Tfw having low-IQ

>tfw having low-IQ

Attached: 95f.png (655x509, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EebRtIK4o7c
independent.co.uk/news/science/personality-iq-success-wealth-factors-determining-prospects-intelligence-careers-james-heckman-a7880376.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient#School_performance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whats your iq? mines 97

Mine is also 97.

Attached: 1522574297217.png (1210x1190, 116K)

Do you actually believe in this nonsense?

>statistically validated science
>nonsense
leave norman

How do I take free test

>implying it's desirable to propagate a fucked up system like ours

What's bad about having a low IQ? Lots of billionaires are low IQ, it doesn't predict anything really unless it's REALLY low.

Mine is retard tier, especially my verbal skills. And understanding abstract concepts, and also arithmetic.

You have pretty good grammar...

>What's bad about having a low IQ? Lots of billionaires are low IQ

Attached: 1402095045776s.jpg (250x241, 6K)

>tfw high IQ
>tfw total fucking failure
Reminder.

Attached: NCTTeiQ.jpg (950x425, 180K)

No my syntax is god awful, I'm capable of forming simple sentences at most. My vocabulary is pretty limited and I cant elaborate my thoughts any further other than spewing out cliche sentences. Basically in short; I'm a functionally illiterate

>always thought i was gifted but lazy XD
>get my iq score back
>tfw 107iq
Why even live knowing you wont acomplish anything? You will never stand out, you will never be successfull in your field of work, your existance will be forgotten..

It's true faggot. Intelligence is only a road block if you're obsessed about it being a roadblock, unless you're actually retarded you can do whatever if you try.

I got 144 on mensa, is that considered good? I heard they add points to ur IQ score oyu get.

Hell you even use that ; thing
I dont even know what is called.

Don't worry about it, I am only average or slightly above average and I am doing perfectly fine. IQ only shows how good you are at problem solving and shit, I don't think it dictates how well you learn and stuff. I could be wrong though.

>cut off your legs
legs don't mean anything. just be urself.

>no source provided
It isn't true, faggot.

>mines also 97
>tfw schizoid who's always just wanted to work a solitary IT jobs
>learn I'm not smart enough to excel in that line of work
Maybe I can just be a truck driver or something, or kms I don't know anymore

just look at Trump bro

Coolidge is telling you the opposite. Don't be yourself. Work harder than you ever would.

>unironically implying trump has a low IQ
he may be old and senile now, but he was definitely high IQ in his prime.
youtu.be/EebRtIK4o7c

>jus be persistant bro
>u can b a scientist with a low IQ if u jus tri

Attached: 88fa58bd102abd7171be439e2e26d7f7c55992535841d782e4e1200979660d97.jpg (720x960, 61K)

Smoke a fat joint and take the test again, lol.

97 is a solid A+

Original kek
>this post wasn't muted

the majority of niggers IQ is 85, so you are smart op unless your a nigger then KYS.

I feel the same way bro. I always wanted to do something in STEM but I came face to face with the fact that that kind of profession is outside my intellectual capacity. I thought about truck driving too, but decided against it because it would be too stressful.
You ever thought about a trade or factory job?

Are you joking? Peterson will never say that Trump is stupid because of his fanbase. But he clearly is a moron, and it hasn't hurt him in the slightest.

>having to work night and day to try and achieve what others do effortlessly
fuck that

I know it's not related but why do certain threads go "this thread is archived" when the post count didn't reach the limit and someone replied 3 minutes earlier? Happened a few minutes ago for me.

>>no source provided
>It isn't true, faggot.
independent.co.uk/news/science/personality-iq-success-wealth-factors-determining-prospects-intelligence-careers-james-heckman-a7880376.html
There's lots of smart people waiting tables right now, it doesn't mean anything if you can't apply your intelligence, and that's hard for most people because they're taught to value intelligence over hard work or creativity.

Not an argument.
Oregonloli--

Some garbage "study" done by a roastie? How does that help your argument? Here's an actual source.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient#School_performance
>There's lots of smart people waiting tables
So fucking what? Smart people can squander their intelligenece, but I can't get any smarter.

Maybe a trade but I'm certain just about all factory jobs have either been automated or outsourced. At this rate of automation it's only inevitable that brainless like us are gonna get the gas.

>tfw having a low IQ and being ugly

Find something you're capable of at that IQ and become a master at it, even if that means becoming the best janitor in the world.

>tfw 119 iq

Attached: 400751139563241473.png (112x112, 17K)

Grats on your high IQ. I envy you.

Go back to r/nootropics, reddit.

I don't have a source handy, but there was research indicating thet IQ and monetary success aren't correllated much at all. Idk how good the research was, but there ya go.

I did all kinds of research on nootropics. Sadly, none of them are effective.

That's it. The world is full of autists

>It's another "I'm a lazy faggot but I'm gonna blame my IQ for my lack of achievement" thread

Yup, sitting here trying to figure out what to write for a uni essay
>tfw, dad helped me with the prep work

Any free IQ tests out there?

I took one once, but they wanted $20 at the end of it so I don't know what it is.

Attached: 1522370768473.png (790x837, 242K)

>unless you're actually retarded you can do whatever if you try.
This is why being low is such shit, people have no sympathy for the low IQs out there. They just chalk all of our failures up to laziness and resent us because of it, like we are actively trying to be stupid. It's bullshit