So how am I supposed to view women?

Society and women tell me they want to be seen as equals? But they aren't equals, so I'm confused about that. Also don't women like to be abused by strong dominant men? How can I view that as an equal? Can any normal faggots tell me how they view women?

Attached: spdn0323stanfoot01.jpg (601x399, 33K)

There's reality, and what people want to believe (aka delusion).
You must learn to separate the two.

why did you post a picture of my boy cmac

Because he looks like he's questioning something while taking a breather.

You shouldn't assume women want certain things just because they're women and having a vagina gives them a predisposition to liking certain things. They want certain things because that's the type of individuals they are, who are conditioned by their environment, background and personal experiences into liking certain things.

>Also don't women like to be abused by strong dominant men?
Like this, for example. Some women like it, others don't. The reason you shouldn't make broad generalizations like this is because it might not be true for the person you're talking to.

literally just ignore women's bullshit and you'll be better off.

I view them like objects. More than one sexual partner? In the trash it goes. Virgin. Keeper.

So then how exactly do you view women? Does your view on them affect the way you interact with them?

Attached: 1510586433269.jpg (716x960, 86K)

But don't women like having strong male authority figures in their lives? Isn't that why alot of them call the men their having intercourse with "daddy"?

Again, some do and others don't. Not all women are the same in the same way all men aren't the same.

agreed. but do you allow slight exceptions to some women you're interested in? for example, if she's had several sexual partners but were long term relationships that didn't work out. or would that still be red flag?
i ask because i'm volcel and have rejected women's sexual advances after learning they've slept will multiple men regardless of their relationship's longevity. also, virgins are rare. i've looked and looked but maybe in all the wrong places. should i start overlooking the roast beef flaps and finally get laid?

Attached: 1520742509339.jpg (250x238, 7K)

Are you a woman? OP don't listen to this dumbass. Women across the board are much more similar than men are. Men HAVE to be different in order to keep the gene pool diverse, but nature made most women similar(in nature) because there's no need for them to be different.

>Isn't that why alot of them call the men their having intercourse with "daddy"?
This isn't that common, I get the feeling you get your knowledge from the internet and base it on tumblr shit.

I'm assuming you're a pussy slayer, can you tell me the average woman's sexual tastes?

Most people are slide-people.
Ignore all slide-people. Their survival is no importance to you. Vote for stuff that makes your life better.The good for all is a deception, don't fall for its propaganda. This is your only chance after all.

They want to continue being useless human garbage whose only purpose is to be Chad's cum rag but also get respect and equal treatment. You can't view that as equal because they're not.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. If she had max 2 partners eh it's fine if she has good qualities. Anything else no.

I think this is the ultimate position: virgin with no other quality is fine. For every partner, a meaningful quality must be added up to 3 partners. After that, 2 meaningful qualities must be added per partner.

The reason I say virgin is because they can be molded. While others with more partners cannot be molded. Women with multiple sexual partners are beyond fucked in the head. There is a reason we have high divorce rates today. More and more women ride the cock and fuck up their ability to maintain relationships with men. It's a downward spiral.

as a whorish whores? they are awful and traitorous

literally dogs are better than women

(lel, imagine some msm-whore reading this now and then putting an article "Jow Forums - the home of incel misogynist sexist hating women" out of her vagaaaina)

Name of this guy? NCAA star?

Christian McCaffrey.

Attached: christian-mccaffrey.jpg (710x400, 27K)

>year younger than me
>already out of uni

That's cause he got drafted in his junior year and is now making millions in the NFL.

Don't look for a single "view". Allow your perspective to be adaptive.

>women equals
>women like abusive men
Neither are true. Both bs.
More like.
>women are mentally retarded
>women have no idea how to pick men so just settle who's available
Additionally.
>women want hot looking guys above all
>women backwards rationalise and lie to everyone

when they talk about "equality" they want all the good things and none of the bad things.

as in: they want access to the comfy top tier men's jobs that have lots of money and prestige. but they have absolutely no interest in ever doing any of the lowly grunt work that 90% of men are stuck with.

they want to be independent and stronk and get educated and make money. and at the same time they absolutely refuse to even consider dating a man with lower income or a less prestigeous position than herself.

Jesus what a bunch of idiot talk. You soiboys need to grow up and quit generalizing everyone because your angry at your own failure. You ever consider that all your female interaction are with fuckgirl hoes who treat you like shit is because you have nothing to offer women of value? Improve yourself. Start by getting off the internet.

OP here, what is your general view of females? I can't quite figure out your viewpoint on the matter but you seem hostile. Does this mean you 'respect' females?

They probably don't have a single view for billions of people.

Stop being a brainlet and learn to balance multiple things at once in your brain. Stop your pathetic need for simplifications.

Never listen to what a woman says. They never know what they actually want and go through all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify their constant flip-flopping. The only really consistent thing is that they like Chad and will excuse anything he does. How you choose to view someone like this is up to you.

But is it fine if I don't view them as equals then? How should I treat them sexually?

Shut the fuck up retard, Stop "generalizing" people who post here. You think everyone is in their mom's basement eating cheetos?

OP here, there are no basements in Florida.

Buy her a dress

Learn how to adapt.

Women are inferior. That's a fact and it has nothing to do with hating them.

They'll have to adapt to me.>:)

Attached: latest-1.jpg (399x436, 12K)

Sexually dominate them but treat them kindly. Knowing women are inferior doesn't mean you should be cruel to them unless they are cruel to you. Then they deserved to be crushed the same way you'd crush another man who'd fuck with you.

I'm a non neurotypical woman and I can't relate to most of my peers. Nature is how I naturally am not what your evopsych tells me to be. If I am defying nature so be it.

You are inferior because you're weaker and that's just how it is. Not to mention that I would say you're also mentally inferior since very few things were invented by women. And like I said it doesn't mean that I hate you.

I'm a Aspie woman. I want a STEM job because no other jobs tolerate a lack of social skills. If you're female and don't have Stacy looks you're judged more harshly for not having social skills.

>when they talk about "equality" they want all the good things and none of the bad things.
This. You go have all the shit and work.

Women are generally inferior. The only place where you are equal is arguably in reproduction otherwise men are superior. Even then reprpduction is far more taxing on your body than on men's.

why do you even want a job in the first place when you could instead just marry some dude and be a housewife and mother instead

I have a high IQ and am smarter than most of the guys I know. Why should I let them boss me around? I've had my peers insulting me all my life. I'm not going to internalize your insults. I know many guys are backlashing against what they've been told and are going the opposite way and think all women are dumb. Well if this becomes the dominant narrative I'll use it to trick people. No expectations means no defense and they'd deserve whatever they had coming. I will also show off my talents and be louder to compensate.

Because she wants to FEEL like she's independent and stwong.

You go girl! Stick it to the Patriarchy!

Attached: 1519603491576.jpg (618x656, 43K)

>Husbands never ever nor cheat nor cause divorce

Because I'd rather have independence and freedom. Because I want to control where I go and where I spend my money. I also have trust issues. Whenever I trust things to go right someone screws it up. I have to take charge of my life or else things continue to go wrong. Most people suck. Why would I trust them to be dependent on?

they do
its a lot rarer though

Women are very good at being manipulative but when it comes to practical intelligence which benefits society you are lacking. What technological contributions have women made? There's a handful. With men the list is endless.

We cant base this countries desicion on unpredictable confusing people aka roasties.
They should not have the right to vote.
They can have it back when they stop being confusing which is never.

Having control over my life means more to me than whatever feelings I have. I can easily say you want to feel dominant and in control and this is why you're pissed at me.

I'm a man and the reason for that is that ugly men think that they can get hotter women if they get married but nowadays men don't have ownership over their wives like they used to so it backfires.

You never invented anything yourself. Why do you deserve more of a chance to compete in the free market? Grace Hopper made more contributions than you and she's female.

The solution to all of your problems is a baby in your belly. It's just that all of the chemicals you're exposed to has messed with your natural hormone levels, in addition to the mass feminist propaganda you've been watching since you were young.

I've seen otherwise. Yet my experiences are somehow wrong.

You're told by society that you want that but there's no real indication that it's true. A lot of women secretly resent men for not being able to control them.

Because due to my sex there's a much greater likelihood that I have the capability to make significant contributions. It's like saying why should humans have rights when some humans haven't invented anything. It's like saying bees should have rights because they can build a hive. The vast majority of great contributions technologically were from men and in recent history the vast majority have come from white men. Women have had equal rights for years now and yet they have not made any technological OR cultural breakthroughs.

>Society want me to view women this way.
>But I don't view women that way.
Do you need your every thought to be instructed? Think for yourself.

Attached: SataniaIsDroopy.jpg (334x370, 36K)

Yeah a baby will really give me financial control over my life... NOT. I'm not ignoring my personal experiences. You can't make me ignore them. I already know what's gonna happen up ahead anyway. These women who turn against their rights will end up beaten or abused and have zero control over their lives as they compete against sex robots that many men will prefer. As a career woman I won't have to compete against those and will have lots of money to live first world

My same age peers are telling me the opposite and saying I must want to be controlled by a man because of evopsych. Why should I listen to them? Yes I know what I want. No I'm NOT rebelling against the "propaganda" because in my PERSONAL experiences whenever I've let go of control and expected things to go right things went wrong. I'm not ignoring what works for me just because the direction is turning the opposite way.

A lot of women who think this way end up depressed and miserable when turn out to be childless.

What a crock of horse shit. Your high testosterone levels are making you say these unfeminine things. Look up how to get your hormone levels back to their natural state.

Attached: 1519115633031.jpg (346x387, 22K)

this focus on "technological breakthroughs" is retarded

the proper case to make is much more simple - without women having kids, society dies. literally.
women turning away from marriage and mother hood and towards career focussed feminists instead has led to a massive decline in birth rates, leading to a terrible overaging of society. this behaviour is very obviously unsustainable in the long term.
the leftists "solution" to this problem is to just flood the country with millions of immigrants to replace the dwindling white population. but this doesnt really fix anything - even if you completely ignore the ethnic and racial factor and its implications. because these immigrants adapt the local lifestyle, they too end up with de facto infertile women, and the country still ends up with a population that is incapable of sustaining itself, and only survives as long as it can drain away other countries' youth.

When the right, dominant man comes along then you will submit to your urges of only for a time. Maybe you'll go back to your feminist ways after he dicks you. Then you'll end up growing old alone a single mother and your kid will be miserable because you couldn't stay with the father.

Because even if you don't invent anything you need financial independence to protect yourself from abuse and to have more options in life. The fact you compare me to bees convinces me I will never let go of the "brainwashing".

>as they compete against sex robots that many men will prefer.
holy shit lmao
there is no way this is real
no way an actual girl could fall for le sexbot meme

It is important because it's a demonstration of male superiority and why women should submit to men. Women aren't going to submit to an inferior role just because.

I dunno, I just treat them with the same quiet indifference they show me.

Don't men like to be dominated and ordered around by a strong leader? How can I view that as equal?

Attached: NotAllHeroesWearCapes.jpg (640x859, 65K)

And why should I change them? I don't care about being "normal". I use personal logic. Logic says control over your life brings a better outcome.

But women also abuse men and they do it quite often.

But from an evolutionary standpoint being a childless career woman is failure.

Men will only follow those that show greater leadership skills than themselves. But unlike women we don't suck the dicks of our captains. You'd understand if you were a male.

I have genetic issues I don't want to pass on and my peers treated me like dirt so I have no motive to care about their so called society. Also the world is overpopulated anyways.

Wrong, it's men who get depressed when they are childless. A man reaps far more benefit from having children than a woman does.

Admit it, you'd suck Hitler's dick if you could.

Attached: 0Ul3Qbt.jpg (1225x1600, 639K)

The benefits are equal. You pass on half of your genetic code and a man passes on half his genetic code.
Then you are a biological failure.

I don't owe evolution anything. Why should I care what it thinks instead of what I think? Also people can have kids and a jobs. Evolution is a process. It's not something I owe.

women arent going to submit to anything by getting talked into it anyway
like anything else in the world, they will ony submit to force (or the implied threat of it)

the thing is - we know what happens when women are not subjugated: they will literally let their own people die out. condemn us to extinction.
it is a literal life or death situation for our people - subjugate our women, or perish at their hands.

Is there any evidence for that? In many cases before civilization men wouldn't know whether they had children or not since they just cum and can leave. But a woman's body knows whether she has given birth. So it doesn't make any sense for a man to be upset about it as it does for a woman.

Those uniforms were cool as fuark.

Attached: Brute_Zodd.jpg.cf.jpg (400x404, 49K)

>I have genetic issues I don't want to pass on
like what

>the world is overpopulated anyways.
this fucking meme argument again lmao
the world is overpopulated by billions and billions of useless niggers and pajeets. not by smart and high quality white people.

Well just know that you are a failure of evolution just like a dinosaur.

But nobody argues for those men to lose financial independence.

Now because those women were pressured by their peers to have careers even if they didn't want them. I'm being pressured to not want a career by my peers so it's the opposite for me.

That's not necessarily true. If they sense a man is strong and dominant they'll submit to him without force being necessary.

Dinosaurs are cool. I take it as a compliment.

and what else is strength and dominance if not implied threat of force?

I think it's fine that you have a career. I also think you should wait for a good man and give birth to his kids and put that before your career.

Keep trying to rationalize your failure as a woman.

Attached: 1517266004092.png (251x398, 95K)

Impressive stature. Mentally, physically and emotionally.

Women are hypocrites who want to have their cake and eat it too
They demand to be treated equal and they march and make movements about how they're equal, but they all actually want to submit and feel inferior to their man.
They can't have it both ways.

I don't have one currently but I want one. I've been held back in life so it's the opposite of these girls working 60 hour weeks and wanting to be housewives

Better to fail and get cruise vacations than succeed and get rags.

Why not settle for a millionaire Chad NFL boyfriend?

Attached: 940x.jpg.cf.jpg (399x491, 26K)

Okay but don't cry when you are stressed out and miserable from working too much. Most of the time work is not something people enjoy. It's just something you do to collect capital.

Except for the fact that only a tiny fraction of your time would be spent on a cruise vacation

The goal of working is to get money. An average job isn't going to bring you happiness. It will bring you misery.