Just found out wife is cheating on me

Just found out wife is cheating on me

Attached: 093245828903.jpg (225x225, 9K)

WIFE????
Normie out REEEEEEE

Jokes aside, if true, sorry to hear. How did you find out? Did you catch her in the act? Does she know you know?

Time to be a robot

>marriage

that's what you get you pathetic cuck kek

kill them both
also storytime pls

Get ready to move out of your house, give her 50% of what you have and let her get railed while you drink and cry yourself to sleep.

>stages of cuckery
The final cuck.

This calls for greentext, user. And make it a good story; if you just want to jerk off to cuck fantasies, you are a faggot.

I love storytime
moot you fucking faggot take out the annoying ass robot you know this is the fucking incel board, how old are you anyways and youre still not married. Youre a faggot for real.

Attached: 220px-Gene_Wilder_as_Willy_Wonka.jpg (220x195, 14K)

I think that we need to hear what happened. Did you walk in on her being plowed by 3 BBCs?

Congratulations, your wife is female.

Actually it was 4

Put all her stuff on the front door and change the locks in the house, that's what i would do.

Attached: 1511370945755.jpg (880x1081, 146K)

the only way to save your marriage is to join in. have your wife get creampied by her bull and then you can fuck her sloppy seconds. maybe have a breeding threesome so you don't know who the father will be

You mean after all 4 bulls

Worst part was being forced by the bulls to drink their AIDS-infected cum out of her trashed pussy. The humiliation!

No, that's just the reality of failed marriages in the USA.

By worst you mean best.

I guess marriages are failing everywhere around the world. I'm from pizzaland and I think I know more people whose parents are divorced than otherwise. Human relationships keep getting weaker and weaker; the bound strings, eroding. The time of robots has come.

Is it really that easy to bait Jow Forums?

user, imagine the three bulls forcefully pushing you down over your wife's red mashed pussy. You are given a straw and forced to drink their dirty cum from her pussy as if it was fucking coconut juice. Meanwhile your wife laughs at you and calls you a weakling and a faggot. Then it begins to rain. A yellow moonsoon washing away your last strands of self-esteem. That is what happened user. You do not want this.

While that is true, it's especially bad in the US - divorce is worse for the male in about 90% of the cases. No idea about Italian laws, though.

>Making America Misogynistic Again
>MAMA
kek

just get a divorce or leave one day and never come back like my dad did to me, except my mom wasn't cheating my dad was just a party and alcohol obsessed college kid that didn't want unplanned kids.

Welcome to reality. It's so easy to bait anyone, you can lie to anyone about anything as long as it's reasonably mundane.

Attached: 1384675136156.jpg (480x640, 219K)

Then what are you doing wasting time on Jow Forums? Go beat her til she loves you again