Women get old too fast

How do we solve this problem?

My friend is married to the love of his life, and she's just hit 27. She looks like a withered old hag. I went back on their Facebook feed and looked at pictures of her when she was 20. He looks better and better with every passing year, but she looks better and better for every year you go BACK, all the way to when she was 18.

Even 18 to 22 was a major dropoff. All these lines start appearing on her face, her features get more "set in," and she looks like a "handsome woman" instead of a "beautiful" woman. You can really see this process happen in real time when you toggle between the pictures for those years. It's a straight decline.

I feel so bad for him. It's only going to plummet downhill from here.

Attached: 1525287088773.jpg (852x554, 151K)

Probably because a lot of them just think "lmao why take care of my skin and health when I can look great putting on my makeup"
Along with a life of smoking/drinking/bad sleeping habits/no sunscreen
I use sunscreen almost religiously and I try to remember to keep my skin moisturized

>How do we solve this problem?

why would we want to?

Thats how life works.
We shouldnt try to fight aging.
We should fight trying to stop aging.

What's with all the sexist threads about women's appearance and age lately?

Business as usual for bitter robots.

you don't hang around here much do you?

Males have it just as bad with balding

It kinda depends on the girl and her genetics. Growing up, my grandma was always mistaken for my mom and my mom was always mistaken for my older sister up until she reached 40 and went through menopause.

From what I've observed, a lot of guys do tend to start looking older when they reach 27. I looked at pictures of my grandfather when he was around 20ish and compared them to the pictures when he was 30 and there was clearly a change. It's just that western society tends to prefer more mature looking men over more young looking men. If you go over to asian countries it seems like they prefer more youthful appearances in men.

If you really wanted to make a population of people who looked young you'd need to forefully breed people with those traits and leave out the members of the population that don't have those traits, but in my opinion that would be very unethical.

Well, that's why they have makeup

hey newfag how new are you?

So why my gf who is 27 and left e after 5 years keep getting hotter and hotter?
When will this hoe hit the wall.
Pls tell me it's coming

Attached: IMG_2986.png (524x391, 27K)

Really? In my opinion 25yo male looks on average much better than 35yo male. Maybe that's just me, but I think hardly anyone looks better as they age.

I used to jack off thinking about her in those later seasons of Step by step where she got those perky titties

>He looks better and better with every passing year,
Not to women

Attached: 14.jpg (250x250, 13K)

men are disposable

women age like pure shit
it's just how things are lad

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg (591x800, 58K)

this, college chad will always be better than middle aged chad for women. look at brad pitt.

Its amazing how true this is. I was looking at the facebook accounts of people I went to school and college with and most of the girls are starting to get fat. I'm 25 and the photos of them now vs a few years ago are night and day.

I don't get it.

She is nearly twice as old and still really hot. WTF robots.

It's been shown that men are found to be most attractive (physically and status-wise) at 35/36 though.

I'm 22 and I even notice this, I honestly feel sorry for them. Is it all that makeup that is ageing their skin so fast?

Womeb were meant to live for so long.
They were meant to be used as baby making machines and then thrown off a cliff by the time they turn 30 and can only make autistic babies.
Pic related. The olsen twins are 31 years old. No baby would coming out of these dried up hags' vaginas would be healthy

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

I agree. I don't really see what's so bad about how she looks.

My mothe got me at 39. I wish I was dead

those are drug addicts.
if you ever look at someone's head and/or neck and something is off, it's alcohol/drug use, almost all of them fuck up your skin in some way because of your liver and pancreas trying to constantly filter pills/alch.

alcohol makes your neck and head fat, meth rots out your teeth and makes your face and jaws gaunt, pills fuck up your skin, especially the skin around your eyelids.

A man's hair isn't as important to a woman as her face is to him. You might look good bald, you can wear hats. She can't fix her ugly haggard face.

t. 45 year old roastie who still hangs out in bars

Attached: anime_laughter_35.jpg (377x388, 21K)

Most people didn't even live that long in the past and there is no historical evidence that people threw women off cliffs if they did turn 30.
Having kids when you're 30 doesn't make the kid autistic.
Women start going through menopause when they reach 40 not 30.
Also the olsen twins don't even look that bad.

i have only gotten more gruff looking as i got old
one of the handful of really stupid reasons i haven't killed myself yet
my dad is the same way, he looks like a psychopath
he has this really soft voice, though
very unnerving

Top kek
>incels coping this hard thinking they'll be attractive 1 time in their live.

>lately
You new around these parts?

Most men are unattractive either way. Your feeble attempt to counter-attack male self worth won't work. Actually it never would have worked, because even very attractive and somewhat venal men are still nowhere near as obsessive as even the average woman is about her youth and appearance.

Face it: You care that you will get old. You will notice it every time you look in the mirror, forever. Now that you're aware of it, you can never unnotice it. Tick tock, roastie.

you don't solve it, a womans looks is to sell their womb. past 26, if they haven't "sold" it by then, they're (in evolutionary terms) not worth it anyway

Go to the bar and you will see those lonely, boring middle-aged bachelors hanging around trying to chat up women in their 20's while the women use the men to get drinks and then laugh in his face and walks away. That's why so many single men in their 40's and 50's commit suicide because they realize they're never gonna be able to get a wife and start a family.

these days roasties start going bad even before hitting 18

vumping important thread

I'm just happy that women are aware of it and it drives them crazy.