Every day things become more bleak. Darker. A growing force is pressing down on me, like Giles Corey...

Every day things become more bleak. Darker. A growing force is pressing down on me, like Giles Corey. I have not had a real address in almost a year. Moved across the country to live with my friends. They showed no interest in getting a place together so I stayed on their couch for 6 months. Developed a bad alcohol problem. They kicked me out (we are still friends now). I lived in Airbnb hostels for nearly 3 months. Lucked into a 3 week catsitting gig, then 2 months of subletting. Got fired from my job for no reason, they even needed me to stay for 2 more weeks. Got 2 new jobs. One is grueling bussing/dishwashing from 10pm-6am. The other was brunch line cook from 7am-4pm. Lack of slee got to me and I walked out of the cooking job. Back in the hostels now but they are mostly booked for summer so I might be on the streets soon. Still drinking a fuckton. I see no future. I do nothing besides work, sleep, and drink. I am sitting at a bar right now. I come here so often they give me free drinks sometimes. That happens at lots of bars. I am way too regular at a dozen places. I dont want to lay in bed at the hostel all day. I have nowhere to go and nothing to do but drink. I am so fucking poor I cant go on. I couldnt go home to my family if I wanted to, cant afford it. My degeneracy knows no bounds. Why did I drop out of college? I had to I guess. After 5 years my parents stopped paying for it. I still have 1/3 of my degree to finish. I wasted it all man. I could have been successful, happy even. I get laid sometimes. But i will never have the girl I really love. What would that do for me anyway? I am in no shape to date someone. Im a broke dirtbag drunk. I could have a home if I quit drinking. But why in the fuck would I ever do that? I went down the wrong path. Just kept burning. Got by with the skin of my teeth too many times. Now my rope is coming to an end I fear. I can only hope the end is tied into a nice strong noose for me.

Attached: 2E67E3D3-3367-486D-892C-CE16DB8C7319.jpg (1200x798, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qpw16lqlySw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As a fellow alcoholic who has been homeless before I can sort of understand your struggle except of the fact I can't hold down a job I rely on neetbux instead. Over time things should get better for you just keep on moving forward with your life but after reading all this it seems to me you've got a long ways to go, don't give up user good luck in your future endeavors

How do you get neetbux? I want to look into it. I wish I could just drink at home but I need bars for some reason. Thanks for the kind words. I just fucking wish I could die. Fuck every waking second I am sober, hell fuck the drunk ones too. Its not even fun anymore

>I could have been successful, happy even. I get laid sometimes.
Halfway stopped gaf there desu, but cheers, senpai.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qpw16lqlySw
>mfw have to get blasted after work just to walk through the door home

I first started on neetbux by going on youth allowance so basically if you're under a certain age and live away from home you can get paid for it, the system here is really easy for anyone to earn the bux but now that I've been diagnosed as schizophrenic I can apply for the disability claim and get up to $800 a fortnight. And yeah I'm in the same boat I drink at home and do fuck all but even then it still doesn't stop the constant depression (I thought the alcohol will make me more happy but it don't), life sucks but there isn't much we can do about it but simply soldier on

I understand. If it helps im 6ft4 and decent looking, but my incredible misanthropy and autism make me more or less a robot. The drinking and being a barfly is all that has gotten me laid. Literally every single girl I have gotten has approached me at a bar when I was there alone. Just how it goes I guess. That said I always criticize cunts with height issues to their faces so im pulling for my manlet brethren. One time at my old job some autistic kid came in and my normie female coworker got so frustrated with him and i chewed her out hard. She didnt even work, she just used the store computer to browse Instagram while sitting right in front of the ducking dishwasher. God I hate roasties

Ah. I live in Seattle so if i get diagnosed I oughta get some decent bux but with no address idk how it will go

I dont know what to say. I guess good on ya for being humble and sticking up for losers. Kicking the sauce is tough. Good luck

Nothing to be said user, were all in this together. Keep that in mind before reeing at sex having members of this board. Idk if I really want to kick it is the thing. I cant be an ex drinker at 23. Then I will never get laid. Lmao fuck it. Bars are empty but im almost buzzed now after 6 drinks. Things are starting to become funny

Nah man I ake up for that shit, busdriving is good money. Show up hungover if you have to, hell ive gotten plenty of jobs while drunk, you will be fine. Do it dawg

Meant for that, idk what happened

Ah the cunt deleted it I see, either way, same rules apply

Hey like I said I live in Seattle. I ride the bus constantly even though I have a car. Drivers are very well taken care of. At my old job I would cut them a discount and they let me ride for free. Idk where you live but here the routes are easy as fuck and you are paid well. I would consider it myself, hell even ferry piloting, but they test and I do cocaine too so I cant hack it. Seriously man for your own sake do it. Youll pull enough cash to get back to school for real. If I can hold down multiple jobs with my lifestyle as a borderline homeless drunk you can cut it as a bus driver for sure. Good luck man, and seriously just try it out

Just learn to play the harmonica

Go find ice poseidon and get him to give you a streaming career lmao

You convinced me. Ill give it a shot. All the best.

You absolutely should dude. Thanks for talking with me. One of my bar buddies just gave me some shrooms so I am in for an night but you take it easy my friend

No sweat, youre alright, enjoy your trip, thanks for being a chum.

Aw fuckton
I regret it already, it should always be done out in the country. This may kill me but who cares. Have a good man, you deserve it

i came on this board to complain about my life tonight but i got a gf of 2 years, a 6 month old daughter, friends and a job so i guess i got it better than majority of you, godspeed anons hope you find some happiness in this small existence we live, i for one have not

Yeah dude what are you doing with a kid!!!!!? I may b losing my mind on shrooms and Booz but even I can tell you children are for cucks.

What's it like tripping on shrooms are you already having a trip? or just waiting for it to kick in? only drug I've had with a psychedelic was DMT and that fucked me sideways for 20 mins

The only other time I did shrooms was at a cabin in the woods On a lake. Now I am just scared. I am at a 24 hour bar/cafe in my city (Seattle) with a guy I sort of know who is broke but needs me to buy him a lyft home. Shit pls kill me. I am high as shit and losing my mind

Are you still here user? Are you ok? I live in Seattle we could hang out sometime

Yeah man I am here but I am so fucked. I cant go to the hostel. Too much shrooms. Give me a throwaway email and I will hit you up tomorrow. Otherwise meet me at revolver tomorrow night around 11:00, I look Hitler youthy and I am tall

[email protected] should work, hit me up

Cool, phones almost dead talk tomorrow

sounds good. peace!

I'm also watching that. Some funny shit has come from that stream.

Attached: OMEGALUL 34.png (700x600, 402K)

Seattle is a retarded city.

Attached: non-binary lesbian flashes vagina to prove shes not a woman.jpg (1024x576, 92K)