/mbti/ Memetable creation edition

Let's make a new memetable edition

>mbti
entp
>what's your last 3 open tabs (no cheating)
r9k (main), r9k (anonymous post, you will never find me), personality cafe (i utilize my 20 last opened tabs, not just 3)
>your contribution to the memetable
ENTP: treats everything as a joke, gets mad when gets treated as a joke.

Attached: 1506021685002.png (1484x2152, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

typevolution.com/2016/12/06/how-subtypes-create-pseudo-types/
youtube.com/watch?v=IOu_e4nBnCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

orginainorigina

Attached: 1519331077024.jpg (704x704, 70K)

>mbti
ESTP
>tabs
None really just Jow Forums
>contribution
I wish I was an ISTP

>inferiority complex
I bet i know why despite being estp you're not chad

>mtbi
INFP
>tabs
Jow Forums
youtube
hentai
>contribution
worries that other mtbi types think you're stupid when browsing the general thread

Attached: 1523269089019-r9k.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Far from it though everyone is possessed under my manipulative charm so it doesn't matter I get what I want

Then i honestly see no reason you wouldn't wanna be estp, seeing as how istps almost without exception want to be another type. Look at it this way, if you were to become istp, most probably you'd want to change back.

Also current version. I'll replace these if better ones come along.

Also the font used was calibri size 14.

Attached: 1506021685002 - Copy.png (1484x2152, 285K)

I'm just bored with it, I outed myself a lot of times everyone still loves me and what not. I just don't really understand how "charming" I am enough to be this terrible thing and everyone be ok with it

So you're patrick bateman. That's pretty nice desu.
Also meh imo you just think you're horrible, people would notice if you'd do something really fucked up.

I mean I guess your relation makes sense? But I don't wanna sound edgy. I dunno what's your stance on pedos

If you don't fuck a kid, it's mostly ok. I mean, i feel kinda conflicted, but i guess as long as you're not hurting anyone, whatever. Now that's if the kid is at the very least a teen, if it's a 10 year old then... I guess the same principle as before, but with a slight hint of disgust. I wouldn't let you babysit but, as long as you're not hurting anyone, whatever. Now if you fuck a kid, yeah, prison time. If it's a horny teen, it's situational. Sometimes, if you're 18 and she's 17, meh, it's only a year. Free to go. If you're 30 and she's 17... well, that's a bad example, since someplaces the age of consent is 16, which i don't really agree with, so if it's 30 and 15 it's a no go. However if it's a female 30 and kid 15, yeah the chick needs to go to jail, but as long as the kid consented, i feel proud. Not if he was my kid, but you get the point. But i guess i've met pedos in my life and never even knew it, and seemed like normal people. Idk, depends on your, uh, situation.

>mbti
istp
>last 3 open tabs
r9k, google drive & youtube
pls send war I'm getting bored with the whole 'living' thing

sample text: babysit but, as long as you're not hurting anyone, whatever. Now if you fuck a kid, yeah, prison time. If it's a horny teen, it's situational. Sometimes, if you're 18 and she's 17, meh, it's only a year. Free to go. If you're 30 and she's 17... well, that's a bad examp

Attached: 1525861113732.png (1484x2152, 330K)

>ENTP
>Jow Forums, new episode of The Flash, Gmail
>N/A

Attached: mbti anime.png (810x1420, 1.19M)

Eh I mean 10 year olds are prime. Never came close to touching a kiddo. Don't think I could or maybe get away with it (maybe) either way I guess you gave me something to attach myself to now thanks user

Jesus, what did ENTPs do to you?

>pseuds
maybe, but you'd have to define that
>bad at arguing
Debatable
>lack of self awareness
nope
>due to low intelligence
You put this under entp, you do realize that? You put low intelligence, under entp.
>sometimes funny
Always funny
>calls himself a dick which always comes off as cringy
You misspelled off
Also no, wrong.

Also that's not an argument, kiddo. Feel free to come up with one, if you can tho. I'm not exactly certain about the whole pedo thing, so go ahead. Make. A fucking. Argument.

>Eh I mean 10 year olds are prime
This has to be satire

>>N/A
Lazy cunt

I can't tell if you don't truly believe me or not now

well, "ENTP chad", it just so happens that you're the type of kid I bullied in high school. nobody tries to sound smart in my part of town.

I only posted because I made the pic related meme. I also made this about a year ago all by my lonesome

Attached: mbti list.png (1484x2152, 400K)

>ISTP
>Jow Forums, twitter notifications, pillar man theme
>ISTP: "I wish there were a war for me to die in"

Attached: IMG_20180411_082341.jpg (1500x1672, 201K)

>ENTP chad
Who?

>it just so happens that you're the type of kid I bullied in high school
Are you proud of that or something?

>nobody tries to sound smart in my part of town.
You may be taking MBTI too seriously

Attached: mbti list 2.png (1484x2152, 431K)

INTP. Any hope for me to get out of this? Orgi

Assuming you replied to wrong post, also not high school. Due to extreme self awareness, i let everyone know i was exactly aware of how fucked up i was, and that i didn't give a shit.
Got bullied in elementary tho :(

I do not consider underdeveloped, prepubescent children "prime", but uh... i guess i can't stop you

Cringe.

bottom text.

>jumps wile running
All the time
>recites dungeon specific quips
Yeah, to myself i fi remember them

Also the istp one is pretty accurate

Yes someone who finally sees it, I'm glad

>gets trips
>post contains "bottom text."
>posts no argument

This... this is the kind of people i hate

>either commie or ancap
>implying

I do not take the MBTI serious. I'm talking about the people here, in these garbage threads, who happen to get ENTP. The way they talk, the way they act, the very way they think. Truly, the most annoying human beings.

>Are you proud of that or something?
yup.

no, I did not, samefag.

Guess I'll just drop some other MBTI memes while I'm here

Attached: mbtisquad3.jpg (1024x721, 160K)

Making some mega original posts for original purposes

Attached: mbtisquad4.jpg (1200x799, 154K)

There's simply no end to the original posts I'm creating

Attached: mbtisquad5.png (900x493, 107K)

Originality, thy name is me, and me is the original.

Attached: mbtisquad8.png (1280x818, 221K)

The makers of the test classifies ENTPs as among the smartest, but a hick like you would of course know better. I think the time has come for you to become an hero, enjoy

Attached: 1515527843919.jpg (1000x1000, 131K)

>>Are you proud of that or something?
>yup.

entj?

Also, i'll just leave you two alone, for the record i always post as entp chad only, in mbti threads

I tell you, it doesn't get any more original than this.

Attached: mbtisquad10.jpg (984x811, 217K)

Here's another batch of originality courtesy of me

Attached: mbtisquad11.png (1280x677, 242K)

Another one originally bites the dust in the most original of ways

Attached: mbtisquad13.jpg (736x736, 128K)

I never intended to make an argument. your pathetic attempt to argue against my statements however exposed you as the cringelord lacking self-awareness. You're the one who gave my statement weight. well done.

It's getting difficult to be so original in this thread

Attached: mbtisquad15.jpg (1024x442, 125K)

MBTI
>INFP
Last 3 tabs
r9k, Beatles-Let it be, Steins gate ep7
INFP, and actual flower wilting under the slightest negative emotions

Attached: tumblr_p4gg41pbq01wygsk3o1_540.gif (540x540, 333K)

And I'm spent. Originality ends here. End of original.

Attached: mbtisquad19.jpg (986x810, 138K)

Entj.

Just so you know, muh banter.

This ENTP chad and ENTJ user should just fuck each other and get it over with

Attached: mbtisquad61.png (1242x1280, 690K)

As long as he's a girl uWu

Entj user isn't wrong though. To me the ENTP is that annoying fag who keeps talking about muh philosophy and other "intellectual" shit.

t. ISTP

I do that, but only around people i know do that too. There's no need or purpose in talking about politics and existential crises with people who ignore you

>To me the ENTP is that annoying fag who keeps talking about muh philosophy and other "intellectual" shit.
Not this ENTP chad guy, but I hate philosophy and intellectual shit. I just want to chill out, talk about whatever and banter with my friends.

>There's no need or purpose in talking about politics and existential crises with people who ignore you
>existential crises
again, I agree with entj. existential crises(es?) are brainlet tier for pseuds. even people talking about it gets my blood boiling.

obviously, not everyone is like that, I just assume that to be the case with most XNXXs cause they probably answered the question "I often contemplate human existence/origin/whatever it was" positively.

Judging people solely on their MBTI is obviously retarded.

I used that term ironically. Not that i actually care what you think of me, just wanted to set the record straight.

fair enough

original J 1 5 7 8

tbf, back when I was insecure, I did try and pseud a lot in an attempt to fit in. I think it's important to realise that a lot of ENTP posturing is usually born out of insecurity and a belief that other people are their intellectual and social betters. An ENTP wwho is more comfortable with their identity is more likely to just accept their strengths of character and intellect without attempting to forcefully alter them in the pursuit of approval.

Attached: entp bf.png (1042x638, 144K)

anyone with XNXP should be purged desu

''''''''intellectualism'''''''' and '''''''''feelings''''''''' are for the weak

Attached: 22.jpg (235x183, 6K)

>doesn't like feels
Get out. GET OUT.
>intellectualism is for the weak
Well, yeah, to a certain degree.

are there charts like this for the other types too?

Nah. I'll probably get around to it once I'm done with my college coursework

>mbti
See name

>last three tabs you opened
This one, an article about Colombian logistics, a video of HSBC COO awkwardly talking about its actions, or lack thereof, against support towards tax evaders. I slept on the latter

INTJ: >the Mastermind
>cant master her pussy

ENTJ: >the Commander
>cant command her to fuck him

Also, check this out if youre as autistic as i am in terms of Socionics

typevolution.com/2016/12/06/how-subtypes-create-pseudo-types/

Its mostly bull but it makes everything fun

Looks boring, and i see absolutely no point in reading about it. On top of that i'm an elusive Exxx that hates people. Not being around them, that's fine, but specifically people in general, with a few exceptions.

Tldr i might if i'm bored enough

Attached: 1506021685002 - Copy.png (1484x2152, 298K)

Fuck. This one is pretty great

>mbti
ISTP
>last 3 tabs
r9k catalog
facebook
Dank Retrowave music youtube.com/watch?v=IOu_e4nBnCk
>contribution
sorry don't have anything to contribute. But have fun filling out your memetable.

To be honest, I am not interested enough in the other types to actually write anything meaningful about them. Seems just like a lot of people who can't bant.

I suppose I could also understand INTP:s enough to feel embarassed for them

Attached: 1520960368558.jpg (534x500, 49K)

>ISTP
>bluelight
>youtube
>reddit (yeah, I lurk reddit)
>I haven't contributed to anything in my life, and I'm not going to start now

To be honest I prefer talking about myself except when it comes to talking about other people in comparison with myself. Not a narcissist though, sure of that

May I have sauce pretty please

>tfw can't tell if talkative INTP or anxious ENTP

i've been coming out of my shell and due to a mix of disassociation and therapy i'm able to really shoot the shit with normies now. they're so fucking slow though. a lot of them laugh at my jokes and say im engaging but i get so intensely bored of 95 percent of them (partially because of ADHD but mostly because they can't keep up with the shit im talking). i could bantz about nearly anything for hours on end if im even remotely comfortable around the other person. the test keeps giving me INTP though, for at least the past 4 years.

Attached: DcaBEf5WkAACDvw.jpg (894x899, 121K)

I did them myself, so your source is right here, baby

Attached: mbtisquad47.png (2100x1500, 592K)

>To be honest, I am not interested enough in the other types to actually write anything meaningful about them
This but unironically

This except the last part is reversed

I love you, these are amazing :D

Both work the same way, it is just that it manifests completely differently since I and E are opposites. Being extrovert is about being outward expressive though, doesn't require you to be comfortable with people

aren't you just the sweetest thing?

Attached: mbtisquad38.jpg (750x562, 122K)

In fact being outward extrovert is actually a great shield to keep your distance to people (on a emotional level)

Your art really is just the best, I adore this stuff :)

I really don't get it user. Is this supposed to be about feels? Because a lot of these doesn't make sense and all seem quite random and similiar

Woah hold on, buddy, I didn't do the art: I just labelled them. I didn't know what you are asking. The art is from multiple sources under the "draw your squad" meme

Attached: mbtisquad35.jpg (1024x682, 190K)

Ah that explains why they don't actually make much sense. Damn feelers

Either way I like the spin you're putting on it, keep it up!

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (197x256, 6K)

>Feelers
But Black Dynamite, I'm an ENTP

What a swell guy

Attached: mbtisquad26.png (1280x889, 251K)

I have one for

ISFJ
>muh anxiety
>autistically changes her clothes to be more comfortable
>President of the Wine Mom Association
>has a super creepy infatuation over crushes
>cucks ENTP with ESTP chad, regrets it later as the ENTP was more successful
>excruciatingly pretends to be happy, really isnt

ISTJ
>Elliot Rodger
>follows you everywhere
>secretly wants to fuck ENFJ, has actual depression over not being able to express that
>cant even express his depression

INFP
>prime orbiter
>likes songs no one has ever heard of, thinks that makes him superior
>you punch like a girl lol

ENFP
>*slaps you*
>actual schizophrenia

ESFP
>is slapped by the ENFP

ESTJ
>acts like he has a stick up his ass, actually pretty cool

ISTP/ISFP
>ruins everything thinking about doing things their own way will make everything better

ISFP
>ruins group games intentionally
>great artist, not much everything else
>unironic friends with INTJ
>ENTP tried to date them, tried

ISTP
>is an edgy 12 year old at heart
>if he does not react to you talking to him, that means he probably wants to kill you over being talky

ESFJ
>unironically does everything people do ironically
>muh multitasking, is actually shit at it
>has to settle for INTP

>INFJ
>*that guy*

no u

>no entp one
I see no reason to read this

But thanks i guess, i'll type in what i'll care to

>This has to be satire
Found the pussy

On the contrary, I relate to that image far too much for my own good.

Thank you for the contribution. The good (aka parts i actually liked) ones anyways. Still waiting on the entp fanfic tho

Attached: 1506021685002 - Copy.png (1484x2152, 339K)

>mbti
INFP
>what's your last 3 open tabs
Excluding Jow Forums search page for Otto Weininger, Nagel's "What is it like to be a bat", Line-of-action hands and feet practice. Inb4 phoneposter who never closes tabs
Complement deflector extraordinare

*Extraordinaire fuck original'no

Hey. You misspelled compliment. Fix that pls

As an INTP I need to ask you guys. Are INTPs ACTUALLY good at anything?

I mean seriously, we sit here, depressed out of our minds yet act like we're superior to everyone yet harbor a deep inferiority complex due to lack of achievements.

We can into deep philosophical thought yet never write it down, and spend our seemingly massive intelligence wasting away playing vidya.

Surely there must be some form of manual out there that can help us to maintain our concentrations past the initial burst?

Attached: 93wHN.gif (300x225, 1.84M)

>ENTP
>GOOD
>NOT ENTP
>BAD
HAHA ENTP MASTERRACE XDD
do you ever wonder why people call you cringe and lacking self awareness?

>We can into deep philosophical
Then go for it

Cringe, perhaps. Lacking self awareness only if you actually believe i said that unironically.

What do you guys think of INFP?

Attached: infp-personality-type-header.png (1170x350, 50K)

Im chrashing this thread
With no zurvivors ^:)

Attached: download (1).jpg (183x275, 8K)

Big gay, but I would still protect

From what i understand intps and entps are practically the same, or at least close enough for some people to consider them such. So i can pretty much relate to all of that.

>deep inferiority complex due to lack of achievements
I have the idea, that if i wanted to i'd be capable of anything humanly possible. It's just that i don't want to do things, and therefore don't have any achievments. No matter how illogical try looking at it from this point of view

>We can into deep philosophical thought yet never write it down, and spend our seemingly massive intelligence wasting away playing vidya
Find something fun you're good at. There'll eventually come along a thing that will stick, you just have to keep searching.

>Surely there must be some form of manual out there that can help us to maintain our concentrations past the initial burst
There might be, but i know of no such thing. Closest to that is a shrink.

Dont want to take the b8, but
I think most ENTx types are high in consciousness, and are the masters of banter. Lol RAWR just my opinion though XD