I have birthday today. It's the saddest, the most depressing, the loneliest birthday I've ever had to this point...

I have birthday today. It's the saddest, the most depressing, the loneliest birthday I've ever had to this point. The only person that has wished me a happy birthday is my sister. No online friends nothing. Planned on having huge masturbation session with a prostate massager and it didn't come on time. I have huge anxiety and I'm running out of valerian. What should I do :(

Attached: qhp2k283mf6z.png (658x901, 75K)

Idk op, but I at least wish you a happy birthday and just the best in life in general.

I started out feeling sorry for you but then the prostate massage just disgusted me.
Fuck you sicko, no wonder no one likes you.

Hey fuck off why are you trying to shit on op for wanting more pleasure you cunt?

Hey OP, it was my birthday yesterday so I know how you feel. How's your day been so far? did you get anything nice? happy birthday too.

Attached: 1523373326186.jpg (599x795, 118K)

Huppy borthday user

I mean you can't be this self unaware... No one wants to hang out with weird guys that massage their prostate, unless if you're some rich dude they get off on that shit so you might want to find some rich faggot who is into that kind of shit, regular normalfags don't massage their prostates.

Happy bday user! Im sorry nobody remembered, you should try watching a movie with your family members or treating yourself in some way.
I hope you have a great day later, everything is gonna get better one way or the other. Good luck!

Happy belated bday!

No need to be rude, let him have his stuff.

Didn't get anything. Never been surprised. Got my cake, shaved, cut myself while shaving, got diarrhea. Couldn't sleep very well because of noisy neighbors.
Happy late Birthday, mate!

I hope he ruins his anal sphincter elasticity and then constantly smells like shit from leaking poo

Hang in there user, its a cruel world, happy birthday!

Happy birthday and don't be ashamed of prostate massaging unless you are a faggot.

Attached: 1510615562729.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Happy birthday frend :) hope you feel better soon!

Attached: 755DFAE7-9D46-4187-B9B5-C22D2FBE9117.png (702x486, 94K)

hop borthday from al qaeda

Attached: kisspng-internet-meme-4chan-know-your-meme-youtube-wrinkle-5ae6b739c54d24.0456649615250696258082.jpg (260x220, 15K)

Happy birthday man, may you live many more years

Happy birthday OP. Dont be sad little one , just do the thing that make you happy.

My birthday was yesterday and my grandma died the day the before

Attached: 34622752-BE51-473D-8A04-C4C9F1766F0B.png (251x201, 8K)

I'm sorry you're having a shitty time. Happy Birthday from a random person on the internet! I'd eat a birthday muffin with you if you lived near me.

happy birthday, user. sorry you're having such a bad day. hang in there bud.

Attached: th.jpg (463x363, 84K)

Happy birthday
Maybe see if your sister or other members of your family wants to hang out with you for your birthday. Maybe people in your family forgot that it was your birthday and you should remind them.
Idk just try going out and doing something fun, sitting inside and masterbating will only make you feel worse.

Happy bday bud, wish u the best

Happy birthday buddy, hang in there, everything will be okay