Please

Any other sociopaths out there, turns out they are more rare on r9k then i thought

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-08 at 11.33.23 PM.png (262x221, 79K)

Not sure if sociopath, but I don't care.

>sociopath
>cares this much about finding others like him
>cares this much about anything
Sure you are buddy.

I'm a manipulative selfish cunt towards my parents but I'm a quiet little selfless critter towards total strangers. Not sure if that makes me a sociopath or a two faced bitch.

Edgefags thinking they're sociopaths just because autism makes it harder for them to relate with human emotion, fucking hilarious

I'm a sociopath but I'm really empathetic and sympathetic, llike way too much

then you're not a sociopath idiot

Sociopath, crying frog? Medical community?

Stop trying to bait me you annoying frogposter

Attached: 1519404309581.jpg (1024x640, 100K)

If this is real then its obviously self diagnosed by a 13 year old edgelord who thinks being outcasted turns them into a sociopath but i hope it is just bait and you know the image makes it ironic

I think I am, i don't agree with these cookie cutter one size fit all symptoms

>it's a self diagnosed sociopath episode

Attached: bats-625x350.jpg (625x350, 57K)

I hope ESTP emails me back ;_;

I could take her now

an actual reddit user whos fanboys over overwatch called me a toxic sociopath after crackling jokes about the suicide attempt at our school

Attached: lighting elliot.png (343x343, 179K)

What you talk about, everyone here is basically a sociopath. I don't know why you want to meet sociopaths though, they are bad news and should honestly have been euthanized at birth

Attached: 1518547618180.jpg (431x574, 37K)

My crush called me an idiotic sociopath, that hurt

it's estimated that 3-5% of the general population is composed of sociopaths
what you actually should be asking is, "are there any severe sociopaths"
also, hello, yes, it's me you're looking for
what do you want

I hope you just worded it wrongly and are not self diognosing

Unironic sociopath.

It's weird. I crave the concept of love, yet I do not feel what love is. Like, I wanna fit in with others, but it's hard when you tend to only think for yourself. I mean, I wanna care about others but I find it hard, even borderline funny when unfortunate things happen to people. I wanna hate myself, but I don't. And 95% of sociopaths are edgy, and usually just normie in disguise so I never talk about it.

you're an attention seeker not a sociopath. ask your psych to consider a diagnosis of HPD, those cluster B disorders are easily mistaken for eachother

Sociopaths are more common than you think, I know three of the top of my head