When did you realize that you are a horrible person?

when did you realize that you are a horrible person?

Attached: dasha.jpg (400x400, 18K)

When I aborted my baby.

>it's 2018
>he still hasn't ascended beyond good and evil

When I microwaved my cat when I was 4

This post reminds me of why I frequent reddit

When I read the bible

Attached: oiuyg.png (1658x800, 1.62M)

Ive become a horrible person out of necessity.

The day Ironically Kayne West on Twitter told me go take a walk
Strap in this a long one

>be pol fag
>see shill fake post Kayne fake tweet bc of the hole dp tweets
>go to see if true, instead find go take a walk it's go take a walk instead
>hes right but 5 more mins of vidya
>this what I struggle with, I know the answer to all my problems, just have a hard time getting the courage to do them
>brain turns on while realizing this, and this is why you're a fatass
>pause for a moment, realize I'm a chubby, handsome loser
>realize that all my problems are me to blame
>get mad, decide from this day forward use my hate for the pedo, whores, degens, faggits, liars and single mom in a productive manner
>go on walk, feel better
>mom comes in and throws her problems on me, undoing my walk relaxition
>that demon shows up, hate itself, swear to workout and clean my room/life up and become the very defition of chad
>just to be the demon that fixed my life up and insult any women or lesser man that comes my way.
>worked out today, moved a round table today through my shity house that has bad architecture that promotes a flexible fold up furneture style, had to take the haniges off my door to get it through into my room.
>got yard work to tommorw might workout.
I look foward to the first women who asks me out wheither she is at goddess or roasiteist whore I'm going to turn her down so hard with a insult that she will be reminded that she is nothing but a hole for my pleasure and if she rejects the notion remind her that she isn't the one building skyraperz, homes, and bridges!

Attached: 1523914328557.jpg (480x480, 56K)

>pull out tooth
>place under pillow
>wait for tooth fairy
>ambush and rape her

Attached: 1519651744449.jpg (819x912, 216K)

Fapping to my gf's underage sisters slutty photos.
Didn't stop me from making a fake account to hit on her though.

Is this the new Jow Forums meta?

About a year. I tend to be a total jerk to my brother and my discord friends if i dont remind myself to behave.
Also i am selfish and cunning in the wrong way.

when I murdered my next door neighbour for no reason whatsoever. Just wanted to see what brains looked like. (I was 4)

I suspected it all along but as I get older, the more I realize it. I'm contrarian and argumentative if I'm on antidepressants (i.e. I'm not miserable enough to have the mask of docility) and I burden everyone, directly or indirectly. I refuse to interact with people unless I must so I suppose I'm arrogant. I have no talents or anything to be proud of. I am a whore who craves male attention badly. I masturbate to reprehensible (but legal) things. I hate orbiters and those who make romantic relationships--or lack thereof--their life, but I still crave acceptance. Even now I hope someone can relate to a ton of this.

I will probably kill myself once I stop meds at some point.

Attached: 1515592125800.jpg (878x878, 64K)

3 years ago
I'm a bitter piece of shit with nothing to offer

dont get too caught up In the power trip, ha ha, make sure you get some to second your chadleyness before you got out with your ego, ha ha dont want to look like a neckbeard under a fedora.

Ooooh fuck man, I Ironically abuse meta in most of my vidya, if I get to set up the new meta for real life that would probably satisfy the demon inside me, ty for giving me laugh too

Attached: 1511568408028.jpg (720x472, 43K)

Yeah you're my kinda girl. Instead of killing yourself, be my slave and please me.

>dont get too caught up In the power trip, make sure you get some to second your chadleyness before you got out with your ego!
Plz explain, what I got from this is I need to put my dick in a female meatbag once and then start making their lives a living hell? Correct me if I'm wrong plz

Attached: 1516720642069.gif (440x247, 621K)

>girl
How stupid are you? Really?

>spent all of elementary school being an absolute dick to everyone
>also spent elementary school being an absolute weenie and never speaking to anyone out of fear of rejection
>spend most of my "thinking time" regretting everything I've ever done to the point which is in part due to a bunch of faggots spreading years old happenings around to paint me as a bad person
>no longer respond to emotional stimuli
>have developed a thousand yard stare
>seeing corpses no longer phases me
>now sit inside all day and collect anime pictures on my computer
If only those dipshit tumblrfags knew the real burden of being fucked by psyops, would they still self-diagnose with every disorder in DSM-5?

Attached: mfw152.png (172x232, 33K)

I feel like I'm a pretty decent person overall. All humans are flawed and so am I, but considering that and the average I don't feel too bad about myself.

I legit hate this whore, my dude bug boy is gonna get hurt when she cucks him.

Don't know what you're talking about, I dindu nuffin.

adam will be G you fag

I fantasize about fucking corpses

Attached: 1525603939910.jpg (780x439, 32K)

always knew i was a horrible person, other people started realizing when i'd laugh and mock them as they'd cry, still funny even now

When I sacrificed myself for the benefit of my coworkers but nobody would have ever done that for me. Clearly by definition, it means I am a horrible person, as I am doing things contrary to the social order.