People meme about femanons, but every time I talk to one...

People meme about femanons, but every time I talk to one, I just know their only hobby is talking to 4 different guys at once, and I am just sharing her attention. I know that if I get into a voice call I have to make sure I keep her attention or she will drop me at any moment.

That any weakness I show will immediately be grounds for her to move on to one of her several other beta orbiters. It just hurts too much, so never do it. Ive talked to dozens of women from Jow Forums, and its always awful. If shes willing to contact losers from Jow Forums, she is willing to contact more people than just you, and chances are, some of those people are charismatic successful chads. You will never be enough for them, You have better odds dating literal staceys that have sucked on 4 miles of dicks than you do a femanon who is so socially spoiled by the internet attention mill that they cant fathom 2 hours without talking to anymore.

Attached: doom.jpg (1000x1372, 297K)

Stop being boring. I've been pretending to be a fembot and adding robots on discord. You guys are so boring. Then you show your insecurity by asking how many guys a fembot is talking to that moment and then throwing a fit when she doesn't answer immediatel.

Attached: 1523661363303.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

work on yourself. stop being a shitty person. make yourself worth talking to you. you don't get to be interesting by default.

That's as useless to me as "just be yourself"

DONT BE YOURSELF. BECOME A BETTER PERSON.

THAT WAS THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY MESSAGE

Okay what's step one?
And two?
And three?
And so on

Why do you do this stress to yourself?

I tried to catfish and got bombarded with thirsty guys with really weak lines, I don't wanna fool ten guys at once, I wanna focus on a few and fool them good.

>That any weakness I show will immediately be grounds for her to move on to one of her several other beta orbiters.

to be fair its not like you are showing a small amount of weakness, you guys tend to let everyone know your lifes story full of miserable experiences

1. get off Jow Forums
2.exercise. 30 minutes of walking every day is works miracles
3.find something productive to do.
4.learn how to be around and talk to people. helps if you are groomed and taking care of yourself so you have more confidence.

I've went as both male and female online, and there doesn't seem to be much of a difference. Most robots act like uninterested, special snowflakes that autistically talk about their interests and hobbies, with an occasional "you?" thrown out of politeness. The things they consider exquisite are bland as hell and they don't know how to build dialogue outside of their limited knowledge, because they become insecure.

First of all, I'm not leaving Jow Forums and I already do walk 30 minutes a day

And secondly, you're gonna need to give more detailed instructions about the other two particularly the last one

Well that's helpful
Give yourself a good pat on the back

For one I dislike incels. It's fun to observe how these guys interact when they think it's a cute Asian girl. I'm still compiling a 'best of' screencaps to dump as an education tool for the incels that are bordering the same thirst levels as the 60+ who orbit me.

Attached: 1525564238296.jpg (460x581, 80K)

You do realize that you're only contributing to their delusions and pain?
You may think incels are bad people but they're just scared rejected individuals who lash out because they see no other way

Here's your mistake: you're not talking to more than one girl at once, start doing this and you don't have to care about if Shen doesn't reply because you have other girls to talk to and also you don't feel bad if she's not orbiting you like a stalker

Attached: IMG_4674.jpg (768x960, 88K)

Okay
Where do I find other femanons?
It's hard enough getting one of them's attention

They deserve it. I'll stop once they stop falling for catfishes or stop shitposting here.

Attached: 1523659206784.png (1280x720, 704K)

If you are Chad, you are never boring.

But what do you gain out of it, if you hate them so much? Attention?

>You do realize that you're only contributing to their delusions and pain?
its a drop in the bucket

>they're just scared rejected individuals who lash out because they see no other way

thats why theyre bad people, most incels run across people who will give them some legitimate good advice but they reject it

Then you're a bigger piece of shit than they are
You're only bringing more misery in the world, not distributing justice

You think deluded individuals think straight?
That anyone who think the world is out to get them is just gonna drop the act because someone said "try being someone else"?
You fucking people are insufferable
A lot of incel pain is self-inflicted but this mentality is only gonna make it worse

How did you find this first femanon?

if their pain is self inflicted they are more than capable of fixing it, but they choose not to. its like that other guy said, they deserve it. incels arent exactly innocent, they last out at plenty of people who have done nothing to them

Funnily I started catfishing to see how it's really done, but sadly I only get messaged by socially unskilled guys and pajeets.

I had some whose thirst was comically insane. Though I don't play that game too long and either tell them the truth or tell them that I won't message back, depends on how they behave.

When I was in elementary school there was this one kid who punched everybody
None of the kids wanted to associate with him
Our teachers had organized a birthday party for him
Later I found out how his dad abused him
Changed everything I thought about him

Now I'm not equating child abuse with the neglect and rejected incels have gotten
But think about it from their perspective
If you're so delusional that you start to believe everyone is against you, how does this shitty advice you give gonna help?
You're furthering the damage by saying it's a simple fix when. It's anything but
Incels should realize the loop their in but you should also realize what you're doing and how you're just making things worse

Who am I kidding? No one will ever become self-aware of their own misgivings.
Just fuck off
Don't poke the incels. They're miserable enough

Anyone else been getting freaked out for years and years by the one on the bottom left?

Attached: pepe4ants.jpg (231x218, 10K)

Every robot I have added is actively orbiting multiple girls. You are no better than the femanons you are complaining about.

people try to empathize with incels and thats why they give advice. cant be helped if they think all the advice that comes their way is "shitty"

>Just fuck off Don't poke the incels. They're miserable enough

no can do

can't change your personality man.
I've done all of these and more, I was stuyding/working, going to parties, exercising etc.
Just never had any luck with women, they drop me after a date or two, friends are all you need, they won't ditch you for someone else.

I talk to a woman maybe once every 4 months, if I'm lucky a femanon finds me interesting enough to talk to me for more than a week. Sometimes they start talking about lewd shit and I nope the fuck out because I'm not a degenerate I'm just lonely.

No
You're at best sympathizing
But one thing no one can actually do is accurately empathize with pain
You don't know how they're struggling and how far their delusions go
I mean they're delusional. How are you going to break through with a "just improce yourself so society will accept you?" message?
That's feels like more rejection to me

At least stop fueling the problem you piece of shit

no one is supposed to make a breakthrough for an incel. advice is simply meant as a guideline for self improvement. if incels want to wallow in despair for the rest of their short lived lives then so be it

They bring up lewd shit because all of the guys here ghost if you don't provide them with it. You're a rare case.

Then don't pretend that you tried to help by giving them basically worthless advice
I mean look at How the fuck is that supposed to help?
>Stop being yourself because in your natural state you're a shitty boring person no one wants
>Also your insecurities are real so just get over them
That makes me want to contribute to a society that hates me

Weird
Only once have I ever discussed anything lewd with a femanon
And the one time was a girl who sent me a nude and then ghosted me all in one day

he also said to work yourself to get better. incels love to ignore the encouraging aspects of advice that people give

I covered that in "stop being yourself"
Most probably got into their state as a result of a downward spiral
Why would they improve themselves just to be rejected again?

How do you do it? I tried catfishing before but it never worked as well as i hear... is it because i use white girls photos as bait? does asian girls work better?

All the women I meet on Jow Forums start sharing their sexual fetishes with me and I tell them I am not interested, then they start sending me images of themselves in suggestive manners while flirting. It just makes me uncomfortable because I just want to talk to women.

Yeah I get that, and its probably why they do it? Its not that I'm not into women, I just dont want such a superficial friendship, especially when I'm really bad at that kind of shit, id rather keep it non lewd.

Try soc or some other shit idk, just make sure it's 2 or more

work on improving doesnt mean to stop being yourself.

>Why would they improve themselves just to be rejected again?
incels wish to be normies, thats why. you whine about not wanting to be part of a society that hurts you but deep down you want to be successful. luckily life doesnt allow for such a thing to happen

asian girls do work pretty well, most notably japs

>You have better odds dating literal staceys that have sucked on 4 miles of dicks
"""Femanons""" are far slutty than stacy. If you think she's sucked 4 miles of dick, then your average femanon has sucked enough dick to cross whatever country you live in.

Yeah that's never happened to me
Granted I don't usually last longer than a month but I never get a sense that they're flirty or anything
Not that I want their nudes since we're so far apart and I'll probably never see them irl so no need to tease me

should they be more homely looking Asian girls I would think that the cuter looking ones might be obvious cat fishes maybe.

homelier is better, just simple pictures will do. ones with poses are more obvious to detect as fake

>work on improving doesnt mean to stop being yourself.
But clearly stated that

I don't think incels want to be normies. They just wish they don't feel rejected and can show their vulnerabilities without being considered weak
Their self-image is one of those areas
You're not gonna get to them by saying "improve yourself" since that's an area that's sensitive

You are but a symptom of a disease.

you are quoting two different people. if it was the same person youd have some ground to stand on

>I don't think incels want to be normies.
incels are jealous of chads success and angry at stacy for not wanting to give them the time of day. that definitely sounds like wanting to be normie

The point was that's the image given
And even if it was two different people that's what any insecure incel sees

They just want the minimum of what they think will make them happy
Not necessarily where Chad and Stacey are

jealousy is wanting what that other person has. if they wanted the minimum they wouldnt even try to compete with chad and stacy in the first place

idk about other femanons but I just prefer the company of social rejects. Main reason why I hang around here. I might have a problem

Attached: FB_IMG_1525590263004.jpg (600x280, 15K)

OP if you could have 4 girls orbiting you at one time you wouldn't complain, faggot.

If you get a girl to voice call you what you need to do is ejaculate as quickly and efficiently as possible. Pretend as is you're talking to your bank and they just refused you an overdraft extension. Women love that shit. Apparently.