Nazis and other ethnic groups recruit solely out of skin color which you have no choice in anyways

Nazis and other ethnic groups recruit solely out of skin color which you have no choice in anyways.

Black streetgangs recruit out of street-cred and other criminal skills completely disregarding skincolor

White criminal croups are a bunch of bitches, prove me otherwise

Attached: pic33333.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>t. The random nigger they recruited and now he thinks he's big and bad

Also, can this Nazi criminal meme die already, there is simply not as many Nazi/fascist "gangs" (gangs in the sense of muh thug life) as there are Hispanic or black. Go be a worthless thug somewheres else.

Im not a thug or a nigger, I just find it embarassing the way white criminal gangs operate

There arent as many nazis as street gangs yeah but there are more nazi home terrorists organizations that are plotting a race war. You should check how many home terrorist the fbi prevents from commuting acts of terror every year.

>Posts a group of niggers as an example of a successful criminal "gang"
lmaoing @ ur life

Attached: Joe B.jpg (1200x1200, 171K)

They have some nice songs tho... Allo does atleast. Dinero did too but he locked up now.

Never claimed that they are "successful"

I just think its out-of-this-world-retarded for gangs to not recruit solid members just because of a thing they have no control over.

It's like sitting in chow-hall with a dice and recruiting a gang of people who happened to roll a number higher than 3

Black "gangstas" are poor as shit and accomplish nothing except killing one another. Black people suck at organized crime just like they suck at education and careers.

Real criminal organizations worth their salt don't operate out in the open, like the pavement apes you posted and are praising. You are equally as fucking stupid as those niggers are.

Attached: Alphonse.jpg (1200x1532, 309K)

Some of them are definetly not "poor as shit" not saying that they're rich but they definetly get by, hence why they keep doing the shit they do instead of getting a job

The vast majority of them are poor as shit and as another user pointed out they aren't shit compared to real mobsters like the Italian mafia.

You're an idiot, Im not talking about Crime syndicates, Im talking about general streetgangs.

For calling someone stupid you sure arn't displaying very good reading comprehension

Yes, you are idolizing 75 IQ niggers and their street "gangs" therefore you are just as dumb as the niggers are. When White people want to operate outside the law, they do it better than a nigger could ever hope to. Hence the posting of actual criminals with actual intelligence, unlike you and your obsession with knuckle-dragging apes.

Attached: Gambino.jpg (1200x1353, 184K)

I don't quite get it. I don't see how you think black street gangs are "better" than Neo Nazis just because they have different rules for admission. Lol your literal argument is that Neo Nazis are inferior because they don't include nonwhites.
>Muh diversity.
But you have no proof that that makes black gangs better

Is Donald Trump not pro white because he has Ben Carson as part of his cabinet?

Why are you posting pictures of Italian crime families and passing them off as white? are you actually mentally challenged? Slit your own throat

Not saying they're more successful or "better" in any way, Im just saying It's stupid to not include people who could be a profit to your orginization because of pigmentation

holy fuck the average intelligence of a nigger

A fucker plotting a terrorist attack, is doing it for POLITICAL means. Unless the local bloods are looking to run for office, they're a lot fucking different. Also, how many "home grown terrorists" are releasing shitty songs, dealing drugs, capping each other for money? Now if the post was talking about why whites tend to do more terrorist activity for political goals, compared to blacks/Hispanics then it would've made more sense. But don't confuse your local street gang, with wannabe Oklahoma bombers.

>Gets BTFO
>immediately resorts to ITALIANS AREN'T WHITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
top fucking wew

Attached: laugh 3.jpg (1024x550, 37K)

>posting pictures of Italian crime families and passing them off as white?

Attached: 68540760-5BE2-4EB0-B82F-77907FBC7EF8.jpg (258x245, 24K)

Look how white that boi is, should we call somebody?

>Niggers
>Being a net-benefit to ANYTHING
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahahahahahahah

Attached: Laughing whores.png (960x792, 1.74M)

You people sure like to include people with non-european descent when it fits your narrative

>Italy
>Not Europe
pick one, Shlomo. I thought Jews were supposed to be smart, why are you failing so miserably at your bait?

Attached: Who is behind that post.jpg (262x861, 36K)

Yet niggers are the poorest people on Earth and everywhere they go they bring poverty among other things. No thank you.

>in a gang thread
>implying any race involved in criminal dealings is benefiting the general populace

Attached: 9E094B50-83D0-4E6F-9499-3D8605F2C564.png (703x911, 19K)

Niggers can't even help themselves much less others.

By that logic, would you consider parts of turkey ethnic europeans?

Are croatians european by your logic?

>Are croatians european by your logic?
Yes

Croatians are WHITE, dumb fuck.
There can be WHITES living in Turkey. Stepping foot on European soil doesn't make you White by default. Try again, Shlomo. You're really bad at this.

Attached: Eternal Kike.jpg (800x304, 41K)

Anyone whose ancestors originate in the boundaries of what is known as Europe is white.

Aren't Italians somewhat black due to the Moorish invasions?

Good, had a Turkish friend as a kid, worried that he was a mudskin but today I learned that he's actually a white male

So basically you know absolutely nothing about the topic and are proceeding to spew garbage out of your word hole.

They have a small amount of North African DNA but North Africans aren't black. Other than that they are almost totally white.

>Jew transforms into Goebbels

Where does this "Jewish people aren't white" meme come from? They look pretty fucking white to me.

Attached: 1492096078835.png (899x528, 273K)

Turks don't come from Europe.

A lot of Turkey is actually in Asia though. Only Anatolia is in Europe. Turkish are where the lines between Arab and white blur.

The rebuttal was that nazis are not thugs, my response was no nazis are crazy people who commit and plot acts of terror on a regular basis.
Your rebuttal is "nuh uhh"

Part of Turkey Is in Europe, therefore he could have been a white male all along

>y-you're just wrong because I say so

the Aryan Brotherhood is THE most dangerous gang in Prison tho

The turkish ethnic group does not originate in europe you literal tard.

I think you failed to read the post i was reply to.

Shit, youre a retarded fuck. Malcom X, rapes anyone from your shitty lineage, fucking nigger mutt.

No doubt, I dont dispute the danger of white ethnic groups, Im just saying It's stupid to turn away people that can profit your orginisation wether it'd be through contacts or drug-trafficking experience solely out of the color of their skin

Can confirm OP's claim. Was that white guy.

What are you even trying to say? According to Malcolm X he was a quarter white because his grandmother was raped by a white man and gave birth to his mother. Speaking of rape.

Only 20% of Turks have actual non European, Turkic admixture.
The rest is ethnic Anatolian

Fucking kill yourself race traitor. I bet you let the fuck you too. Fucking kill yourself.

>They look pretty fucking white to me.

Jared Taylor detected

Is someone niggered? Get fucked cuck, we had fun fucking your women and stealing your TV's.

"Race traitor"

Sorry I dont feel connected to people just because we have the same skin color, I prefer to bond with people over ideas, money, and fun.

Race is more than just skin color you cuck.

My women? Lol you probably had them fuck YOUR girlfriend you cuck

May just well be more than just skin color, but I couldn't care less.

Im not so unsuccessful in life that the only way i can relate to people is through skin color

>completely disregarding skincolor
This is wrong though, besides a very rare number of instances if you're white you cant get in.

>Im not so unsuccessful in life that the only way i can relate to people is through skin color

Stop trying to create baseless stigma around white racial identity, you fucking kike.

TRIGGERED. gtfo u white nigger

Why do you people think everyone who doesn't put as much importance into a random element of your life is automatically jewish?

I don't even wanna insult you, you do good enough job showing people your low intelligence yourself.

>Nazis plot acts of terror on a daily basis

Are you mad? Sick in the head? Shitposting? What is wrong with you? Not even gonna go down the route of calling you a leftist, but do normies unironically believe your average Nazi/fascist is sitting in his home with homemade bombs/a gun and just seething at the teeth, itching to commit an attack? If this was the case, they'll be a hell of a lot more attacks, then the (average) 1-2 attacks every fucking 3+ years. I mean, you average on the killings the bloods, crips, MS-13 do in a week, and you'll be surprised to find out they kill more then even the most radicalized white supremacist group could even dream of.

>Not so unsuccessful
>Was in a street gang

Turkey is not just ethnically turkic

>glorifying criminals
time to grow up sweetie

terrorists take over countries,
sow traumatic terror around the globe (not that fake ima kill ur grandma if u dont pay up gangster terror)
and withstand the constant bombings of multiple superpowers

no one can match the predatory instincts of the arabs and you cant prove me wrong

Attached: get fucked pigs.gif (370x281, 1.98M)