What do you guys think about girls with big feet? Would you date one if she had big feet?

What do you guys think about girls with big feet? Would you date one if she had big feet?
Asking for a friend...

Attached: 1523979522093.png (609x749, 17K)

how big are we originally talking

How big, out of curiosity?
Apparently this wasn't original, hopefully it is now

I wouldn't give a fuck. I'm size 14, I can live with a girl having big feet.

>asking on a board comprised with virgins that would fuck anything with a pulse
>implying this is not larp

Attached: (((you))).jpg (1280x1455, 536K)

dudes dont care about tha t
unless they into feet in which bigger feet r hotter

I literally do not give a single fuck.

big feet is one of those stupid imaginary problems that girls think men care about. no man gives a fuck about the size of your feet, and chances are high that they're actually not even big.

I would probably not even notice, much less care.

Footfags do.
Also when guys say this chick is too perfect i need to find a flaw and they go looking for things.

Unless they are comically large, I would not notice. But I would not date someone who regularly wears flip-flops in public when not on a beach or pool, no exceptions.

A bit over 9 inches

>With a pulse

Lower your fucking standards

Lol why are you copying my style of threads you unorginal roast? At least give me some credit.

Attached: IMG_2338.png (657x527, 76K)

Who uses inches to measure feet
What shoe size
9 in feet are not big though i think maybe?

You're all fucking idiots if you don't think this is a trans "girl" just scouting to see if his giant man feet will give him away.

Starting from the heel, I assume?
That doesn't seem that big to me

>why are you copying my style
why are you copying male wojak threads?
we all meme on each other, get used to it snowflake

Of course.

Originallini

Attached: 393F3504-32A6-4A6A-A5B3-A57E2B25E06E.jpg (609x353, 250K)

>big feet is one of those stupid imaginary problems
Not if they're big and also wide

I wear size 11

I don't like bare feet, but I like good shoes on women. If you put it in something I like, then I don't care about the size.

Mine are 10 1/2, half an inch of difference wouldn't bother me

don't know. you're gonna have to post pics of your feet

I wouldn't even think about it or care.

Dey got big dicks

I'm would date you!!

Don't care, put them in my mouth

sure I'll date you if you don't look like a fucking monster, how bout it, wanna fuck?

Attached: me new.jpg (800x600, 43K)

Sure. Got a foot fetish, so as long as you wash 'em, I don't see a problem.

Too bad she can't expect that same courtesy from you.

zing zing, at least I've felt a vagina, what's your excuse?

Dude you look old as fuck. It would be sad if you hadn't felt one by now. You're ugly as hell. You are fat and look like you have Klinefelter's.

I love big feet on a woman. I'd actually prefer the girl I was dating to have large feet and very long toes.

aahaha oh my god you fat faggot there's no way that's you. what's wrong with your eyes? why can't you stop eating?

Seriously bro. Lose some weight. You're gonna get type 2 diabetes.

You would look like a total fucking Chad if you just lost weight.

you guys have some weird ideas about obesity, I'm 220 at 5'8, but if you're projecting I'm sorry

thanks bro been working at it for the last year, started at nearly 300 lbs

It's not about the size, its about.. are they nice or ugly? that's it
Then again, this is coming from a man with a slight taste for foot fetish (wich in fact is much more common that people think) So I guess most people won't even care about the size of feet, unless it's ridiculously big

That said, post pic of feet pl0x

Attached: main_12www00.jpg (1000x893, 187K)

What the fuck does big feet for to do with anything?
I can't imagine one scenario in which I would care

Aren't women feet supposed to be smol?

geez just post tranny feet already so we can fap

that's fucking lard ass tier dude. i'm 5' 9" 190lb and feel so fucking fat and ashamed. you should seriously be ashamed to be that size.

This, wear stockings and tight socks, they can do wonders

I'm not a footfag so the size of her feet is irrelevant, but I suppose bigger feet have more surface to massage.
Now my question to you, would you date a guy with small hands and feet (size 9 shoes)?
Asking for a friend...

Attached: 1525626409246.jpg (215x365, 26K)

ahaha, u'd be surprised at the response now friend, the double standard is a very real one

I already know the answer to my question. Women absolutely hate small extremities, even more so if you're not a manlet (183 cm / 6' flat).

still hope if you're a footlet/handlet, i think studies have shown that prolonged exposure to human growth hormone can increase foot and hand size by inches. Honestly though, a year's supply of hgh can go well into the 1000's so it's not worth it in most cases unless ur gonna start bodybuilding

big pussy

oregano

Isn't big feet associated with high testosterone? Do you have a dick sized clit too?

You should find a man with a narrow urethra, you'd be a perfect match.

Pls step on me

You're speaking as though I hadn't already come to terms with my condition, but you don't have to worry about me. If a woman can't look past something as minor as small extremities, she isn't worth considering anyways.