So, im really depressed, liek more then usual, any one else who is depressed wanna chat?

I am always depressed but feel so empty ATM for no reason, does anyone wannah chat?

Im not boring i will be fun to talk to?
Please robots only.

Attached: 1523608520282.jpg (640x640, 65K)

are you gay? Do you have a cute Penis?

I will talk to you user.
Where you wanna talk

No but I do gay stuff sometimes.

Attached: 1523534608626.jpg (738x738, 70K)

Some lad made this yesterday in an attempt to get depressed people and people who want to talk humanities to join. Might as well take a gander in here if it pleases you, although it's a bit quiet at the moment.

discord gg slash aEQ5Ng

You have discord user?

Attached: 1523878093023.jpg (1366x2048, 220K)

K thanx ill have a look.

--
why do we get super depressed for no reason and why do normies have no idea what its like.

Attached: 1523608587472.jpg (640x640, 125K)

server is too pretentious.

Sad but true but still sad. Let yourself wallow in the pretentious faggotry, might work out.

Daily reminder that this roach orbits 3 different chads from 2 different countries

who me?

Or anzu

Hi user if you want to talk join this server on discord, it is matchmaking one for Robots :(

I think anzu is cute as well btw

Good luck user and if you want to chat in DM just drop your @ in the thread here :)

Attached: wig-love-live-nishikino-maki-cs-181c-anzujaamu-b.jpg (410x547, 30K)

cg6s2k

Schizoid here,
just do the little things and relax yourself.
Some habits that are helpful are: waking up early to be more inclined to be motivated, exercising in the mornings, doing some sort of creative rituals also helps (I make drawings) and setting a goal that you can absolutely progress to

People who end their sentences with question marks need to be euthanized.
Fuck off.

Do you play any games user, we could play some together

>Im not boring i will be fun to talk to?
Every time I see this it's always said by the most boring fucks out there. Though in general r9k is filled with completely boring fucks that leave the conversation completely one-sided. It's why I stopped trying to add anyone from this place you guys all fucking suck.

I want anzu to be my sex slave

where is the discord for brainlets

any discord is

you are a dumbass, sentences can be interpret wrong when there are not question marks