Congrats on not cutting yourself today, user. I'm so proud that you made it this far without cutting yourself again

Congrats on not cutting yourself today, user. I'm so proud that you made it this far without cutting yourself again.

Attached: double.jpg (640x800, 81K)

Do not self-harm!

H-haha... Y-yeah.
you too

Attached: 1467885872763.jpg (233x271, 9K)

I have never and will never cut myself.

dont worry i punched and hit myself a lot instead

Attached: shrug.jpg (810x780, 74K)

Its been a year and almost 4 months to me but I constantly think about doing it again, especially when I get angry or depressed. Thank you for this. No one really tells me this. Its hard sometimes.

Have you considered trying it again, just to feel the sensation of blood running out of you?

On the flip side, if anyone could post pics of their fresh cuts that'd be great.

Attached: 1525256620544.png (239x220, 51K)

stop it, Juris.

yeah I just chainsmoked a little instead im cool

Never cut myself but always had the thought of it but i do straight up punch myself in the head when im real down

Of course. But I feel like its dumb to throw away over a year of being clean just because. Maybe I will just wait for a real reason to do it l0l

1. No, I want to stroke my cock .
2. That's not my name.

Attached: Totally-Fucked-Up-01.jpg (709x531, 59K)

I might have some old pics of mine if ur serious

>saw the thread yesterday
>reminded of how good self harming feels
>bit myself last night
Sheeeeeet. Probably doing it tonight too.

Attached: 1524871079170.jpg (695x641, 53K)

I'm very serious, no scabs please.

Attached: who-else-but-shadman.jpg (305x431, 15K)

>smoke so I can put cigarettes out on myself

Y-yeah

I could only find two, heres a good one.

Attached: 8A239EC9-57AC-423E-B865-631B398E1D00.jpg (400x533, 41K)

Have you ever let a guy rub his hard, throbbing cock on your cuts?

Nah

>your comment was not original

It's been three years since and I regret it.
I never get weird looks from people, but I'm sure they notice scars that give off strange message about me. That I'm a psycho or something. At least that's what I'd think if I saw someone with scars on places it's hard to accidentally get them on.
The only benefit I got from them is that they let me not go to the army (my country still has forced conscription).
/blog

Is this the bpd hugbox general.

Don't cut yourself tonight, user. Be strong. It's never worth it.

Thats what my arm looks like. I definitely regret not making the cuts all go one way on just the underside of my arm. Theyre all over the place and annoying to look at now.

Why? I already have scars all over so it's not like people don't already notice. I don't interact with other people often so I don't get shit, and it makes me feel better.

Attached: 1522668620876.jpg (482x549, 41K)

>bpd
Gross

Don't let this addiction become worse. Don't make your body look even worse.

Don't have the mental willpower (or a sharp enough blade) to cut myself so I burn myself instead.

Attached: Photo 2018-05-09, 09 03 38.jpg (1134x1512, 369K)

What do those burn scars look like when they heal? how are you burning yourself? how long has this been going on?

I'm not wired to enjoy self-harm, it hurts but I feel like I deserve it when I do it. I don't cut or burn myself for lack of willpower, I take out a metal rod and hit myself in the chest as hard as I feel safe to do without fracturing a rib. Only done it twice and haven't done it in a while.

Ooooo I never burned myself but always wanted to try. You know those really cheap manual pencil sharpeners that you can get literally anywhere? Just use one of those. I used to steal them from art class when I was younger and wanted to cut myself.

You will end up regretting it later in life if/when you start getting out and interacting with people. I know it feels good but you should try to stop user

children cut themselves
adults sabotage their lives in increasingly subtle ways until they can't even drink to forget the pain, slowly pushing away everyone who ever loved them, working up the courage to kill themselves eventually
that said, thanks OP. i only thought about killing myself a few times today.

I tried to cut myself but I moved back in with my parents and I don't have my knife and their knives are way too dull, punching myself is gonna have to do it tonite

Attached: IMG_4723.jpg (440x350, 52K)

is it dumb to order a knife from Amazon solely for cutting yourself?

No, a professional always makes sure he has the right tool for the job.

Use razor blades. They dont cut as deep but they do the job really well. Always been my go to.

Please do not encourage self-harm!

Thanks duderino

How do I get them out of the razor? If I smash the disposable will that work??

Attached: IMG_4725.jpg (469x469, 23K)

They can usually be unscrewed. If you have a job you can buy a box cutter. They get dull easily and usually come with a screw so you can replace the blade. Don't cut yourself.

Self harm is a woman thing, it's entirely a "Look at me I want attention" thing. If men are suicidal they just kill themselves.

Why are you telling me to not cut myself but then detail me in on how to?

Attached: IMG_4290.jpg (660x716, 66K)

I always used the little pencil sharpeners. You just unscrew them. But also you should really try to not harm yourself anymore. I was going through some old boxes last week and found an old blade, threw it in the garbage and took the trash out right after. Feelsgood

I'm answering your question, but advising you not to do it because I don't want you do it. Don't let cutting be that thing you feel like you have to resort to . You will fuck up your mind and body beyond repair.

I'm already fucked up beyond repair, in just living out my final weeks before I end it all, cutting is one of the only things I can succeed in doing

I used to stab myself in the arm with a knife, i don't do it anymore but the scars stil remain.

Attached: 1421173425861.jpg (245x253, 11K)

Do not cut yourself.

I used to think the same way before I ended up getting better. Now I just regret all the ugly scars on my body. Theyre embarrassing. Ive had people blatantly ask me if I used to cut myself. Thats the most awkward.

How do you stab yourself without fucking up your muscles or getting infected

Self harm doesn't necessarily have anything to do with suicide.

For me self harm was being too pussy to kill myself so just taking the anger and sadness out on myself with pain. Definitely a coping mechanism that helped me not kill myself.

You don't, but it depends on the depth of the wound.
Some are fully healed and some still hurt to this day.

I was a thigh cutter for 10 years or so. Managed to get over it with medication and therapy

Real good shortcut to not really hurt yourself: When you get the urge to hurt yourself, instead of doing what you were planning, grab two ice cubes and hold them in your hands. You'll get that like, catharsis from the pain but also not cause yourself any real damage, and the cold shock is a great way to snap you out of an immediate need to self harm

good luck friends its hard and ive relapsed once or twice but its been mostly good!! i hope you can get over it too one day

This is so helpful and Im so happy for you user! I hope you continue living a mentally healthy and self harm free life

I've been doing my best! Thank you!

But is t the best part knowing that you've done something irreversible ?