Do you unironically have a waifu?

I used to like real women until I learned the hard way the are all selfish bitches. Then I discovered the 2D way. Do you have a waifu who comforts you, who you love?
Pic related

Attached: 1524717983661.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

>I used to like real women until I learned the hard way the are all selfish bitches.
Tell me more about your accident, user.

Attached: 555645461.jpg (992x1403, 115K)

Fuck off Discord.

no. can't really love someone who can never return your affection, at most you'll have a crush on them

I can have a relationship with her in mind. So yes, she can love me back.

If not I will take the necessary measures.

Attached: 1524517590134.png (576x870, 881K)

Yes.
But you mostly likely don't have a waifu. Wait at least 3 months after FranXX finishes and see if you still feel the same about her.

Who is your waifu user?

I did until I got a girlfriend IRL. Then I realized it was just a coping mechanism all along.

I'm not going to say, but I've been with her for years.

Waifuism is now Jow Forums?
Good job mods, very consistent.

Yes I have had the same waifu for the last 9 years and since then I have never really moved on even when I had some temporary 3DPG gfs. Hell I even tried making a tulpa of her but that shit literally makes you crazy as fuck.

Attached: sample-50e4578d3416610006f78e25f57e4bb4.jpg (756x1000, 145K)

How new are you cancer?

Just asking. What do you think Jow Forums is?

>>>/rdditt/

Attached: 1519732289289.png (973x1157, 118K)

fapping to 2D will never feel as good as 3D pussy

>Do you unironically have a waifu?
You can only ironically have a waifu, since you're fooling yourself into believing she loves you.

S U M M E R

origin

You guys realize this thread was moved from /a/, right?

Dunno, board about blogging and general discussion about stereotypical user's life?
The thing is I don't claim it doesn't fit in here, it's fine. It's just mods have been scattering any threads related to honest love towards 2D all over the site, to /c/(and carefully removing all posts related to 2D males), /trash/, /s4s/, /jp/ and now even Jow Forums. Leaving only ironic posts and non serious shitposting like claiming, lewds etc.

Attached: 1522213615285.jpg (1000x664, 97K)

i am unironically unworthy of the pureness that is 2d
i would feel bad if i claimed such a thing as having a waifu

Bump for OP

I like hearing about other's enlightenment.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_sako_user_ndpz5754__75969e46a582b35c5946d2a071cfb43c.jpg (1536x2048, 413K)

Yes. Much better than 3DPD.

Attached: 1446692385933.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I gave up on woman. I'm going to model my waifu and implement her in vr.

yes, happily 2D married for 9 years now

Attached: 15.jpg (400x778, 195K)

I ate a ton of salt thanks to my ramen diet and now my head hurts and I keep hearing tiny popping sounds instead of normal sound.
I hope to meet my two wives in animeland afterlife if this kills me.

>You guys realize this thread was moved from /a/, right?
No I didn't, unless I was in the thread in /a/ or poring over the Jow Forums catalog I wouldn't catch that

I do notice the post numbers now but not something I'm checking on Jow Forums of all places

>and carefully removing all posts related to 2D males
Mods were not faggots for once

Attached: 1525835825243.jpg (500x415, 32K)

I've seen a few assholes get their posts deleted after they insulted my waifu on Jow Forums. We have gods watching us.

9 years is a lot of time. Did the concept of waifu exist back then? How did you marry her? What kind of ritual you did? Teach me the ways

I hope you and your waifu live a happy and prosperous life together.

Me and her have been together for around 3 years now

Attached: IMG_0511.jpg (800x447, 49K)

>9 years is a lot of time
Yeah, the 90's were a long time a-
Dear god, time, slow down!

Attached: Out of time Wojak.png (542x524, 509K)

>generic pink haired anime girl is mai waifu

Wow, so original I can almost tell what anime she's from...Not original enough, unfortunately.

Well, I used to be this way until one day I started talking to women at cons more and slowly got integrated into a friend circle with several otaku girls in it. I feel that when you talk to girls that like the same things you do it's better than talking to normal girls that don't and would rather do normal things besides watching anime.

>pic related.
Absolutely disgusting. Seasonfags like you belong on a cross

Attached: 1524649994983.jpg (500x605, 142K)

true. if you don't interact with girls much, you get this image of "Stacy" in your head as a representation of women, and you start to hate them. but it's easy to break free as soon as you talk to some normal girls you can relate to

This user is a girl.

I unironically love her with all my heart.

Attached: 1524638853235.png (250x250, 68K)

>learning japanese so I can talk to husbando in my head
>spend every day and night with him
>can feel the texture of his skin, his body heat, the strength of his arms, hear the rustling of the fabrics of his clothing, can smell his shampoo and natural scent
There's no difference between things that are "real" and things you convince yourself are real.

One loves an idea, not a person.
I'm very close to my own waifu.

Husbando? Fembot with a husbando? Nani?

Rin Tezuka is the primary reason why I developed a fetish for short-redhaired [tomboys] and footjobs.

Attached: rin2.jpg (250x250, 14K)

hai, sou desu. atashi wa kawaii desu ka?
I also have a band I associate with him, since they sang a few songs for the anime, and I listen to them every day for an hour or two. The vocalist is especially amazing. As part of moon practice I'm reading his manga in raw and adding all the words to my anki, eventually I should be able to read it raw and understand everything.

>02 is my waifu
get out reddit