Fembots, how do you detect virgins?

Fembots, how do you detect virgins?

Attached: 1524879641205.gif (528x555, 816K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bhV7_ZL2LyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The worst thing about being a latebloomer is that even if you try to get with girls everyone will be able to tell after five minutes of alone time with you that you're inexperienced as fuck.

I don't they usually tell me. Sucks because I would rather date a virgin and they're less likely to admit it

Omg that is one of the cutest apustajas I've ever saved. Reminds of kiera

youtube.com/watch?v=bhV7_ZL2LyA

Wow is she Canadian? I didn't think that song was known at all outside of Canada

not if you're drunk or high in some form to the point you have 0 anxiety. then you'll just go with the flow. only if you are anxious and unconfident will it become noticeable.

make sure to take a bunch of xanax or make sure you first time is you and a girl getting drunk as fuck. then if anything does go wrong just blame it on being drunk

c-can robots tell when a girl is a virgin?

Attached: 1523694062304.jpg (709x595, 156K)

Implying being a virgin is a bad thing. Fucking roasties.

that would require for robots to talk to girls

How do I do this? "talk to girls" thing you speak of

not necessarily.
you could sniff it out

don't, it's not original

Just go to a prostitute. The first time will suck anyway, you will just stumble around.

is she under the age of 12? After that the answer is probably no.

i used to think that even talking to a girl was me flirting and getting it on with her but was confused for the longest time why it never went anywhere. my friends would get laid and make out at parties while i never even got close. then when i lost my virginity i found that i was never using the proper body language to show the girl i was actually interested. i started leaning in more talking in their ear touching them more. i dont know if they thought i was a virgin from that but i do know my inexperience made me think i was doing well lol

also getting way too attached and desperate for a girl right away is a bad sign. if i got a girls number somehow i would be texting them back as soon as i got theirs and after a while they would always stop responding

the image I have of you talking to her ear is hilarious

Dont, just please dont do it. It will fuck you up if its your first time

haha i mean at parties where it gets too loud its fine to lean in a little and speak closer to her. i always just shouted instead before

>implying girls can be virgins

Attached: F83B15DD-D181-4583-91A0-D7A3F68D7D0C.jpg (1000x665, 163K)

Yes. No women are virgins.