Describe the girl in your class/at work that you had a crush on, or just made you incredibly horny

Describe the girl in your class/at work that you had a crush on, or just made you incredibly horny.

Attached: 1513244690025.jpg (2320x3088, 590K)

There was a cute Muslim girl in my class who used to get good marks too. Every time I used to walk near her my eyes would be towards the floor, it's so embarrassing. I think she might have noticed. I can't even talk to normal girls, talking to a pretty one would be impossible. I did speak a few words here and there over the course of years of high secondary, like give me this or that, teacher wants to talk to you etc.

>shy tomboy girl who kept wearing baggy clothes but had to have at least E-cup tits
Made my dick hard

Pale black haired girl with hourglass body, impossible to talk to because of her mega autism. At least we could look each others in the eyes without feeling weird

cute >innocent skinny chestlet with a good sense of humor

here's something in return for reposting that pic

Attached: 1525682586792.jpg (1152x2048, 199K)

There was this beautiful blonde girl in my jrotc class that joined the rifle team with me. She was an amazing shot and honestly inspired me to be a better person than who I was being at the time. If I hadn't met her I would never have gotten that 4.0 gpa like I did. Too bad she married some black and now I have no amount of respect for her. God I hope he Punch's her in the mouth and abuses her daily,both on a mental and physical scale.

n-nice posts

Attached: BRAAAP.jpg (996x742, 77K)

She sits next to me in class. She is blonde with blue eyes which I have huge thing for. We've only really done work together and talked about the class, I dunno how to make a move

>americans have JROTC
>americans have a rifle team at school

based

Attached: rK7DefK.jpg (480x360, 12K)

It really is the tightest shit ever man. I didn't personally like the commanding officer but my god was it in an experience. 10/10 would go do again.

Get back at her by posting pics senpai

Nah we good nigga but you know,just imagine a girl that is really pale,blonde hair,blue eyes and skinny. I used to have this picture of a girl that sorta looked like her where she was leaning on a barn I think but I don't have it.

In my psychology class.. this girl who yelled at
a guy for calling some chick ugly caught my eye just because it was so nice when everyone else was laughing... She talked about being half middle eastern, bright green eyes, thiccc ass (usually not one for chub but I made an exception), black hair, she always wore these wholesome dresses and 50s makeup, she was always reading books about philosophy... she brought up her boyfriend in class discussions almost every fucking day as if she worshipped him and it still infuriates me to think about

I hope he knows he's lucky to be hitting that

There is this redhead in my statistics class who is pretty much the only truly conservative in the bum fuck Bay Area and she is incredibly intelligent, nice, relatable, and insanely hot. She is so perfect in every way but I know I have no fucking
chance. FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Go give it a shot anyway user

You think there isn't a chance but all you have to do is make a chance. The only way to win is to not be afraid of losing.

Describe her ass plox

Well she had two butt cheeks. Probably a nice looking asshole. And also a beautiful puffy pussy that sorta budged out but not too much. Like you could see it but I wasn't fucking huge.

lmao you could actually see the pussy?

I'm not I just got bored.

She had a boyfriend that was pounding her regularly. Tamed her mind with his stick.

>her mega autism.
What, she talked about Sonic yaoi fanfics or something?

Korean qt half my size

She's defensive if obsessing over her bf

it was way back in 2014/2015
>very petite humble girl with a cute face, small hands and feet, sweet eyes and a nice ass
she used to dress herself in more baggy clothes and girly sweaters, I'm a 5'5 manlet and she only reached my shoulders, god she was so fucking pretty, her voice was very erotic too, she's probably fucked a ton of chads by this point.

Attached: 1523725745563.jpg (676x508, 50K)

>white
>pretty tall like 5'11 or so
>thin
>blonde but probably dyed bc of brown roots
>blue eyes
>law student
>probably fairly well off given her accessories etc
fucking unattainable. but yeah i'm friends w her on FB and follow her IG so i get to wack off. she snaps but obviously nothing risque to me.

Post her instagram. No one will have to know

>Oh, say! Can you see by the dawn's early pumped up kicks

Attached: 1513281041082.jpg (240x240, 8K)

There were two girls in my class I was really attracted to when I was young. Both of them were goddesses. Everyone in the school wanted to bone them of course.
One was really energetic and petite. Long black hair, shining eyes, beautiful smile. She was slightly mixed I think, had visibly darker skin but nothing close to black. Perfect teeth and face. Her body was great but her face was the best.
The other was tall and graceful. I swear her legs never ended. Actually she was very reserved but all the cool girls always hanged with her. I think her parents were loaded but I may only think it because she knew fancy stuff like how to play piano and did rare sports like gymnastics.
Those two shaped my tastes about how should a woman look like which is pretty bad since women like them will always be way out of my league.

>shoulder long dark hair, ash coloured
>big eyes, cute smile
>long legs
>oddly attractive collarbones
>nimble long fingers
>B cups
Used to do gymnastics with her, wew.

Attached: e34ee3daebff43e7c42046f48411dbb88.jpg (373x344, 62K)

You may as well call this the women worship thread.

Tomboyish religious slav girl from my college. She was kinda lanky and overall frail, had short hair. She was a big dork but her opennes was heart melting so everybody got along with her quite well. We used to talk about random stuff like old games, art and philosophy all the time. It was fun while it lasted

She has a small, petite figure with A-cups and a cute, shapely butt. Sweet, gentle and painfully shy. She blushes at literally everything, and is just that little bit socially awkward (but not too much). She is a virgin who has never had a bf before

and now I'm dating her

That ass and the background reminds me of a girl I knew. Completely flat chested, wore very padded bras. Very Christian. But had great hips and ass. At about 14/15 she was the first girl I ever wanted to fuck in the ass.
One time I got super creepy and rapey in an art store room with her, came up behind her and pressed my crotch up against her ass, put my arms around her waist, said something suggestive. No idea why, we didn't have time to fuck and she wouldn't have anyway. Literally no idea why I did it. The only time I've ever been that forceful with a woman.
She never told anyone so far as I know,. Certainly never got in trouble for it so I guess no teachers ever found out, that was real nice of her

Also she ruined my attitude towards sex since I could never imagine her in a lewd context even though I was deeply in love with her. Now I get the same mental blocks with everyone I get a crush on

Anyone got pics of mini-chan? She's my ideal school girl.

About 5'5" thicc legs, slim waste, decent chest
Brown hair, brown eyes
Super bubbly personality
She was kinda quirky but a genuinely caring person

She wanted every bit of me but I wasn't in a good place at the time. I really made a mistake letting her slip by and every girl I've seen with doesn't even compare. I've given up at this point.

She looked kinda like this. Wish we still talked, I miss our riveting conversations more than the boners

Attached: image-60-2.jpg (788x612, 433K)

how did you get pics like that?

this is a photo of a girl at work I have a crush on just because I think she's pretty

do I have weird taste?

Attached: 46666.jpg (453x604, 52K)

nah i'd fuck her. What kind of work do you do?

Fake it til you make it is the advice I typically give, though to be honest I just aim for the crazy ones.

Attached: image-160-1.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

I work in a warehouse, and I know from stalking her that she's 26 so given that data it is highly likely that she has a husband or a kid or something and I don't know about it.

That's okay though, like I said, I have never even talked about her and I just think she's attractive physically.
She DEFINITELY wouldn't like me and I probably wouldn't like her.

It probably isn't a good idea to post pictures of her without her permission. People could use it to find her facebook, twitter, or something to start harassing her.
Also, if she found out you were sharing her picture with other people on a thread like this she'd probably think you're creepy.

She doesn't know who I am.

Think I didn't think of that?

No, she's pretty qt.

Attached: 1525112740437.jpg (899x735, 105K)

She had no teeth or hair but her head shape still made her cute. We used to separate out the failed seeds for a fruit company together. I used to joke we would never be separated because neither of us could fail. The joke was evyone working there was a failed. she moved back to mom but I didnt saved enough for the bus to her town yet but one day

Middle school 13-14y old, puberty and all that stuff. I had a crush on a blonde qt, she was flat as a road, but had the perfect shaped cute butt, straight out of my dreams. Her face was really cute too and I was crushing hard on her until she found out. Idk how the rest of the story would go after she found out, because I instantly got red flaged, when she tried to make me give her smth. Maybe she wanted to confirm that I had a crush on her, cause her friends really told her that. Idk, we will never know.

>short stack
>g cup tits
>natural blonde
>thick ass
>qt
she was the definition of thicc before it was even popular

Look at this place you faggots you think she's actually gonna say yes and seriously those conservative bitches only ever bother with the 'dream guy' who is way past what anyone here is let's be realistic he hasn't got a chance

Attached: shrek1.jpg (297x170, 8K)

There was this short curvy platinum blonde at my high school that always had really pretty make up. Watched her bloom over four years, hair grows down to her waist and only gets more volume, hips, tits and tummy double in size over the last two years but she never got a bigger uniform after junior year by the end of senior year she was almost indecent, nips visible during some classes, skirt never fell far past her fat ass. She had such huge cowtits and just kept on growing. Really helped give me my weight gain fetish thinking of that pig in make up. She looked like a glowing angel but she had a chubby ripe cunt, clean porcelain skin, and lots of squishy cuddly bits hanging off her.

>really thin yet suprisingly had good tits and ass for her size
>had way more friends than me yet was quiet every time i saw her
>she draws very well
> dark blond brown eyes
>went abroad to study after school and cut her hair short my friend that knows her better said she's a dyke and showed her ig witch is full of her own marvel gay stuff like batman kissing superman
END IT
END IT

Oh shit that was good also when's the next school shooting

Attached: shrek_PNG37.png (1090x929, 736K)

I saw the most beautiful female I've ever seen while taking a class over the summer
I would have talked to her if she wasn't a black cheerleader. How am I supposed to compete with all of the Tyrones on the football team with my average white dick?

my job is so shit, there are no good looking people/women, most people are older than me (I am 29), there are several older women, they are with kids and fat.