Have you ever EVEN kissed a girl?

Have you ever EVEN kissed a girl?
A KISS!
Who the fuck has never kissed a girl in his entire life?!?
Are you gay, user?

Attached: 1.jpg (910x480, 25K)

a girl i wasnt into kissed me on a dare which is how i ascended to normiehood

lol OP is so fucking gay he thinks he's kissing girls

no i haven't. such is life as a non chad

Attached: 1514799143107.jpg (750x1334, 60K)

>Are you gay, user?
yes, but that's aside the point
i haven't kissed a dude, either

>Who the fuck has never kissed a girl in his entire life?!?
People with autism.

Attached: autismanimated.gif (480x270, 528K)

That all it takes to be a normie now? Then I am fucking chad despite currently being a volcel

Who kisses hookers

Watching anime turned my cat gay, so I suspect that's what happened to these fellows

I'm a kissless non-virgin.

Feels bad, man.

I KISSED UR MUM FAGGOT LMAO

Wait kissing on a dare doesn't count? Shit.

I kissed more girls than I can count in my present drunk and tripping state. Had sex with 11 though. Still hollow, still a robot. Just an alcoholic druggie now

>still a robot
nah, homie. You're not

I have only let 3 different girls when I was 4, 6 and 11 kiss me on my cheek once or twice in a day.
I had no grasp of social things then off but neither did them I assume since we hadn't hit puberty.
I've never had a girlfriend more then a month I think when I was 12 before ending it.
Rest is autism behavior and antisocial behaviour all they way from 12 to 27 without knowing how to really talk or be myself or relate to others.

>Had sex with 11 girls
>I'm a robot bros
Come on now

>only non-robots have sex
How can you not have had sex in 2018

you cant be a robot if you kissed a girl,you are just a failed normie

Kys manlet fags lmao I am high as fuck on mushrooms so kys fake robots im a real bot you fag gay homo asslickers you cunts you cunts ill kill you ill end you you cunts you fags. You black nigger

>only non-robots have sex
This, but unironically.

Shut up!
Shut up!
Shut up!

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttt!!!

Attached: 1525828425782.jpg (604x583, 63K)

Neither of the people you responded to claimed to be robots themselves.

Wow so badass I bow down to you

Same to you fag

Have some more mushrooms mario.

begone impure ordinary
pre-marital kissing is degenerate and should be illegal

Say that to my face roastie, and not online and see what happens

I personally know some people with autism who have not only kissed but also stablished various kinds of relationships with females

I have crippling anxiety + aspergers yet i managed to get gfs

Iht

Attached: 1525836894167.png (500x437, 48K)

I got kissed by a drunk girl once for a second when I was 18 at a club and have had exactly zero sexual experience in the eight years since then.
yeah I'm basically the most Chad user around here, I just browse here to give my former bot friends help for normalfag ascension like myself haha.

Attached: pepe cool.jpg (800x800, 93K)

Does cousins and sister count? No, not on the face but lip to lip

I once hit it off with a sperg chick who described to me in detail the nature of her lumo green diarrhea

any tongue? how romantic was it?

S-shut up I didnt mean to do this I was just supposed to drink myself to sleep

Are you me? I'm a retarded schizoid and this happened to me. How? Simple, I bought her some food because I wanted to be kind. She thought I was into her, or maybe she got into me. This timeline wasn't supposed to happen. She was a few years older than me too. Fucking high school. Now I want a mommy gf.

Attached: 1491111104194.gif (350x197, 978K)

>EVEN kissed
I'm a KHHV.
Do you know what double H stands for?

Attached: .png (600x677, 64K)

When I was like 4 years old I visited a family friend who was female. She was around the same age and she took me to her room. I can't remember what happened exactly but I ended up kissing her and grinding against her on her bed.

I've never had any romantic or sexual experience with a girl since but I guess I'm not a KV.

Attached: 1441258947107.jpg (1280x1436, 706K)

Just because l wear makeup and girl's clothes and lingerie and take female hormones and wear a chastity cage doesn't mean l like guys. I'm saving myself for my future girlfriend.

hug-less and handshake-less

I've fucked but not kiss and I think that is even more pathetic than being a virgin.

hopeless and hateful?

Non ironically take care of std's man. Is not worth it. Basically half of the population haves some shit

I was force kissed by a girl once.
I got away from her as fast as I could. It was the 12th grade. I wasn't interested in getting a gf then so it didn't matter. She went full psycho afterwards at school but I got it under control

I don't know what has happened in the last 2 years because 2 years ago women used to stare at me and talked to me voluntarily but now it doesn't happen. I had gotten very unfit in a phase though.
Is it possible my bone structure or features changed for the worse in 2 years?

>ITT, Iosers