Go to and post the worst you can find

Go to reddit.com/r/transtimelines/ and post the worst you can find

Attached: 59aua18kunw01.jpg (2285x2421, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GoneWildTrans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do MtF traps look way better than FtM traps?

I kinda feel bad for these people. They're mentally ill. They need help. You wouldn't encourage a schizophrenic but that's exactly what society does with trannies.

Society doesn't encourage them at all, Weirdos fetishists and well meaning idiots on the internet and niech IRL communites encourage it but the public at large in the west is either indifferent, un aware or mocks trans people

I wish these people didn't mutilate themselves.

A lot of these people looked better as men

All of them. Origami.

I should show my dad these. maybe then he'll see I'm not THAT bad

it's profitable though, and if you offer "trans" services, these consumers will always come back for more

Lowest effort MtF ever witnessed.

Attached: MtF.png (565x755, 786K)

>I kinda feel bad for these people. They're mentally ill. They need help. You wouldn't encourage a schizophrenic but that's exactly what society does with trannies.

Pic related to back up what this user said. From at least a good solid 7/10 Brad to a 2/10 unfuckable tranny.

Attached: 6iShWay.jpg (1585x960, 670K)

T made her from a frumpy wheelchair case, to a punk chick

Attached: T hot.jpg (960x960, 124K)

>Society doesn't encourage them at all

Attached: 1508514782888.jpg (800x800, 97K)

This fella had some real high quality memers unfortunately he appears to have posted his pictures backwards despite the editing.

Attached: Trans memes.jpg (1152x718, 195K)

He has gay-face though so its gg

>7/10
he's a 5 but his confidence brings him up to a 6.

>he's a 5
No, no he's not.

lol in what world?
bags under eyes and massive nose are ugly, he's a 5 or maybe 6 at best.

>a 7/10
you overreacted
he was ugly but at least he wasn't a monstrosity

Are you a chick? Chicks usually rate guys a couple points lower.

>bags under eyes
Easy to get ridden of.

>massive nose
Very manly thing to have.

only that?
bad ethnicity, terrible hair, nose too big, hair all over body, face just suckety sucky overall
he's a 5/10 if the other person is drunk

no dude here. he's a 5 who has the confidence in that pic to bring him up to a 6, not a baseline 7, you're ranking him up, that nose is way too big.
People are just too nice and say "you're not ugly :)" when they should just be truthful.

>Society doesn't encourage them at all

"Woman" of the year, btw

Attached: 562e909fd2397.image.jpg (740x1039, 91K)

Unless this scale has a 0 5 is already on the lower side of average. You seriously think this guy is below average? What kind of fucking place do you live?

>You wouldn't encourage a schizophrenic

Tell that to Jow Forums.

Looking at this subreddit makes me really sad. All those selfish people destroying their healthy bodies and shitting on their partners...

>bad ethnicity
You are a faggot.

>terrible hair
You can't even see his fucking hair.

>nose too big
Manly thing.

>hair all over body
Yes, you must be a faggot.

On the other hand:

>really awesome facial bone structure - clearly visible chin, visible jawline, great cheekbones (high enough and pronounced)
>face grown forward
>great face ratio
>perfect size philtrum
>eyes are perfectly set
>eyes are great in general, typical "hunter" eyes
>ears are not protruding
>perfect size forehead
>very manly, broad shoulders
>great arms
>clearly high testosterone - body and facial hair without patches

Guy's a picture perfect, solid 7/10.

It's almost only faggots who dress up as girls and hardly and girls posing as boys. Maybe they really have the brain of the other gender. At least, they are already acting like attention whores. lol

no way in hell I'm reading all this. if you have a fetish for terrible genes go for it. if you're just ugly as a demon and get offended at everybody calling someone ugly out online, my condolences

Attached: tumblr_nsabs7llOq1r0maa4o1_540.png (540x361, 309K)

>no way in hell I'm reading all this.
Litearally just a couple of lines. Yes, sure, run away, turn your head away from counter arguments faggot.

also
>pic from tumblr

consider an hero yourself.

i got it brehs

Attached: Screenshot_20180509-144816.jpg (1080x1920, 779K)

>just a couple of lines
yeah, about some dumb ugly faggot trying to rationalize and find excuses on why acrystal clear ugoo is not ugly because he's such a loser that he takes it personally when anonymous people online point that out

>kill yourself
I would if I were a 5/10

You faggot say this bs like that was a pic of me. It's a pic of guy I am laughing at for being a total faggot but at the same time I can see he was not a bad looking Brad.
But at the same time you clearly have zero understanding or knowledge of what is objectively appealing about a man and what is not, while I've been into
lookism for a nice amount of time now. I really am starting to doubt you even are a man.

>while I've been into lookism for a nice amount of time now

Attached: file.png (449x401, 511K)

She would actually be really hot if she lost some weight, the HRT will also help with the hair loss

Is that Chris Chan?

By the holy decree bestowed upon me I hereby declare this post original

>she
IT'S A MALE. "HE" YOU FAGGOT

just filter and let him type alone, it's what I did

No, please, tell me what knowledge of male's physical appearance you have to say who is good lookin and who is not?

Oh my fucking god reddit.com/r/GoneWildTrans/

Attached: el9fdWn_d.jpg (640x854, 32K)

Looking at shit like this makes my penis crawl inside, I am not kidding, this is what I feel is happening with it.

Feels good to not be this mentally fucked up desu
What a bunch of fucking freak.

Attached: b54fdbaec6.png (800x800, 64K)

Gender dysphoria is mental illness. Being transgender/transsexual is the cure.

he has beautiful hair though fuck man