Uni feels general

How are my uni robots holding up?

Come join our /comfy/ discord server here: Y8wEum

Attached: 1430742599416.jpg (209x250, 7K)

Fuck discord, if you start incorporating shitty Discord drama into comfy uni threads I'll never fucking forgive you.

Fuck discord. The whole point of the board is being an user.

On the subject. Studying.

found the normies

please dont join my server

trying to pull an all nighter and just feeling very stressed and panicky and am currently procrastinating, got some results back on another assignment and it really threw me

coming to join

>making a general while inserting a discord
sly move there snake

Attached: 94661c1d0f9960bc4f2bb24105b3f0bf.gif (450x253, 1.31M)

>screeches about muh normies while shilling a discord server
Okay.

In other news today's my birthday. I'm too busy to celebrate, hopefully this weekend I can do something nice for myself.

Attached: balls.jpg (320x304, 25K)

>been cramming like a motherfucker after missing most lectures this year
>frequent "oh shit" moments as things start to click
>lots of cool stuff
>want to go deeper
>want to work on problems
>want to challenge myself
>there is no time
>will probably fail too
if only I kept up with the material as I should have instead of doing unrelated garbage

Attached: 1473510824485.png (747x491, 30K)

finals over, no summer classes so it's time to work as a cashier or something all summer.

i was anticipating failing some of my harder classes but i actually did so well my gpa is acceptable now. due to my screwed up transfers i actually get to move back to easier classes next semester so it'll be easier to boost my gpa up even more

everything turned out ok after all

Attached: 1525399890887.gif (471x330, 222K)

said no when a girl wanted to have lunch together and made up some shit excuse. Why do I do this to myself?

why would you want to get involved with uniroast

I want to transcend to normal

i've recently applied for a doctoral program in applied behavioral therapy with a focus on autistic children. here's hoping i have the credentials to nail it.

Attached: e301d.jpg (1250x858, 124K)

at least you have experience
jk or not i dont know, its r9k.
Good Luck!

thanks, i've taught general education for a couple years before recently transitioning to severe special education. in fact, i'm posting in class! i appreciate your support, friend.

Attached: b185b.jpg (789x532, 50K)

2k words due in 8 hours and I haven't started yet
why am I so retarded

do you need some help, guy?

Attached: 40885g1.jpg (1064x1400, 605K)

I really shouldn't, it's just 1000 words of bullshit self-reflection then 1000 words of bullshit planning,
I just end up feeling overwhelmed so I never start at a reasonable time. My self-discipline is abysmal

Started doing an online degree. It's been 7 years since I've done math. Now it seems like I'm too dumb to do it.

Attached: 1510495622630.png (211x239, 6K)

you'll pull it off! best of luck!

Attached: 48ce510027c9f641ac6a03b0c0781f38.jpg (1500x1033, 346K)

When should you fulfill it exactly?

Coming out of year 3 of engineering school with a 3.29. Did ido good?

trash
enjoy your job at wendy's

>went to nip uni for a short exchange
>thought will have an easy time, expect non-chink profs to be better at teaching their stuff
>tfw profs here are even more incompetent than my original uni
>can only take grad classes taught in english
>apparently, they only implemented english 2 years ago
>there's this one prof who'll pause every few sentence in lecture to say "Eto, nandarou ne~"
>tfw lecture notes are dogshit and even worse now cuz engineering concepts are hard to grasp
>tfw only lecture for classes and no tutorials nor lab sessions, lost 90% of the time and their reference textbooks are insanely hard to understand
nip unis are a meme

Attached: 14358622_350096888654920_3356200436789148388_n.png (480x480, 264K)

do yourself a favor and start it now. it might be hard but it's not going to get any easier the longer you wait. just bite the bullet and start it, and it won't be that bad. GL

Mate you are wannabe normie

Organic chemistry ACS final in two hours. send me your numerical energy robots

Attached: 1488080445734.gif (250x141, 996K)

I fucked up my homework so I'll ask the teacher if I can do another one instead. I'm also preparing for exams two weeks beforehand

>first year at American college
>Gpa is like a 2.5 because depressed and alcoholism(not normied kind, just two forties a night in front of my Thinkpad
>Lost academic scholarship second semester, pay for my own shit so had to work like a dog to afford classes
>met with advisor today
>Old as dirt southern black woman who said prayers for me in front of me, showed me a fuck ton of aid no other advisor told me I qualified for, made me feel better about myself and gave me a fuck ton of good resources
Holy fuck I didn't know advisors actually did there jobs, much do them well. I'm excited now.

do it then, don't be a pussy