just before my birthday and promised myself that if I still hated my life in a year I'd do it. My birthday is in March, so I'm past my deadline. I just can't think of a reason to keep going. I'm 32, no sexual experience or anything even resembling a relationship in my entire life. My job is unbearable. I hate my life so much. More and more, suicide is all I can think about. I just can't motivate myself to do anything because I know I'm going to kill myself soon. But it's such a big step. So permanent. But I know all it will take is some nudge, something going wrong in my life that breaks the routine and I'm just going to get my gun out of the closet, load it up, and splatter my brains against the wall. It's less scary and more comforting every passing week.

I wish I had a gun. That'd make it so much easier.

Same, 12 gauge with buckshot, but noguns

Today I thought maybe I can go out with a bang
I've always wanted a motorcycle, I could get one and kill myself driving it

I always wanted to do it but was too scared of what comes after.

Everyone goes through it eventually

I'm sorry you guys live in places where you can't get guns. It's honestly a huge source of peace of mind for me that I can be dead within 10 minutes at any time I choose. But I'll tell you a true fact: guns are really scary. You pull the trigger, you know there is a chance the bullet won't kill you, but will just leave you paralyzed and disfigured. Can you imagine a worse hell than that? At least when you hang yourself, if you fail, you'll probably end up pretty much ok, with some rope burns around your neck at worse. That knowledge I think actually makes it easier to take the leap. With a gun, you really have to be committed, and that kind of commitment to your own cessation is tougher than you think until you're looking down the barrel of a loaded gun.

Yeah, thats why I said 12 gauge buckshot, no way anyone lives through that

I tried to blow my brains out in bed with a glock 10. I can't remember if it jammed before or after my friend called and invited me over to Easter dinner, but it did. Maybe it didn't jam at all and my brain is shit, maybe it did and I can't remember.

People botch shotgun suicides all the time. That's why I went with a .45: a shotgun is awkward to maneuver into position, and people have a tendency to flinch involuntarily the moment they pull the trigger, and of course the shotgun has a lot of kick. if you fuck up, you just end up blowing your face off. it happens regularly.

I know and thats the scary part. I just think of all the possibilities and it makes me anxious. I dont think I believe in god or heaven. But at the same time wouldnt it suck if it did exist and I get there with all the bad shit Ive done

Makes me think of that story of the kid who tried to hang himself but was found a little bit after he did it. But the didnt find him in time so his brain didnt get oxogyn and he became a vegetable. His mom didnt want to let him go so she keeps him alive and drags him places in public to try to give him as normal of a life as possible. How fucking selfish. I would hate every day of my life and wish that I would have been able to do it right when I did it

I tried hanging myself but i fell off the chair and was knocked unconsious

Fucking horrifying. The #1 tip for suicide to make sure you don't botch it: do it out in the woods somewhere where nobody is going to find you for at least a few days. Hard to fuck it up if there's nobody around for miles.

>a glorious ending

Best case scenario its a sudden, loud pain that kills you before you can savor it or realize whats happened. Worst case scenario, you're lying in the mud wheezing in agony for hours, wishing you hadn't ever been delusional enough to think war was glorious.

Death by cop sound nice.

Would you start a suicide pack with your crush/girlfriend

Attached: 133521315.jpg (884x884, 252K)

I'm tired of life and in deep enough shit to consider doing it, but then again I still have a small amount of hope to make some money and get some joy out of life.
I'd be content to just sit at home walk my dog sometimes and do stuff on my computer but even this lifestyle is expensive as hell.
Also the $2000 debt isn't helping since I'm planning on leaving college. ($2000 is a lot here, all because of college my breeders forced me into)
I just can't handle the stress and the stuff we have to learn is bullshit. Family isn't making life any more fun on an emotional level either.

makes me sad looking through these posts and realising that the people here who actually go through with it will just be another statistic swept under the rug and forgotten

Attached: frontal.jpg (300x300, 16K)

if there's a manifestation of no return within a already shit life, I'm the embodiment of it.

But strangely enough, I'm not suicidal. Infact the very idea scares me. Never understood suicidal people. Death is scary. Why go to it?

i feel more comforted by the fear of death than the distress of life. uncertainty permeates a good portion of life; death seems to me to be the most certain component of living

Attached: Trainspotting.1996.BluRay.720p.x264.AC3-RD.mkv_20180224_183816.386.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

Realized that my best way out is by making some concoction or throwing myself off a building.I prefer the concoction though as its summer and poisonous hemlock is everywhere

What do you think about CO poisoning by charcoal in a car/small room?
Seems like the best alternative if you're a noguns yuropoor

Take a politician out with you, make it worthwhile