Daily reminder that if you can' get laid yet you

Daily reminder that if you can' get laid yet you

Don't lift
Are a neet
Never go clubbing
or
Not actively trying to improve your value to women in general

You're a volcel in denial

Attached: 18920395_1468234896556381_735916228349732568_n.jpg (507x676, 33K)

no shit, actual incels are really only 0.01% of the male population. the real reason male virgins are angry is because women do not have to do any of those things to get laid. they arent mad about being virgins, theyre mad about having to work 10x as hard as women do to lose their virginity

>Never go clubbing
waste of time, tried that shit multiple times over the course of two years and it sucked and nothing happened.

Oh. Ok.
I'm glad you came here to tell me that. Again.
Still don't care.

Attached: supreme gent sez.gif (250x213, 1.5M)

also there's tons of threads alive on this board right fucking now where anons exercise, have well paying job, socialize often and are very successful overall who still can't get a gf because they're naturally beta.

Women have a pussy, okay, but can she cook? Does she have a job? Is she educated? Does she have any skills that could be beneficial in a relationship or a work place? Does she have any goals? Does she have anything besides a craving for attention on social media platforms? Is no the answer to all of the above questions? Congrats on giving another worthless thot publicity(any women really) Y'all Jow Forums niggas lame and thirsty with no standards.

Attached: tumblr_nlj7h8BY6D1sh8dzqo6_r1_250.gif (226x364, 1.89M)

Sorry buddy, then you're just straight up ugly

>Don't lift
>Are a neet
>Never go clubbing
>Not actively trying to improve your value to women in general
One of these things is not like the others. Clubs (and booze for that matter) are degenerate.

>cook? Does she have a job? Is she educated? Does she have any skills that could be beneficial in a relationship or a work place? Does she have any goals? Does she have anything besides a craving for attention on social media platforms?
Not him but
>mfw I might have a shot with a woman who has all that

not ugly just beta as hell, which is worse

You don't care? Why? Or are you saying that you won't change because you feel like a victim?

>complaining about volcels
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh, I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never whine like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by whining like your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would. None of that here. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid... that is if you can handle it...

>Don't lift
I lift.
>Are a neet
Uni.
>Never go clubbing
Kek, leave that shit to degenerates and std-ridden whores.
I'm already high value for women. I'm handsome and confident.

OP is a faggot, as always.

Clubs are where and how most people get laid. Drunk girls will fuck anything or anyone

You're stupid and mentally frail

>goes to uni
>doesn't go clubbing
Kek you dumb fuck, they are exactly the same thing

volcel here.
girl from work wanted to fuck and I turned her down.
I love solitude and simplicity.

no they aren't at all lol.

Lol what the fuck am I reading, maybe in Dumbfuckistan (US) not here.

You just mad cause I destroyed your shitty argument, roastie.

>M-m-muh degeneracy

Nigga just go to a club and fuck a 6/10 so you can quit whining. How do you think normal people get laid?

>How do you think normal people get laid?
By having girlfriends, which is not what you get by going clubbing.
Jesus, this board is full of virgin tryhards who watched one too many movies.
Clubbing is garbage for subhumans.

That's a cheap lay. Might as well just get a pro at that point. I've spent enough time at clubs in the past year to know they're shit holes

>Clubs (and booze for that matter) are degenerate.
So are girls supposed to magically appear in your basement or what?

Attached: fun is degenerate.png (500x301, 30K)

>Never goes clubbing
>Still convinced he knows everything about it
>Lives in a fairytale world where people get girlfriends just for being high value
>Yet I am the one who has watched too many movies

Nigga about 90% of my mates found their girlfriends at a club or bar. That is literally where people find girlfriends. Literally where else do you go to meet women?

Tinder, grandpa

barflys don't make good gf material.
You meet women through having a large social circle and through friends of friends, not some dingy bar or club where they're looking to get railed by random men.

Tinder is shit too.
you shouldn't surprised you're dating roasties if tinder and barflys are where you go for women.

And how do you think people get "girlfriends." You aren't gifted one at birth.

Three most common ways are through friends/connections, at school/work or at bars/clubs.

You're stupid if you eliminate one way just because someone on Jow Forums posted a few webms of a girl acting "degenerate" at a club. Talk about easily brainwashed.

>Wizard
I stopped caring big long ago.

Attached: 1383932091284.jpg (640x480, 78K)

Pretty sure you're no different because you just want to rail random girls

>Inb4 muh standards

Nigga those girls also have standards

difference is that girls you meet through friends/connections or school/work are far, far less likely to be complete roastie whores.
>inb4 all women are whores

If you really didn't care you wouldn't have responded

t. guy using pol and r9k as a source

>Never goes clubbing
I went clubbing when I was younger. It's garbage and you should know it.
>Still convinced he knows everything about it
I know just enough about it.

Why am I even wasting my precious time with a dumbfuck like you?

>Three most common ways are through friends/connections, at school/work or at bars/clubs.
On the first two you've got a point.

Hmm, that wasn't the 'just dew it brah' motivational platitude I was expecting.
Maybe tomorrow.

>you just want to rail random girls
literally, unironically, never said this.

Nigga all women go to clubs just to be railed by random guys
Just because you meet them at school doesn't mean they don't go clubbing
90% of women go clubbing so you're just limiting yourself which is something you cannot afford if you're an adult virgin

Yet you whine about being a virgin

>virginity is the sole problem robots face
are you being retarded on purpose

They are literally exactly the same. You have watched too many movies.
There is no americans on this board, newmate

so what's wrong with trying to go for the 10% who don't go clubbing again?
A women you meet through school or work or friends has a higher chance of not being a whore than a club whore which is a guarantee. If you want a good gf to be in a monogamous relationship with and not a raostie whore you shoudln't go for barflys, that's just a fact.

>You have watched too many movies.
says the guy who thinks college/uni is just like American Pie.

Lay off the incel propoganda for a bit. It might help you.

Yes, bars and clubs do attract sluts. But not every girl there is a slut. Decent girls go to them as well because they're the places to go to easily meet new people and potential LT romantic partners.

You obviously should be able to differentiate the sluts from the decent women at these places if you're halfway intelligent.

we're not 'halfway intelligent' socially
why the fuck do you think anybody is here in the first place

It's not supposed to be easy. Having sex is not that important. If you feel the need to have sex so strongly that you're willing to subject yourself to that lifestyle, then go for it. I've just had my fill of booze and clubs, so I'm willing to make it a little more difficult for myself. I'm just not that desperate for sex.

>so what's wrong with trying to go for the 10% who don't go clubbing again?
Nothing wrong with that if you can pull it off.

But we're on r9k. Most here are virgins or are otherwise sexually frustrated. And eliminating places to meet women because "muh anonymous online frens told me those places are bad" is just decreasing your odds at eventually finding a girl.

i went clubing for about 6 months because i live close to 3 and my friends went. I saw plenty of women looking and a few openly showing interest. It means literally nothing if you don't have naturally smooth body language.

>bars
you might find some good women at these, depending on what type of bar it is.
>clubs
no they are for the biggest sluts imaginable, I wouldn't touch a woman who goes clubbing with a ten foot pole. they're not good gf material.
>muh anonymous online frens told me those places are bad
Seen it myself, clubs are shit and are for STD ridden whores.

>if you don't do unnecessary things that you don't wanna do to achieve x, you are actually not wanting x

LMAOing at american education. But probably just a super funny troll. have a (You) retard

>actual incels are 0.01%
citation needed.

this too, its a waste of time for a real robot (not one of the normalfag LARPers who frequent the board now) who can't talk to a cashier without tensing up.

You can learn body language

Never said it should be easy. But it's common sense that you have to put yourself out there to meet someone if you actually want to meet someone. Again, no one is magically coming to your basement begging to be your girlfriend. If you can't meet someone through friends or at work/school, you have to look at other options or stay single.

>that lifestyle
You do realize most don't dance naked on stage while having alcohol poured down their bodies, right?

I've been to many clubs and bars in my time. Most of the time, you either sit at the bar drinking a beer or adult beverage of your choice while shooting the shit with whomever will listen or dance on the dancefloor with any woman who is willing to do so with you (or by yourself, that's cool too).

I know, talk about the complete downfall of society there.

>need naturally smooth body language
>'dude just learn it lmao'

you can always tell. You can tell with that kid who decides he wants to improve his body language and so artificially starts moving his hands when he talks.

What lmao u litterally just have to actively try not to be weird and maybe borrow others personalitys if you don't have one then you'll get laid, also protip you have to be at least a 5\10.

If youblive off campus and want to go to college but you don't want to take the bus just because some folks who live on campus can walk there doesn't make you an involuntary NEET.

Lmao well I'll be keeping an eye out on the news for you when you decide to go on your rampage

Nigga you don't need natural body language

And if you're under a 5/10 you can increase that by lifting

>Never go clubbing
its fucking shit
how does one do that

t. probably has natural body language and didnt need to learn it manually

>wow you're not okay with getting a gf whose had tons of men grind up against her and over 50+ one night stands as a result of her clubbing? wtf dude its 2018 stop slut shaming bro

>improve your value to women
sounds beta as fuck

No u can't no girl wants a 4\10 beta lifter that's a try hard.

No girls want a 4/10 who doesn't try anything

No girl wants a 4/10 at all you're better off just staying alone.

>Never go clubbing

Clubs are for attention seeking sluts who "will fuck everyone else but you". Again, for the most part, the chicks are just there for the attention, and even if you get close to taking one home or to a hotel down the street, there's always the fat anchor chick or her friends there to cock block you. Worse case scenario, you wind up getting into a drunken fight with some of the dregs at the end of the nigh who are trying to seem like tough shit, or you could wind up pissing off a boyfriend or husband that she supposedly didn't have and then you have THAT shit to deal with, OR she regrets sleeping with you the next morning and then accuses you of rape, and then your reputation is ruined regardless of weather the charges stick, all because some worn out vagina who is allergic to responsibility said you raped her.

This user is right don't bother going to clubs to meet chicks, it's not worth it.

>go to club
>expect women to come up to me begging for my d, like muh hero Elliot Rodger would have expected had he gone to a club
>find seat at the end of the bar where no one is sitting
>stutter "a B-B-Budweiser p-please" when the bartender comes over
>just take a few sips of the beer every now and again (such as classy men of intelligence like myself do) while avoiding all eye contact with the people in the club
>an hour passes and women are not only coming over to suck my dick, they aren't even talking to me
>they should be head over heels excited to want to talk to a slouched over, stuttering gentleman like myself who won't make eye contact
>go home, go on pol and r9k
>"It's fucking shit."
>"It's full of degenerate women who only want Chads, who would want those used up sluts anyway."

Who is thou quoting?

>sitting
>at a club
also
>club music
>being quiet enough to shoot the shit with anyone
also
>dancing
>on the grind floor
I live in a university city and the clubs I've been to are packed with university kids. Being one of those kids, I know how shit the lifestyle is. We look forward all week to friday or saturday when we finally get to go out. We blow a shit load of money in shitty establishments where most of us don't even get laid and end up questioning what we're doing there. We listen to Lil Pump and pride ourselves on getting turnt and dumb. This is how everyone is, at least from time to time (I admit that people are capable of compartmentalizing). The important thing to note is that this is what many university kids do for fun, and it's the ONLY thing we do for fun. That's not healthy.

Fine, make yourself shittier

No one on Jow Forums espesially on r9k(maybe Jow Forums) is trying to improve their situation. We just come here to make each other sad so we stick in the same self loathing cycle.

Attached: 94hzE62XoYRR-81ZyeFipn3lGIKvl8IOhTSjG6OAwig.jpg (784x768, 94K)

Nigga all girls go club

And I'll let you in on a little secret... everything chicks do is for attention. Literally anything literally anyone does is to bloat their own ego in some way. Everyone LOVES feeling important and getting attention and most people will do anything to feel important and get attention bar for some mentally ill. Also how are you going to have a gf if you refuse to give her attention?

>sitting
>at a club
Some people do. Also some people play pool. To be fair, I go to country clubs and bars so it may be different at more """urban""" clubs. I don't know.

>club music
>being quiet enough to shoot the shit with anyone
If you're not sitting right by the dance floor, it is.

>dancing
>on the grind floor
Depends on where you go, but there are clubs where you legit dance. One of the clubs I go to literally has a dance floor for square dancing.

>To be fair, I go to country clubs and bars so it may be different at more """urban""" clubs. I don't know.
oh that explains it.
Go to a club in a major urban city and see for yourself how different it is, and you'll understand where these other anons are coming from.

some people on Jow Forums are

but lots of them ignore all the real solutions because those require effort and stop the bitching

>Don't lift
I do
>Are a neet
I'm not
I try

I can't stand clubbing, though. Those places are the worst.

If you engage in premarital sex with loose whores, you deserve to be crucified.

Attached: A.jpg (967x666, 143K)

Literally where do you meet women outside of clubs? They won't just pop up in your mom's basement once you've lifted enough

you already posted that in this thread retard.

And I never got a satisfying answer

>lets act smug instead of offering actual sollutions
i cant stand the music in the clubs, and what the fuck do you want me to do if i cant keep eye contact and if im terrified of the idea to start conversation with strangers

already posted again, through friends/social circles or school/work. Just because you think all women are club whores doesn't mean you can meet women elsewhere.

>dude jus like lift weight and b a normie lmaoo

I cheated
I paid a prostitute to fuck me
It was not worth losing my virginity
I never came
Nice tits, though

>just be fit

>just be fit

The unspoken rules for "be fit" are the best..

Attached: suvGGtC.jpg (600x840, 84K)

I am a cyborg turning 21 soon. I have decent looks but I am not good at talking to people I don't know, especially girls. I have a few friends but I don't have much of a social life especially compared to a full normie. Planning on going back to the gym this summer. How else can I prepare for being able to go to the clubs? What should I know?

Learn to dance or learn to look like you know how to dance
Try to teach yourself socials skills. Reading "how to win friends and influence people" really helped me. It's not as manipulative as it sounds

>The unspoken rules for "be fit" are the best..
Don't be a fat fuck or a skeleton. You can have the shittiest noob gains of a 16 year old and you are better than 90% of men.

>been lifting for at least five years
>have a job
>go clubbing even though I fucking hate it
>wear tight clothes to show off muscles
>took a cooking class even though I already know how to cook just to meet girls
>joined a surfing club just to meet girls
>now thinking of joining a rock climbing club even though I have no interest in rock climbing
still celibate.

I'm at the point where I'm visiting plastic surgeons and getting quotes on a new face. It's the only thing I haven't tried yet. Looks like I'm going to be blowing at least $20k of my savings on surgery this year.

Attached: 1521732730848.jpg (600x316, 57K)

I think you're lying again

Nope. God's honest truth. I'm in pique shape and I "put myself out there." I even got a Tinder. I can talk to girls okay, but they just ghost me.

How many girls have you asked out? Zero right?

>tfw in similar situation

Attached: 62604782.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Girls ghost everyone all the time including Chad. You need to play the numbers game.

I lift (I'm actually one of the strongest dudes in my gym, of course not for Jow Forums standards where everyone deadlifts 260 kg for reps...)
I'm in college
I barely have time for clubbing because I learn 4 hours a day + lectures and have barely energy for that so I spent my free time sleeping, eating and lifting

Still I never got laid.

Jesus, did you actually fall for the lift meme? You don't have to get to Schwarzenegger mode in order to get laid. As a matter of fact, having too much muscle is a turn-off to many women. Just don't be too skinny or too fat.

Try studying something which has market value and you will have no time to do clubbing unless your IQ is above 130.

Chad here. I might as well be a volcel now. I could get laid tonight if I wanted to. I have at least one ex who would fuck me anytime and I have some girls I was chatting with and fucking last month who would still be DTF, yet I just can't be bothered. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'd rather hang out with friends or stay in and watch TV/play vidya than spend a boring evening with a vagina just to fuck it. Every woman I know bores the fuck out of me, except the one girl who is a platonic friend. She's really cool but I can't fuck her, not attracted to her at all.

The key is to find someone like your platonic friend but that you actually feel attracted to. I know interesting girls who also are attractive are rare but they do exist.

... mate, it's not biologically possible to look like Arni unless you do the amount of roids he does.

honestly if I wanted to get married I could probably settle down with my platonic friend. Problem is, even if I did meet a woman who was cool and attractive I don't think I'd want to get serious with her. I just like doing my own thing and I don't like having to answer to anyone. Idk if this will ever change desu...