NEETS

How often do you leave your house if so what for?

Attached: 18292955723.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Daily.
If not for a walk in the dark, I go to the store for food.

5/7 days of the week, sometimes for work, some times for food. sometimes for fun.

Every day, to walk around outside alone for 2-7 hours.

he said NEETs dumb bass

Attached: what+if+i+told+you.....+5+words+needs+to+be_3423fb_3684864.jpg (330x295, 30K)

l force myself out and walk 2hrs a day now, breathing like wim Hoff teaches and absorbing the D (vitamin). I do this almost every day now that spring has come.

Appends. Usually once every 2 weeks. Typically to the store with parents, me leaving the house isn't a secret, I tell them it's simply so I feel human (edgy ik)

Longest I've been endoors was a month and half.

I go out usually for food or lectures but I mainly sit in my dorm all day watching /v/ threads or anime.

I am 30, turning 31 this year. I have been a shut-in NEET since 2004 which is the year I dropped out of high-school.

I didn't leave the house at all for the first 10 years. But now I leave to see a clinical psychologist once a month, and to see a doctor and pyschatrist once every 3+ months or so.

I also was going to a gym at one point but I decided I didn't like being around normies so I bought a home gym with NEETBUX

havent left the house in 4 months, but i do sit outside for 30mins every day just to get some vitamin d

He said NEET unifaggot

I used to go running throughout my neighborhood almost every night, but I can't bring myself to do that anymore. It seems like such a waste because it's spring now and the weather's perfect.

Why go in the dark?

What country are you from, NEET?

When my parents make me. Usually just a dentist appointment or something similar. I'm 22.

It's comfier than harsh sunlight.

Attached: 1484689678192.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Do you have any hobbies or interests aside from exercise?

A few appointments, groceries, riding my bike

currently, once or twice every one or two months
am i a hikikomori or a NEET?
i really don't know, to be honest
too many people are fast and lose with these definitions

Once every 3-4 days to buy booze/food. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I have appointments occasionally. Otherwise I don't leave the house. I used to walk daily and I'd like to get back into that for health reasons.

Attached: 564104_10201577239128302_2077249335_n.jpg (500x378, 49K)

Every other day.
To either
>collect neetbux
>buy weed
>buy food
>go to the cinema

I'm friends with the guys I buy weed from so I usually hang out with them at their house all day if I'm buying weed.
I love movies and go to the cinema quiet often, like once or twice a week.

I want to start going back to the gym soon but my health is in shit.

3 times a week for night/very early morning jogging. sometimes 4 for a grocery trip if my father doesn't get what i specify

I try to leave at least once a day for a nice walk. And I take vacations at least once a year too.