Download tinder for shits

>download tinder for shits
>browse through for 10 minutes
>realize what a grave mistake I've made

my hope that there are still decent, non materialistic, genuinely unique girls out there has been snuffed out. I did not encounter a single profile that had even a shred of originality to it.

Attached: vg.png (200x253, 133K)

>this is me coping with zero matches

here's a summary of my results. this is for a big college town in the midwest

there are a couple main types of profiles

>the copy paste
this one is your typical dumb bitch whose deepest fear is taking one step against the grain. pictures consist of them in some social environment surrounded by other copy pastes. only defining characteristics are alcohol, animals and netflix. probably 90% of the profiles I saw were copy pastes

>the faux unique
this is your sjw type. has weird colored hair and writes some stupid shit about gender in their profile. probably solicits a more visceral disgust from me than the copy pastes, so luckily there aren't too many of them

>the turbo whore
a copy paste posts a picture of her in a particularly skimpy outfit

>the fat bitch
almost feel bad that these ones are wasting their time on the app

>muhh i want a pure girlfriend
Why are you even on tinder? Its a hook-up app. Go to church for your pure girlfriend but let me guess you are to autistic to actually hold a conversation and seem intresting

i don't want to be matched with any of these wastes of oxygen

the whole point of this post is that im interested in someone whos capable of holding a genuine conversation. I'm not autistic or even anti-social

Here's the issue with tinder: If you use it it's either because
>you have difficulties finding a partner irl
or
>you have a partner but want to cheat
or
>you are single and looking for a hook up.
This means tinder users aren't top relationship material because of the nature of the app. Tinder isn't representative.

Then just go outside and find yourself a gf.
>inb4 all girls are whores

>Go to church for your pure girlfriend
Church is where these girls go after a half dozen abortions

I dont even want a girlfriend I was just on the app out of curiosity

I don't really have anything to offer a genuinely high value girl. I'm good at what I do at school (electrical engineering) and I would say that I'm pretty smart, but I don't have any friends on my college campus, and I can't see why anyone would want anything to do with me

I think I put too much personal info in this post but who cares. It's an exercise in curiosity

another user mentioned it the other day. love is a prehistoric emotion. illogical, irrational, selfish - like anger it doesn't last.

but where do you even go if you're looking for something else

don't say friends

"love" is just a term we dumbass "intelligent" humans (relative to the rest of the animals out there) have arbitrarily assigned to sexual attraction

I hate that the only answer to this is friends

If you're a college student like I presume many of us are, you have two distinct social environments. one is friends and the other is purely business, like your project group mates or whatever. If you don't have any genuine friends on your college campus who invite you to things of their own volition you are absolutely, one hundred percent thoroughly FUCKED, and you will NEVER meet anyone.

>Do you know what I would really hate to see right now? Fish.
>I find fish to be highly disappointing.
>Fucking scaly little shits swimming in the water like it's nobody's business.
>*goes to aquarium*

Ever play the Tinder Streak?
Anytime you visit a new city, you and a buddy swipe left on every chick you see. See who gets the most.

Try the opposite - invite others out

You can, of course, try to force yourself to meet people. This is the favorite advice of old people and normalfags alike: just put yourself out there bro, surely someone out there could be a good friend for you

Well let me tell you two stories of times I tried to put myself out there and make some friends on my college campus

1. My university has a music review magazine. It's shit, assigns high scores to trash music, and is poorly written, but I figured I could probably contribute to it and find some like minded music fans there, so I showed up to a meeting. Everyone there already knew each other and essentially all I did the whole time was introduce myself, get some blank looks and "hellos" and then sit there while they all acted like a great big friend group. Any attempt I made to be a part of that group just fizzled into nothing, and all of the shit they were talking about was worthless and asinine, so I left halfway through it. I also had a strange urge to set the building on fire as I was walking out. I'm otherwise a complete pacifist

A second time I tried was when i texted a classmate who I liked talking to and whose number I had asking them if they wanted to check out a local concert. "Nah man im busy tonight" was the response. I figured that's just a polite dismissal so i never texted them again

Well shit as I was writing this I just remembered a third time. my dorm in freshman year was hosting some sort of optional meeting towards the beginning of the year. I was one of the few people who actually showed up, and well at the end of the day felt genuine hatred for every last face I saw there

Don't get the idea though that I'm entirely friendless. I have a friend group of genuinely hilarious and good guys from my home town, but that is not where I go to college. Not even the same state. Luckily I'm going home for summer in a few days here

Attached: tour de east atlanta.png (490x550, 601K)

thx good insight

Oh yeah that reminds me of yet ANOTHER time I tried to put myself out there and make a friend

About a month or so ago, I encountered a girl from my dorm who I've had some interesting conversations with in a building I was walking through sitting down so I sat down next to her and we caught up for like an hour and a half. It was genuinely a great conversation so at the end of it I asked her if she wanted to come to my place sometime and hang out and eat some chili (i make an amazing chili and that was part of the conversation lol). for the record it was not "date-y" or awkward at all, just a friendly invitation. she said that sounds great and so I got her number and then left. well she originally said that weekend was good but then at the last minute she changed it and said she was going home. then the next weekend she said it was the start of break and she was going home again and that for sure we could hang out after break. well its been two months since break and I never heard from her again. So I figure that's just another polite write off, a "I do not ever want to speak to you again and this is my passive, non confrontational way of doing it, please leave me alone." So I'll honor that.

Attached: lemongrass tea.png (192x104, 52K)

>download tinder
>see regular customers from my store
>swipe right on them
>they stop showing up

Attached: 86955761-0965-4B40-ACCA-416903802473.png (657x527, 31K)

it's more than just sexual attraction, tell the couple who have been together 10 or 20 or 50 years that "it's just sexual attraction". You're both retarded youngfags

Good girls don't use tinder, look at tinder then look at all the girls on campus

Attached: IMG_4609.png (307x315, 195K)

Write an angry cringy letter expressing your frustration with her indifference towards you. It's the polite thing to do!

i have at least a shred of self awareness lol

You went full retard my poor user.
They only swiped right on you to see if you thought you had a chance with them.
Then they felt uncomfortable coming back.

I wish I had the balls to download tinder.

I'm too weak, insecure and social anxiety would just kick in. What if someone recognises me from college and laughs.

Attached: 651235656128754312.jpg (1200x800, 51K)

Why would they laugh?

I don't use my real identity, I use a random picture from my phone and the name "james"

I wouldn't be caught dead with my real identity on that shit pile of a site

I found a girl that was pretty much perfect.
>smart
>gorgeous 8/10 at least
>not a stuck up bitch, nice

Whats the catch? Well, she's in fucking belarus.

I don't know.
I always feel like everyone is laughing at me when I'm walking in public. I can't get it to stop in my head.
Even the clothes I wear could make me feel like everyone is laughing at me.

4 months got a haircut and I felt like everyone was laughing at me, it drove me insane to the point I cut off all my hair. I learned from my mistake and I'll never do that again.

>i don't want to be matched with any of these wastes of oxygen
oof, don't cut yourself there buddy

Attached: oDCku2OIub5lDuf7fCdTkg-wide.jpg (300x400, 19K)

user, I'll just remind you that tinder doesn't have every single woman on it. Its a small subset of them. Also tinder has a reputation with women for being just for hookups. The women who don't want hookups aren't using tinder (unless they are butt ugly or a whale). So basically tinder is not a representative sample of the population. Don't let the literally countless THOTs you see on there get to you.

I thought maybe, just mayfuckinbe. Nope.
Ive been blackpilled from that app. I know to only use pof or match.

Attached: 9223F0AE-E579-4C89-A576-EB69C60AEADE.png (658x662, 59K)

I agree, all the girl appear the same to me.
I've met some decent girls irl, but that was back in school. Now my only chance is to approach strangers in town, but I don't really like that idea so I say fuck it.
Don't think I would enjoy having a gf as much as I think anyway, sounds like a hassle.

Attached: 1524392187310.png (429x258, 55K)

You niggas think it's an impossibility for pure girls to be on there that have no idea how to act in social situations just like you.

There's plenty of chicks on there that are genuinely good people that don't just want to fuck.

Attached: 1463435607545.gif (800x800, 921K)

you are either delusional or have never installed tinder before.

at least where I live, in a huge college town, they all try to make the exact same appearance of being a dime a dozen dumb bitch deathly afraid of genuine individuality

Girls only go there for one night stands. You won't find normal people on it.

I assure you there aren't. Any that are usually find a guy immedately anyways.

Also I doubt a robot could handle making a gf out of a girl who uses tinder. Think about this: she used tinder. How can you ever know if she doesn't just install the app and cheat on you?

No one here is secure enough to make a gf out of a tinder slut. We all know the stats. Just get a hobby you can do with others and find a girl irl boys.

I've used it for about 6 months before I found a really nice gf on there that I've been dating for about two months now.

Maybe in your area it's just sluts trying to fuck but I found a lot of just normal girls trying to find a bf.

Its not like we gonna find them by shit posting , so we just like to hate ourselves for the things that could be.

>dating a Tinder slore
She's gonna cheat on you bro

Pretty sure she wont but even if I had a suspicion I would still take my chances. Better than being one of you lonely, bitter fags.

She still has Tinder installed just so you know.

She literally was worried that I had it installed still. Then I deleted it and she did also.

She also has my thumbprint in her phone and Ive taken a look to see if she still had it installed.

Why are you guys get so defensive when someone has found happiness? I know it probably wontt last forever but so what?

they're just jealous bro. I'm happy you found somebody. shine on my dude.

Thanks nigga

Ofvvhb