Women BTFOing Jordan Peterson

Women BTFOing Jordan Peterson.

Attached: women dont like jordan peterson.png (981x826, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_kktI8-lZw8
youtube.com/watch?v=xb3oh3dhnoM
youtu.be/C7fqg0uqXZ8?t=13m39s
youtu.be/FmH7JUeVQb8
politico.com/story/2018/05/09/trump-media-credentials-576798
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As if the very appearance of a middle aged father isn't itself an act of symbolic castration

It's funny how much hate Juden Peterstien gets despite him being in actuality extremely moderate.
>tfw women are so liberal they think that man is a Nazi
I guess to them someone like David Duke is literally incomprehensibly evil

Attached: 1474232952265.jpg (763x757, 74K)

oh nonono this kills the nazi

Attached: chrome_2018-05-09_20-26-21.png (805x320, 47K)

>name of this researcher: Mr. Goldberg and Dr. Shekelstien

Sorting yourself out means that you don't date stupid roasties who have fucked 1000+ men and are just using you for money. If all the betas sort themselves out the roasties have no fall back plan. It's no wonder they hate Peterson. Keep it up Rebbit.

Never gonna happen. Women always have a plan B, it's just too fucking easy for them.

Jordan Peterson is 'liberal piece of shit. I'm glad people are finally waking up to see the truth. He's the pied piper of soibois.

Maybe you are too reich wing.

its weird how mutts are freaking out over peterson. here even the biggest onions feminazi liberal sites made pretty decent articles about him

I'd never really considered myself leaning towards the right but ok. I guess compared to that pinko I'm fucking Karl Marx in how right wing I am. There's leftists and then there is Jordan Peterson. He is in a class of his own when it comes to being a retarded liberal piece of shit.

So weird. Like you live it opposite world or something. I bet feminists even prefer women over men in the bizzaro world you live in. Next you'll try to tell me that in your world the left is the one who believes in white privilege.

He is making about 80k on Patreon alone and he will continue to tell young lonely guys what they want to hear as long as he can make more money out of it.
You are an idiot if you support him.

Attached: laughinganimegirls.gif (1152x642, 923K)

Idiocy of support aside, if he stops people from suffering needlessly, I don't mind it.
Why would you?

>shitlord
wait, people say this unironically?

Yet again just a theory by a psychologist. Man when the fuck will I ever see an actual study and not just a theory.

lol he's neocon, bro, just because you don't like him doesn't make him leftist.

Do you mind evangelical TV preachers? Petersons talks are pretty much the same but for a young male and nonreligious audience.

>neocon
You fucking imbeciles throw that shit around without actually attaching any meaning to it.
The man's a gnostic classical liberal, if anything.

classical liberals are right wing.

Peterson is a dumbfuck and his followers give Trumptards a run for their money in terms of stupidity and cultish behavior

youtu.be/_kktI8-lZw8
youtube.com/watch?v=xb3oh3dhnoM
youtu.be/C7fqg0uqXZ8?t=13m39s

Attached: E_v9s0vSDR0bT0W15leBaeUoOx21MbTEDwSMtVgeo9E.jpg?w=587&s=0a97d4925f78ea3e8e05ca591f2dd2c7.jpg (587x768, 62K)

He elaborated in an interview that he wouldn't mind calling people by their prefered pronouns but that he had issues with the Canadian government making it illegal to use the wrong ones.

No, that's libertarians. Get your terminology straight.
The question wasn't whether he's right wing, but whether he's a neocon. Don't fucking move the goalposts on me, you silly cunt.

>if he stops people from suffering needlessly
he doesnt.
overall, he doesnt accomplish anything i think. the only reason he got popular is because he is like the only professor on the entire north american continent who speaks out against political correctness and leftism.
his actual body of work is a mess of convoluted intellectual babble, as you would expect from a lifetime career academic in the social sciences. nobody cares about that though, all he has to do is give speeches that kids on the internet can listen to and cheer for.

dont get me wrong, im by no means a leftist or a leftist sympathizer. but to me it looks like peterson does not actually offer any solutions. he's just an opportunist who makes money by telling impressionable right-leaning normies what they want to hear.

Peterson has never refused to use some tranny's preferred pronouns, as long as they're not special snowflake pronouns. What he did do is refuse to use follow compelled speech.
"Women" are incapable of nuance and principle, so I'm not surprised that they don'tt see what the problem Peterson had. Or maybe they could recognize it after they've had it spoonfed to them, and they're just so fucking stupid that they take things media says at face value.

>"Women"
Why put that in there?

>erson is 'liberal piece of shit. I'm glad people are finally waking up to see the truth. He's the pied piper of soibois.

he's just a dude who speaks common sense. No he's not right wing, he's not left wing either. He's just saying what anyone in Academia in the middle of the 20th century would have said.

>I feel that he's a jerk
>I feel

The intellectual state of women

>he doesn't accomplish anything I think
That's your opinion on a matter which isn't subjective - there seem to be a lot of people who disagree: they go to his events and give him money, claiming that their life is better with him. Even if some of that is placebo, some of it must also be true (just by the law of averages). Some is more than nothing. You're wrong.

His actual body of work (not the one you arbitrarily decided, but his research papers, etc) is quoted fairly often for the field. I can't speak to the quality for I am a lawyer, not a psychologist. A psychologist friend of mine regards his scientific work as useful.

To sum it up: you don't like the guy and you don't think his message is valuable - that's up to you. Claiming that he doesn't accomplish anything is factually incorrect and makes you seem more idiotic than you probably are.

Because those posters are most likely not women, they're probably trannies, and real women hate them.

>there seem to be a lot of people who disagree: they go to his events and give him money, claiming that their life is better with him.
that's not indicative of anything.
plenty of people think that quackery like homeopathy makes their life better, and waste all kinds of money on it. that doesnt validate homeopathy.

peterson obviously understands rhethoric and persuasion, and he has some authority due to his position as a university professor. thats enough to get people to listen (and pay for) his talks.

whether what he talks about actually provides real value or insight is an entire different matter, and pretty much impossible to objectively prove or disprove.
from my observation, all that comes from it are internet memes and a bunch of impressionable kids repeating his mantras about cleaning your room and sorting yourself out. and of course they use him to back up their political internet 'debates'. whether his stuff actually improves anybody's life, only time will tell. so far i am not convinced.

i dont understand how your reply relates to my post at all

Even a placebo effect of both homeopathy and Jordan Peterson isn't wasted if it improves the person's situation. It's not a waste if it works.

That being said, for a lot of people, it's a first step to bettering their lives. A first step is usually all that's needed. That in itself has value, even if the overarching philosophy may not.

I had no idea about the internet memes and debates. If it sparks people's creativity and will to engage in conversation, I also don't see it as a detriment.

All that said, I'm arguing from the perspective of having a severely (sometimes suicidally) depressed little brother for whom any activity at all was a means to keep him somewhat afloat.

That aside, fair enough - I'm not here to persuade you to think otherwise.

leftists hate the idea of self-help because they value being a victim so much.
they also hate his teachings on Nietzsche, Jung, and Christianity because they think Marxism and postmodernism are the only valid education.

>smart people are proud liberal cucks, goyim :^)

>if a passing tranny was in his class and he didn't know

Nice fantasy scenario. Pink unicorns are more frequent than a guy in a dress whom you not immidiately identify as a guy

>i'm gonna research him for 2 minutes top
>wow, this guy is an asshole!
wow, owned epic style good job women

>for men (but not women)

Attached: As long as its purely physical I dont mind.png (1920x1080, 775K)

There is literally nothing that makes JP a jerk or an asshole. He's a genuinely sincere and thoughtful person.
People are strange.

he opposes authoritarianism, so he's a fascist

Wait, what the fuck. I'm not up to date on all that transgender stuff, but if a man wants to be woman and is passable (I mean no one would think he's a man), then would he not like to be refered to as a woman?

Thanks for the laugh, user. Its rib splitingly hilarious because this is what the retarded leftists on reddit actually believe. If you talk about the discovery of the gulags and concentration camps and how every human is capable of committing evil, and won't use a special snowflake pronoun like xir, and are against the idea of compelled speech, you are a fascist.

Roastie is too dumb to understand that it's a law that requires you to be pc and not the other way around.

Trannies have no right to tell us how to refer to them. If you want me to refer to you in a certain way, that demands respect. Peterson isn't saying that he will neglect he/she for trannies, he's a practicing psychologist for fucks sake. Hes saying that he is not going to use xir/phe/per/xylophone/red/whatever special snowflake pronouns they want you to refer to them by. If it appears you present female, he will use female pronouns. If it appears you present male, he will use male pronouns. More importantly, he was bringing attention to the idea of compelled speech. Basically, he didn't want to be compelled to refer to some special snowflake by one of their special snowflake pronouns, of which there are dozens. This resulted in some pansexual queer fellow professor at his uni going onto TV and telling Peterson that he thinks of trannies as subhuman, and that Peterson should just use his phone to try and remember people's preferred pronouns.
It doesn't work that way, they're not pronouns, they're special snowflake titles. Titles require respect. Nothing these special snowflakes do is deserving of respect.

>here's why that's a good thing

and it's beautiful

lol you can't even tell what they're referring to in their buttrage.

The thing is: liberal ideas work in a case to case basis, but when you apply it to a group, it crumbles apart.
Honestly, living by liberal ideas while preaching right wing ideology its pretty much the way to have an adequate life, and i would say robots do that

>in YOUR life
>blame X for civilization
Hmmmm maybe user is the dumbfuck.

More like Peterson BTFO the women who's fee fees were hurt just by his presence.

Attached: pepe peterson.jpg (1200x1033, 149K)

Women are basically programmed to follow the dominant cultural norms in society.

literally a meme personality

no
the thing is that liberal ideas are the dogma of the power structure that rules the west at this point in time. anybody with half a brain will espouse public support for liberalism, because doing otherwise is essentially social and career suicide.

you ask people in 1912 russia, you find 99% of them supporting the tsar.
you ask people in 1922 russia, you find 99% of them suddenly hating the tsar and supporting the bolsheviks instead.

same in germany - 1915 they're all loyal to the kaiser, 1925 they're all loyal to the republic, 1935 they're all loyal to hitler.
same in france - 1942 they love petain, 1946 they hate petain and love de gaulle instead.

today its the same thing. liberalism rules us, so everybody says they love liberalism. if there ever is a violent overthrow and a reactionary force seizes power, everybody will suddenly hate liberalism and love reactionary ideas instead.
tl;dr people adapt to whatever ideology rules them, as long as they can go about their lives they will say whatever is expected of them.

Attached: yVxwTdU[1].png (350x596, 16K)

>he doesn't want to refer to people in gender neutral terms or their preferred gender pronouns
that's incorrect. he was against the law FORCING a person to use those terms. he has said in interviews that he would respect people's right to choose their pronouns like his students for example. basically he sees the law as a slippery slope leading to other thought policing.

>anybody with half a brain will espouse public support for liberalism, because doing otherwise is essentially social and career suicide.
the same thing with democracy. everybody is afraid to be against it even though it always screws over the people. read alan de benoist's the problem of democracy

youtu.be/FmH7JUeVQb8

This is what dumbfuckson sounds like when debating an intelligent human being.

This is the video peterson zombies don't want you to see.

Attached: cywugbfjrkw01.png (858x3169, 1.95M)

He gets a lot of undeserved hate. I can tolerate him and enjoy some of his stuff, but I dont actively follow him or anything.

>atheist
>intelligent human being

>He gets a lot of undeserved hate
No he doesn't. All the hate he gets is well deserved. He's the literal personification of everything wrong with right wing retards in general

>pushing the pick yourself up by your bootstrap mentality/grow a pair when it comes to anything left wing while simultaneously trying to make it seem like right wingers are so oppressed and pushing a victim mentality on his braindead followers

just a few weeks ago he was on Bill Maher crying about how mean they are to Trumptards and to stop hurting their feelings

>trying to paint himself as being reasonable while peddling insane religiosity and ridiculous justifications for the existence of the supernatural

>intentionally being vague with his insane statements to make himself seem more reasonable than he actually is

the list goes on and on. Peterson is an absolute fucking dickhead

Jordan Peterson.... who? Who is she?(get it because Jordan is a gender neutral name???).

*goes on rant against person I supposedly do not know at all and had to look up*

Isn't that quite literally not his point? As far as I'm aware he actually does refer to trans people by their preferred genders but he doesn't want that to be LEGALLY enforced.

He's against people going to jail if they don't get the gender right, not trans people in general.

He was probably trying to say that they're people with real grievances and liberals overuse neo Nazi and white supremacist labels, and that if they keep doing this and pushing Nazis further and further into the dark or keep shitting on people with legitimate grievances like this, they're going to regret this. Just like the projected polls where the dems are going to lose even more seats.

That would make sense, but I dont watch neocon Israel dick sucker Bill Maher, and you do, so I have no idea what he was actually saying.

Peterson is moderate as fuck if you meet anyone that hates (not simply dislikes) him you are talking to an actual commie LARPer or massive SJW faggot

You've made this post like 5 times in this thread. That's not what the law does. He intentionally misrepresents it to fear monger people like you. The law has nothing to do with speech. The compelled speech thing is a meme pushed by right wingers.

He is a hypocritical dirtbag like most right wingers nowadays. You can't mock people for being snowflakes and then turn around and get offended by everything. He was literally saying that trumptards aren't taking what the left is doing to trump well and we should be nicer to him.

He's saying that 30 genders is fucking retarded and so is compelled speech enforced by the government. Any pronoun other than he/she is a title, not a pronoun, and titles are only used with people who have earned it. The two preceding sentences sums up his entire point, and yes he didn't say he'd purposefully misgender a female tranny, just that pansexual fags are fucking stupid and he wasn't going to play their game, especially if it's compelled speech

There is no compelled speech you brainless maggot. Stop drinking the kool aid.

>saying "preferred gender pronouns" and "shit lord" unironically
Please tell me this is a joke.

Attached: 1524078244763.jpg (600x418, 27K)

There literally is though. He has explained this in countless videos. Kys SJW faggot

Yeah, wouldn't want to end up like Britain where people go to jail for posting "hate speech" online. I can't see how this type of legislation could lead to that result.

you're fuming over him

>thinking Juden Peterstien is right wing
This is how you know you're a massive shitlib

>well peterson said it so it must be true

you are so fucking dumb it's unreal

Here is what the Canadian Bar association had to release because of the sheer amount of misinformation spread by faggot peterson

Attached: c16.png (1125x1023, 572K)

his braindead fans are all over Jow Forums and annoying as fuck

only trannies hate jp

back to Jow Forums stormcunt, you're even dumber than peterson zombies

Why do you care so much about mentally ill freaks? They do deserve genocide

and back to Jow Forumseddit for you faggot

because people like you shouldn't be on Jow Forums

hell people like you should be in a mental institution

>putting me in a mental institution and not people that want to encourage children to mutilate their genitals

Attached: 1525828588112.jpg (224x216, 13K)

Is it that hard to understand why, the dude was legit incel tier in his youth and has a bunch of videos addressing shit Jow Forums constantly whines about

Peterson is literally a braindead "muh democracy" christcuck. The fact that he makes shitlibs go berserk is pretty odd, especially considering how he is entirely harmless, inoffensive, and tame, and basically just repeats meme-tier advice. Not surprised women hate him though, as women are the biggest SJW

Attached: Vlcsnap-2012-12-01-11h31m26s90.png (640x480, 227K)

he couldn't be further from Jow Forums tho

he's religious as fuck, constantly tries to act alpha,
constantly talks about physical violence, pushes the bootstrap nonsense, literally peddles PUA advice like "don't smile it's a sign of being a low value male" etc

he's more Jow Forums than anything but he's too mild for them

What should the left wingers care about instead? Basement dwelling neo nazis who watch anime? Peterson is gaining a huge following

>retarded women going after a nobody

yeah idk
>basement dwelling neo-nazis who watch anime

lol kys cuck

how brave

*claps*

>going after him
>literally just a reddit screencap of someone asking them a question about him and one of the posts not even knowing who he is

it's a wonder how a gullible retard like you ended up being a neo nazi memester

What happens when you don't pay the fine when you work as an employee of the gubmint?
I'm not reading the lawyer babble, it didn't answer that question, therefore its compelled. You will get fined, have to pau a fine. Dont pay the fine, you go to jail and lose your job. Its compelled. The very fact that Canadians even have "hate speech" is bullshit, there is no way to determine what is founded on hate and on stupidity.

>What happens when you don't pay the fine when you work as an employee of the gubmint?
You don't have to pay a fine in this case. You would simply get fired because you work for a place that doesn't allow hiring discrimination and you discriminated against someone based on being transgender. That has nothing to do with speech tho.

>reading comprehension

organicall

you are right, the rise of totalitarian governments in western nations is nothing to worry about, everything is perfectly fine, history never repeats itself after all

Bake my fucking gay wedding cake, straightie or else. But you're not compelled to, just quit your business

>the rise of totalitarian governments

nigga anti discrimination laws have existed for decades, literally all they did was add gender expression to it.

why do right wing retards fear monger so fucking much?

Then its compelled, and its not discriminatory. You're not hating anyone because you refused to use a special snowflake title.

What does hiring discrimination have to do with not using some pansexual's special snowflake pronouns.

That's not what the law is about. You are not compelled to use any gender pronouns for fucks sake. If they complain and you get fired for it that's on your employer, it's not part of the law.

agreed, there's no need to fear monger, there are no authoritarian movements in society right now, we're doing perfectly fine, America Is Already Great my sisters :)

Attached: 1495048537983.jpg (1024x683, 85K)

These women are so dumb it's insane, juden peterson don't want any new laws. he preached against bill c 16 of canada.

funny how "anti discrimination" laws only ever go one way
almost like the intent isnt some notion of equality but a spiteful desire for revenge against white people

dumbfuck drumpf just proposed revoking credentials of media outlets he doesn't like

politico.com/story/2018/05/09/trump-media-credentials-576798

now that's authoritarianism

The law is adding gender identity or expression to identities covered by hate speech protections. By the laws, if you don't acknowledge their identities, in this case their special snowflake pronouns, you are liable to be prosecuted under the kangaroo court they've set up, and have to take educational classes, and possibly a fine like every other hate speech violation under Canadian law. Again, what happens when you don't pay the fucking fine levied against you in their "human rights" kangaroo court, shit for brains?
Its like saying that taxes are not compelled because you can just not pay them.

>stop asking me to be more tolerant it's literally white genocide

Attached: 1500513180782.gif (377x372, 754K)