NEETs BTFO

How do you all handle your parents reading headlines like these?

Attached: Screenshot_20180509_082821.png (1038x756, 301K)

my father is a chad who doesn't think about me
my mother is a stacy who doesn't think about me
i'm insane and don't think about
i'm not worried about it

The Asperger's unemployment rate is 85 percent. 4 percent only applies to normies

They don't because they're not American.

This and also I'm not in the states. Do you have anymore information on aspergers and employment rates? Is there any info on marriage rates too?

There was a Wall Street Journal article from a couple years ago that talked about how some companies discovered that people with autism are actually very good at finding software bugs. They don't mind highly repetitive testing.

Attached: autisticbday.png (658x1210, 475K)

Why is it always roasties people feel sorry for but never the guys?

I find those statistics funny because I maintained employment for a decade and just recently went NEET.
I'm never getting a "job" again, unless it's working for myself.

she's hardly a roastie and is just as much of a virgin as you

Who else is one of the dumb aspies? I can't do all that smart impressive stuff that some of us can do.

Am I resigned to a life of autismbux?

im sure all those jobs have decent pay. lmao

You should do psychedelics to make your brain hemispheres more connected. I read that's good for autism.

dem jobs be open up cuz no1 can survive on dey wages LMAO :fire: :crying: :ok_hand:

I'm not touching drugs, its up to the normans to make extra effort to accommodate us.

Take shrooms, they're not "drugs" if they're an alien organism from outer space.

The 2008 recession recovery was the "first jobless recession" in US history. Companies like Kodak that hired thousands are getting wiped out by places like Instagram, which has 12 employees. Bezos and Amazon. 25% of Amazon employees are on food stamps, the conditions are so bad in management that they pee in bottles and have "ambulances waiting outside warehouses" cuz it is cheaper to do that than pay workers Healthcare. Walmart just had a major bailout. Almost all of their store workers are living below the poverty line and somehow Trump is giving the CEO of Walmart 100 billion this year in corporate welfare. And they still made the cuts. The article is not catching all of the story of US employment user. Look at LinkedIn or Indeed and see how a paralegal coder makes $9/hr but is expected to have at least a Master's degree. The US student debt is bigger than any other debt in US history. Students owe more for something people worldwide are given for free, we are forced to take shit jobs and get on food stamps to not break our backs on debt.

>its up to the normans to make extra effort to accommodate us
this is y ur a faget

I agree that we shouldn't have into them. Normies are offended at everything. They think everything is weird or cringey.

The normans have plenty spare social capacity to be more inclusive to differently abled persons.

Besides, its the law in many places now.

>tfw you just want to be alone
>normies interpret this as a personal attack and that you hate them

You severely overestimate the normalfags, they lack understanding and only judge you for not being the same as them.

I just act however I want. That keeps normies away from me.

This guy gets it. If you're truly an independent NEET, you have already transcended the demands of the job market.

They judge you as not being the same. They think you're a "special snowflake" if you dare have a different opinion than they do.

It's easy for people to just believe in you and expect you to just normalize.
like, people really don't understand differences or if they do understnad they act as if they don't because it's easier to just tell someone that they got it.
Sink or swim; we believe in you; go for it.
such a lazy way of determining growth of an individual - like you're solely responsible for you.
that just doesn't make sense to me and I feel confusion if I were to try to act that out.

I value sincerity and believe if I were to just up and pretend to function for everyone else I'd never have that sincerity again; I'd make it a habit to be a bloody sociopath.

Same. If I'm forced to be a different person just to live and survive you may as well be a sociopath to get revenge on the world for forcing you to do this.

>pretend to function for everyone
This is what causes burnout, trying to behave in a certain way so normies don't have to put in any extra effort themselves.

This is what causes the eternal NEETdom imo an what's worse is normies are unable to understand and just keep recycling them same old lazy memes.

The battle of the serotonin based beings has only just begun.

That was the mentality my boss had at my wageslave job.
"You can be social just like me if you really try!"
"Your problems are just in your head!"

But the issue here is that I inherently dislike socialization and I do perceive things like people giving me weird looks or treating me differently than others just because of my natural behavior. It's not just "in my head".

Pretending to be somebody that you are not just to fit in with the normie social world is an absolutely absurd notion for me, why throw away your "self" to be like "them"?

simple, I am disabled and my mother is disabled, we both don't go to jobs, I don't know how my stepdad's taking it but he seems not to put up much of a fight.

Normies say we're lazy or makes it excuses but how would they like it if they were forced to play a constant acting role 50 hours a week and get bullied or fired when they slip up on top of their job. I don't think they could make it.

You're right, they couldn't manage it. This is why we need some real change, like we've given rights to all these groups over the years like blacks and gays yet once again the autistics are left in the dirt.

>lazy
This word unironically triggers me. It was always used to deflect any problems I had.
"YOU'RE JUST LAZY!"
"o-ok mom I guess I am"

>tfw third worlder
>tfw flooded with immigrants from Venezuela
>wages now even lower
>400 usd a month is what you can expect to make out of college
Why would I even bother lmao? I'll die in misery anyway, might as well just chill until it happens

They have no idea. We see how the world is set up and we give up. We see a bunch of piranhas and crocodiles in our path and people keep telling us to cross it.

How can we make real change? 10 years ago neurodiversity was big in the autistic community. Now it's all about how they all want to be normal and how NTs are so great. Why the huge difference in mentality?

Social media has made so many people feel like they need to play it up for the camera. Then you've had places online where autistic has become an insult.

Personally I just don't care anymore, I'm autistic and that's how I'm going to be. I was dealt the autistic hand in life so I'm going to use it anyway I can.

>American businesses struggle to find workers!
>but still do not increase compensation because it's cheaper to lobby congress to ship in more foreigners

not exactly a solution for neets

Attached: 1487206495242.jpg (414x415, 13K)

t. dailykos/rawstory are my two most visited news sites

>how NTs are so great.

Attached: average income for men by personality type.png.jpg (800x310, 25K)

Is there one for women too?

>Is there one for women too?
asking for a friend?

Yes, of course. No women here officer.

Attached: 1453340255113.jpg (764x752, 201K)

Have to have 3 jobs to pay the rent and have money for food is so much fun. Yey, necon economy.

not if you marry a social awkward girl with a graduate degree

>tfw INTP
Just fuck my shit up
lol I guess it makes sense that I'm NEET now

>it's cheaper to fuck people over
>we want all the money
>we don't want to pay people
>the CEO wants to make hundreds of millions

why don't we just kill all these people? these CEOs?

INTPs are that way. 1 in 3 INTPs are pulling $100k. 2 in 3 NEETs are jobless failures.

INFP here and a NEET; wish I was high IQ rather than highly emotional because emotions are stupid

Because they are compentent and revolutionary communists are retarded, so youre still better off as a corporare serf than as some incompetent retard's literal slave

I'd like to offer my anecdotal evidence that this is wrong.
I'm intp engineer and make more than the top

Aren't most intps in eng or comp sci?

Attached: 1525226475022.jpg (450x450, 30K)

see most INTP are intelligent failures

you can find competent people who don't want to literally horde all the money their business makes though.
these excuses aren't working anymore, especially when you continue to have companies fuck people over.

3 major RAM processors are being sued right now because of that bullshit they pulled on jacking up RAM prices. they all colluded to do it.
why not just kill these people or throw them in jail? they're bad people.

Because as an autistic I know starting my own business is my only chance. If everything was left up to democracy I'd be forced to work and have no voice because the majority will make all the choices. Capitalism is the only way I can have control over my life.

Jesus fuck that's sad hell that's pretty much the reason I don't make or go to birthday parties

you're not wrong, but you having a business doesn't mean you're going to horde every dime you make.
these CEOs are just hording, there is no other way to term it.

hoard*
for the Horde.

u... w-wanna go in to business user?

[email protected]

>Job openings for Pajeet just hit a record

woah; that feeling when you realize you don't celebrate birthdays, not because it's a dumb concept like you thought but because you have no friends.

almost read it
keep trying boi

>starting own business
>not work