Wakie wakie :)

Mr. Noseberg isn't gonna make his own shekels!

Attached: xOasShD_d.jpg (640x452, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/vancouver/comments/8i0z97/ama_request_beggers_who_want_to_be_choosers_when/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wagie wagie go to work
Wagie wagie bring the pork
Wagie wagie it doesn't matter that I can't rhyme just go make sure that I can live off my parents and welfare check still

:) das riite

Thank you for inspirational word neet. It nice to see you always care for us.

My my, is it that time already? I was so wrapped up with snorting amphetamine salts and learning Python while bantering with some good lads on IRC that I lost track of the hour! Not that it matters much for me, being a man unburdened by schedule or routine.

Well, best slug down that last cuppa and prepare your work garb. Surely you've already scrubed the grime from your body by now, your shower time shouldn't last longer than 180 seconds if you want to have time to tie your shoes properly. Make sure you don't forget anything before locking the door, every second counts! Make it a great day (remember, the choice is yours).

Attached: 1521080190296.jpg (409x409, 26K)

been unemployed for almost a year now.
but fuck being NEET. it's more suffering than wagecucking.

Wagie, oh wagie, its time to get up
Hasty, be hasty, don't make a fuss
For a car I do hope you already saved up
Such a sad sight is a wagie on the bus!
Now pin up that smile and make sure that it sticks
Your valued customers don't appreciate your tics
One more complaint could be the end of your rope
Your boss is in a good mood today for you I hope!
What a sad life, that of the wagecucks
But I tip my hat, they do earn my neetbucks
While they risk early heart attack or acid reflux
The neet stays comfy, as the king of his kingdom

Attached: 1488975246307.png (409x480, 204K)

Thanks for the advice neet , hope you have a good day staying at home by doing nothing in life.

Buckethead, why?

One mans trash is another mans self-enrichment and relaxation :)

Have a nice day thinking of suicide neetbitch.

Dont forget to gulp down that shit food you have to eat because you have no money. Best get what the other neets are saying from the food thread we just had.

I for once am gonna get to work on motorbike and then sit on my chair all day getting payed to be on Jow Forums.
Then go eat some real food with the other workers and chill some more before going home for my long weekend.

I don't know about tendies today, I was thinking about ubering over to the local pub for happy hour and a nice bacon jalepeno bleu cheese burger instead. Motorbikes sound fun, be sure to wear your helmet! Theres some ghastly crash footages of those things.

>Snorting amphetamine salts
>DOES FUCKING METH
>LOL I'M A NEET GUISE

Ok I am a NEET too and I love poking fun at wagecucks as much as the next guy but you're a fucking meth addict. Also it shouldn't take more than a weekend to learn python.

What do you mean by this, I am a NEET because I have to be (the stress from work causes me to have hallucinations) and I am worried about having a bad time.

Adderral is close to meth, but not quite there. I learned just about everything to get started in the last 4 hours, but again I was also bantering with the lads

>tomorrow is pay day
>1 day closer to my 401k pension
>get to enjoy my life without worrying about money
>don't worry about how am i gonna pay rent
>don't have suicide thoughts like when i do when i was a NEET

yeah, working is such a chore am i right lad? am i right?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.17_[2018.05.08_19.50.05].png (590x594, 332K)

Aren't you the same one who was literally quitting but got roped back in to work yesterday?

Get some more worthwhile assess. 401k is such a fucking meme trap.

Alright, better then. Be careful with Adderral yo. I did it twice in highschool and had fun, but other friends got really addicted and got into harder shit and died.

Good, glad to see you're enjoying the NEET life at least. I'm up late from yesterday just goofing around online. I have 5 pounds of thick cut peppered bacon that I'm defrosting right now, trying to decide if I should make a wicked blt before bed or not.

Can't go wrong with a bedtime BLT brother!

Yeah, I was quitting to get another job but even if I did quit, I'd find another job right away. Got a job offer else where before I turned in my resignation letter.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.16_[2018.05.08_19.31.55].png (652x690, 381K)

0 to smug real quick, this anime poster

Man I dunno, I really want one, but I don't want to have to cook the bacon. Fuck. I'll probably end up making one

>people are dumb enough to fall for these threads
I've been a NEET shut-in for the best part of 8 years now and everything about it is awful. The routine, money and purpose working brings are far more important than staying at home wasting your life.

>dies of heart attack 1 day from retirement

Attached: 1525767260967.jpg (253x229, 48K)

come on wagie, porky needs his slaves!

Attached: 9d5.png (576x566, 325K)

Nice larp, but a fulfilled neet needs only to be undisturbed with his favorite stimuli to be happy. Hell is other people and I want no part in it

I worked at Walmart for a few months before returning to the NEET life I've been in about the same time as you. It was indescribably worse. The routine means forcing your body to march to an unnatural schedule rigidly fixed to the ticking of a Jew's clock. The money is shit. The purpose is nonexistent, only feeling 99% of jobs give you is pure murderous rage at your boss/company, customers, and everything else tied to work.

Whatever your "favourite stimuli" is, you get bored of it pretty quickly when you're faced with it all day everyday.

Nothing is boring when you're high, plus there's always new shit to look forward to

How do get neetbucks in euroland?

>Have a nice day thinking of suicide neetbitch.
i think of suicide much more less than i did when i was a wagie

>Dont forget to gulp down that shit food you have to eat because you have no money. Best get what the other neets are saying from the food thread we just had.
what are you talking about? just ~30 minutes ago i finished my chicken burrito, full or protein, iron and other good nutrients along wth orange juice

>I for once am gonna get to work on motorbike and then sit on my chair all day getting payed to be on Jow Forums.
And if for some reason you'd decide that youre too lazy to go to work or you'd want to go camping etc instead of working youd get in trouble with your boss. But continue believeing that you're """"""""free"""""""" wagie

>Then go eat some real food with the other workers and chill some more before going home for my long weekend.
hmm you sound like a normalfag piece of shit wagie. Why are you even posting in r9k?

Attached: NEET.jpg (644x542, 37K)

Sure thing wagie, you're gonna wageslave 80% of your life but hey at least you get to have money when youre an old fart right?

Attached: 1513276663916.gif (499x499, 45K)

Some of you neets are fucking disgusting, I realize this is only memes, but it infuriates me that you are leeching of the welfare system and complaining about the Jews while the ones your neetdom hurts are the workers who have to pay taxes to keep you alive.

Did someone put a gun to your head and say "be an employee to an on-the-books organization"? Or was that just your stupid choice, el cuckerino?

what exactly is stopping you from picking up a hobby or learn a skill? you have all the time in the world
>inb4 too lazy/no passion
in that case being a wageslave wouldnt make your life any better. the only difference would be that instead of watching anime and jerking off 9 hours a day youd spend that time doing some boring monotonic job that you hate

We can't hurt the Jews without hurting you. The labor participation rate for men has been falling for a long time now and one day it may bring them to their knees.

I'm not actually employed, but at school with no government benefits, it's not really the neetdom I despise, I understand that someone would exploit the system, I just hate the gloating over those who work who you end up hurting by your actions.

Literally the NEET-forum is where you are looking to taunt wagecucks? How about /b/ or /bantz/ or something?

Hi NEET

How's that gf search going? You do want to lose your virginity, right?

I start work next week after 20 months of NEETdom. I don't know if I can make it bros.

You've got your terms all messed up, incels are a community of guys online who can't get laid, NEET is a government classification.

I'm a NEET and have had tons of sex.

I found a pretty angry one today.

Can anyone top this?

reddit.com/r/vancouver/comments/8i0z97/ama_request_beggers_who_want_to_be_choosers_when/

>work at a rich jew company
>get good money and benefits for little work
you just gotta play the game a little, lads

>just gotta beeee yourself! :D

Attached: 0387_yyNleWD200x76.jpg (200x76, 6K)

The wagie reeees, ugly
The neet sleeps snugly
Only 9 more hours
And then wagie can go home
Hopefully by then the neet
Didn't give his wife the bone!

Attached: 1497691136331.png (570x400, 46K)

Most NEETs are incels due to the simple fact that women don't like unemployed men.

lol are you implying things are any easier for low level wagecucks?
Having a car and income doesn't guarantee pussy.

Non ironically your post make me feel a little urge to neet for a year or so, but I legitimaly enjoy improving myself and I like my career. Is a pain to go to class and stuff but I wouldn't change it. Also doing nothing for even a week would depress me, I absolutely hate wasting my time, my vacations lasted like 3 months and that feel like forever for me lol