Goodbye robots, I will be killing myself today it is 3:22 EST as I'm currently typing this...

Goodbye robots, I will be killing myself today it is 3:22 EST as I'm currently typing this. I am killing myself due to my poor genetics, specifically my I.Q. I enjoyed my time here, and I've been coming here everyday for the past 3 years, since I was a senior in HS. Living a life with subhuman genetics, and all the constant pain of my childhood is too much for me anymore. Also, I'm sorry Maria for killing myself, I know I told you I wouldn't kill myself.

Attached: 6697873397_070e758b87_b.jpg (1024x645, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/personality-iq-success-wealth-factors-determining-prospects-intelligence-careers-james-heckman-a7880376.html
youtu.be/EyB2xCqjXp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good bye friend, I fairly knew they'

Attached: 1525702754939.jpg (1305x1265, 104K)

>it is 3:22 EST
>post at 3:29
brainlet confirmed?

Took a long time finding the photo I wanted to post, and I took some breaks while typing.

Ok but you're not dead???

Attached: IMG_4655.jpg (639x633, 64K)

user don't do it. Talk this through with me.

Care to elaborate on the genetics you've grown to hate so much? I want to hear about your struggles with your intelligence.

Low I.Q and Acne/overall bad facial structure are the main ones that caused me the most pain. I.Q causing me the most suffering. My low I.Q has caused bullying and torment in my younger ages (and now) from peers and teachers, my low I.Q has denied my chance at going to higher education, having anything over a minimum wage job, feeling fulfilled, and I always have a feeling of inferiority and hopelessness because of it. And Obviously my face/acne denies me any chance at sex or relationships, but that's nothing compared to what suffering my I.Q has caused me, I'd say my I.Q is the number 1 cause of my depression.

hey man, at least live stream it if you do actually gonna do it

what do you think your IQ is? You can construct coherent sentences so it's not borderline retarded.

least post a face pic, so we know which fren we lost today (assuming you're not larping, that is)

>Low I.Q
you must have one since that's a retarded fucking reason to kill yourself.

sea yu on de oder sayd, fren

Attached: 1499226750830.jpg (299x168, 12K)

See you, space cowboy. How you gonna do it?

>he fell for the IQ meme
independent.co.uk/news/science/personality-iq-success-wealth-factors-determining-prospects-intelligence-careers-james-heckman-a7880376.html

There's very good arguments for why IQ is a useless metric. You could have said intelligence and I'd accept that, but to actually say IQ each time with such deference is pretty pathetic, you might as well be talking about thetans.

Don't have any sort of webcam user.

this is what I look like, end me now

Attached: IMG_4685.jpg (720x1280, 207K)

I have a 9mm older glock handgun, I stole it from my father's safe about 1 month ago and hid it in my room, he doesn't even know it's gone.

obviously killing yourself is your business, but i was in your position

I did immerse myself in nature, going for daily walks ,becoming a gardener , i feel peaceful and at ease when i have trees all around me, its something all humans can appreciate no matter their IQ.

really look at the world around you my friend and the problems you have with persons that are comparativly small will seem less, i promise

Assuming that's actually you, you don't even look bad at all. Not a girl, but I'd fuck if we was at a club or something. Just be safe man, rethink your decision on ending yourself. I can ensure you, whatever hell you're facing on earth, is nothing compared to what comes next, in the great beyond.

You look perfectly fine, dude. What the hell.

RIP, Haunt my bullies user thanks in advance

Good luck user, see you on the other side soon.

I wouldn't say it's stupid, maybe killing yourself solely over something that can change/improve like losing money ect would be stupid. I will always be a brainlet no matter what I do, nothing can help me. I think being screwed over genetically with something you can't change justifies killing yourself.

I'm not sure if we're getting memed on, 'cause I saw this exact pic posted before under similar circumstances. Apparently got posted on a discord.

Everyone was surprised because it's trivially obvious the dude in pic is good looking.

It's not actually me.

Orginal post.

you're good looking

This is sad to kill yourself because of your IQ :
1. A comparison will be the source of your death, it's not a problem inherent to yourself. If the IQ bullshit did not exist, you won't kill yourself or at least use this argument.
2. IQ is a meme. It is very unscientific and subjective.

I saw this post days ago. That's not you faggot

Nice fucking bait m8, saw that image before

For God's sake, don't make threats like that.
You need to live, if not for yourself then for the ones that love you.
Do you know how your parents are going to feel if you kill yourself?
Your going to die someday, so live until you do. Make memories for you, and those that love you, and those that have yet to meet you.
Don't cheat your parents out of their beloved daughter. And put your dad's pistol back in his safe.

youtu.be/EyB2xCqjXp0

You still with us, OP?

You need to listen to this user: My cousin killed herself to escape from a heroin addiction. It devastated our whole family because no one knew she was addicted, but it hit my aunt and uncle really hard. They've never been the same since.

It's your life, but you need to talk with someone and let them know about the thoughts you've been having. Don't keep it to yourself.

I hate you faggots so much. Stop prolonging OP's suffering to fuel your sanctimonious, veiled narcissism.

Attached: 1476597161848s.jpg (218x249, 7K)

Can you pleeeaaase livestream your suicide?

Attached: birds.jpg (1200x1600, 341K)