Why not just transition and become a kinky cum slut?

Why not just transition and become a kinky cum slut?

Attached: 006F61BF-6D0D-43E7-834F-FFBE22EC4F4B.png (640x1136, 686K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-57JMrU1gOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're a feminine guy you might as well become a cute girl, at least then you can fuck lesbians

Attached: Timeline.jpg (1720x704, 402K)

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Lol gaaaaaaaay

Original but gay

From clod to thot in 12 easy months!

Do hormones actually cause physical change or is it just over exaggerated by camera angles / filters

They do, but it's not just that, it's also learning how to present, style, and dress yourself in a feminine manner.

>What I dreamed to be since I was 10 yo
A faggot roleplaying as a whore? Holy fuck what a life

Attached: TY.png (800x400, 50K)

This kid is obviously eastern european. Hope none of the blini around him ever find out or they'll stomp his skull into the pavement. Around slavs remain suave

shouldnt that come naturally or have been there ALL ALONG if they think they're ''in the wrong body''

lmao

bussy gang

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-57JMrU1gOY

>becoming a whore
no
fuck off reiko

gee i wonder which group of tranny spammers is behind this post

tranny takeover

no but i support your right to.

#buszygang

i am, not a cum slut, but transitioning, absolutely
also ama if anyone wants it

hormones does cause a fair bit of physical and mental change. ofc many trannies and traps will, like many girls, use angles and filters to make them look better than they actually are

Post pics, do you wax or nair your boiclit and bussy?

only a few
i just shave desu, i tried nair and it didnt work for me, idk if i did it wrong or not and theres nowhere around that offers brazilian waxing if you have a dick...

Attached: pic.png (463x221, 169K)

>implying any actual lesbians would let some mentally ill freak with a Frankenvag touch them

How has everyone reacted to your transition? Also what kind of mental changes have you experienced on HRT?

Revolting fucking freak

Kys

Do you wear diapers? Have you at least tried bambino teddies?

Because revolving your whole persona around a glorified mental illness is rather suicidal OP, you're basically asking people "why don't you kill yourselves?"

>How has everyone reacted to your transition?
everyone has been really supportive of it, and many have also been really curious also, like asking what its all, how it works and such, very open to it for sure.

>what kind of mental changes have you experienced on HRT?
its hard to put a finger on it exactly, but i just feel so much more at ease, no longer suicidal, kinda like i finally have found myself.
its also become much easier for me to be in touch with my emotions, like before hrt, i hadnt cried for over 10 years, now its much easier for me to "let it out"
its also changed, or rather enhanced, what gets me off, like being close or romantic with someone is much hotter to me than it was before.
thats at least what ive noticed. from what my friends and family say, they have said that im much more at peace with myself, much more open, happy, and talkative

thanks bae

Not that guy, but I havent had any mental changes that Ive noticed which I thought was weird because I was really expecting some. Im less depressed which is 'aite

Attached: IMG_20180509_143508.jpg (1920x2072, 566K)

not gonna lie, she's hot after the transition. But lesbians don't like dick.

You didnt leave it on long enough. Take it off about a minute after it starts to burn

t. fembot (male), clit related

Honestly a lot of traps nowadays are just cutebois who have a crush on Chad and somehow think they can be a dickgirl Stacy

Attached: 099F88F0-D43C-4B70-A48D-8C4F339B5CD5.jpg (1516x2514, 550K)

>implying most lesbians arent just edgy straight girls who are pissed at their Chad fathers and would love to date a trap for the social justice points

Get out of my trap thread you degenerate

>trap = tranny
And also no.

nah i left it on long enough, but im thinking maybe i used too thin of a layer. how thick should it be?
i guess ill try again when i get home again

Attached: red.png (418x461, 185K)

Most lesbians I know don't have a problem with transgirls, even ones with a dick

trannies = transexuals,
traps = transvestites
transvestites =/= transexuals

>trap shill literally has reddit in OP

try harder

heres how i view it

t. tit posting tranny

Attached: venn.png (220x208, 8K)

Yes that's exactly what I was saying hence why "lesbians would love to date traps" makes no sense when we were talking about trannies.

The next step is now just suicide

>30 years old
>balding
>jew nose
>6'1"
i'd never be able to transition no matter how hard i tried

Attached: 1405550321733.jpg (243x243, 11K)

Because I'm 6'5 and too masculine looking
I'd rather be a passable male than an ugly female.

Of course they cause changes, how do you think puberty works?

Attached: transition changes.webm (690x388, 1.9M)

Nobody beats this ultimately failed potential.

Attached: Putina.jpg (600x626, 46K)

eww, did you take that picture while you were taking a shit?

Attached: 12432535.jpg (624x464, 47K)

who stacy here

Attached: 2.jpg (1209x633, 90K)

hnng

orignelle

>Tfw 6' built like a football player
>Tfw hairy AF
The only thing I've got going for me is a tiny little cock. Should I even bother transitioning?