MY ONEITIS JUST SENT ME PICTURES OF HER KISSING HER BF WTF

MY ONEITIS JUST SENT ME PICTURES OF HER KISSING HER BF WTF

Attached: 0347.png (633x758, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wf-GIkLyt8
twitter.com/goldeneagle4321
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry to hear that mate. So she knew you were into here and sent you those pictures?

She definitely did. I even asked her out once.

>into HER

>having a oneitis
You deserve it, stupid beta cuck. Take the hint and fuck off.

The worst thing is that probably I'll end up jerking off to it.

>be femanon
>creepy guy from class won't stop acting weird as fuck around me and trying to text me despite his lack of conversational skills
>finally send him pics of me kissing my new bf
>this should shut him up and make him find a new target
>actually works

Attached: taylor reviewbrah2.png (430x826, 425K)

Did you self-insert and jack off? Did you get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed? That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off thinking about her Opie! Yes Indeedle-dee-deed smoke that weedle-dee-deed every God damn diddly day you ninny muggins!

Attached: 1520097629090.png (750x771, 825K)

well OP, now would be a good time to kills some normies and go out with a bang

Attached: 69265262852.jpg (1252x704, 139K)

i preferred the original one desu, nice try pal, but yours is significantly worse, maybe even a tad cringe

Someone else wrote out exactly what I was thinking

YOU ARE A FAGGOT LIKE BOB SAGET! Get high and jack off!

Attached: 1519365665163.jpg (540x810, 111K)

but why would you cut out the unf unf unf unf de la unf de la unf part that was the best bit

instead you replace it with this faggot weedle-dee shit?

fucking disappointing. i expected more from this thread

Is "you are a faggot like Bob Saget" something that people say, or is it just one guy on this board that I've seen several times saying the same thing?

i'd also like to know this;
the only things i found related to this was this obscure youtube video and twitter page:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wf-GIkLyt8

twitter.com/goldeneagle4321

You mean this?
You've got to DESTROY HER user... SEXUALLY! Oh my goddddddddd stick it in there and UNF UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF DE LA UNF! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! I'm out of my God damn MIND! My fucking MIND is just FUCKED! Listen to me! You are a faggot like Bob Saget! Get fucking stoned OUT OF YOUR MIND ON... WEED! Yes Indeedle-dee-deed smoke that weedle-dee-deed every God damn diddly day you ninny muggins!

Tbh I was going to call him a faggot for wanting to fuck his oneitis's boyfriend.
I don't think it's original.

Attached: 1C2FE325B3DD4866B76759EE086CBDA6.jpg (640x720, 68K)

What is oneitis?? ORIGIREEE

If you have questions like this, you should ask them here:

She just wanted to share her happiness with someone who she THINKS is her friend

Well, it depends on the situation and context.
If she doesn't know she likes you and only views you as a friend she probably just sent you the pic because she thought it was a cute pic and thought you'd be happy for them. Girls do this a lot with their friends and other girls that they know. My girlfriend's friends do this a lot.

see OP got cucked hard.

I have remained close friends with plenty of girls who have rejected me and they send me pics like that sometimes. Maybe this girl just genuinely THINKS she has a good friendship with OP.

Nigga stop being such a puss puss.
Go stick your kraft single in some tinder eslut. Its pretty simple just learn how to take a good photo of your deli meat face and open up with words other then hey whats up.

Men and women can't be friends. He's an idiot for faking it and she's an idiot for having orbiters around to boost her ego.