Have you ever thought about what it would be like to be a father?

have you ever thought about what it would be like to be a father?

Attached: 1525374840736.jpg (736x552, 52K)

I think about it almost every time I bust a nut. My favorite place to imagine sperming into is the pussy, to be honest with you. In fact, I busted a nut to the idea of a blowjob instead of impregnating the target of my affections earlier today for the first time in at least 2 years.

yea. im at the age where my parents had me and i always thought i'd be a dad by now too. i have a gf of almost 3 years who i love and would propose now but i fucked up for a few years earlier in my life and am trying to get things back together and get a decent job before i do it. i dont think i could handle fatherhood i still feel like a kid but i look forward to it

I often worry about how it would wreck my life to become a father, yes.

While you're still a kid, would you be unhappy if she embraced adulthood/motherhood without you?

if she wanted kids right away i would talk to her to try and explain how i feel but its not that i dont want them and i know its normal to be scared of having kids so i would likely negotiate with her to wait until we have more money saved up or something until we tried

>BUT IF I HAVE KIDS I CAN'T DO THINGS I LIKE
their are better thing in this life than pleasure

Attached: 1525867850901.jpg (2362x3000, 1.73M)

I have a kid somewhere but we've never met. I hope we do someday soon.

Yes. All the time user

Attached: 155064624940c.webm (848x574, 187K)

he is not being a very good dad

Attached: valt pepe.jpg (403x392, 21K)

I've seen many men think they can get away with this kind of thinking. By the time she'll bring it up, it'll be too late to convince her to stay for you.
Women are aware of their clock.

we're no that old we're still mid 20s so we still have time. if that were an issue though id def have different views though and would want kids immediately since i want more than 1

Im the last male in my family line. if i dont become a dad my family name dies out. It really stresses me out sometimes. I think about this a lot.

Attached: ferris feel.png (300x198, 90K)

id just end up exactly like my own dad, and he was a shit father. so yea, no thanks

Yeah. Like spelling.

It's all I think about
I WANT A WHOLESOME QT TO CUDDLE WITH AND HAVE 3+ CHILDREN AAAAAAHHHHHH

why does the son have two arms?

Find a nice girl and have some kids user
Don't be the end of your leegacy

Attached: american airlines ad.jpg (736x761, 116K)

my last name is shit anyway

*legacy not leegacy I'm a brainlet

Right now I'm thinking about not wishing I was dead. Once I'm past that I'll start thinking about being a dad but odds are then I'll end up thinking I was dead again.
>le incel lyfe

Attached: hurrrrrrrrr.jpg (434x594, 72K)

Having kids is literally subjecting yourself to slavery for a good 18 years

Tell me what exciting things you do now that you'd miss out on by having kids
What, afraid you'll miss out on shitposting on Jow Forums about how lonely you are?

Attached: father knows best.jpg (534x401, 35K)

reproduction is the most important human function you selfish cunt

Attached: christ chan 16.jpg (1763x2545, 220K)

>You aren't doing anything exciting so just commit yourself to slavery
Yeah, no thanks. Also this isn't the 1950s, good luck finding a woman and having kids that act like your image.

I feel like if I were to become a father it would ruin the lives of at least 3 people.

these pics are so cringe when you realise that its some weak chinned balding white manlet posting them imagining he looks like that

Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do.
>t. Paul

exactly my reaction friend

Attached: 1499528813449.jpg (601x508, 94K)

>doing your only purpose in life is slavery
So how's being free like? Because for me it feels like shit and I'd rather be "in slavery"