Do you wish you were normal?

Do you wish you were normal?

Attached: pepe green.png (721x620, 86K)

No I do not wish to be normal

Sometimes, but every now and then i realize what am i capable of and im very sure that my wicked worldview and unnability to be happy is a great factor to develope a great future for me.

Sometimes yeah. I'll stare out my window in the mornings after having a 10 hour marathon of playing new Vegas and look at all the people in their suits and ties going towards the train station, walking with their spouse or coworker and wonder to myself why I'm not like that and can't do that. Then I fall asleep and repeat the cycle

Attached: 1525863070023.jpg (276x280, 24K)

yes everytime i leave my room

No, because to be normal is to be mentally ill

Attached: ah.jpg (805x359, 85K)

sometimes I think about what my life would be like if I was a Norman; I would be a lot more happy and I would be able to ingage in so many more social relationships, I would be able to be wish someone so much easier and my peers would respect me more. But the more I think about that, the more I realise that my life would be a big empty facade. I would be partying and drinking and having fun but at the cost of having no meaning entirely. I realise that I'd much rather have the fewer but more intemate relationships I have now than the more numerous but subtsanceless relationships Chad would have. Being weird makes you feel depressed but it makes me feel like I can search for meaning and I can appreciate smaller things more.

every minute of my day i do.

Yep, Frankly I just wish to stop living. Even if I got my life in order I'll still be full of angst and mental illness

I wish I was better than normal, although I'd settle for average.

>Do you wish you were normal?
Yes, I'd kill for a downgrade.

No I wish I was dead.

Yeah
>26 year old KV
>not really ugly but not attractive either
>never had anyone show interest in me or call me cute or something like that
>always wanted a gf and get married and have kids, but have pretty much accepted that it'll never happen.
>lost friends after finishing HS
>can't seem to enjoy the things that normal people enjoy
>see all these people outside with their lives and being happy and have no idea how they do it

Attached: Reflective frog.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I wish I was normal but I also wish I was a billionaire, both ain't gona happen, so no point even thinking about it.

Nah. My chances of being a wagecuck are low and I actually have passions and interests. Have a fuck buddy and I don't have to get into emotional stuff to get sex. I don't see much point on becoming a normie.

Just normal? I wish i was the king of normals, the top of the top. I already accepted the fact that i'm below average in everything and will never have something worth pursuing.

No, that would be boring. I wish I had more motivation to do the things I want to do instead of wasting my life in this place, though.

No way, Neurotypicals are gross.
If you wanna be a "normal", you're just a failed normie, you'll never be a robot.

Attached: SataniaSmugsSmugly.jpg (420x428, 41K)

All the normal people I know work jobs they hate and are accomplishing nothing of value. Sure they have partners but they're just other ugly people with the same "normal" lives.

I don't see the point tbs (to be sincere)

Same, only 3 years older. Summer walks with all those smiling couples around are pure torture. I always wonder where i went wrong? I mean i went to uni joined some clubs, went to some parties and drank alcohol

No, they have responsibilities and have to work alot.

I do because then I would be ignorant to the world around me live a normal life, Id have friends, a good job/degree, and family

I am the same age. Back at Uni now. I guess if you haven't been lucky and didn't find a girl just by hanging around you gotta be more direct. Just bite the bullet and ask someone out (not online), or at least that's what I am planning to do.

Attached: 1509310557110.jpg (693x678, 108K)

All the time. I've got no friends, no gf, no life experiences, nobody to go places with or spend time with I hate it. I recently moved to a new city from my tiny town and every day I see groups of friends having fun and enjoying life. I think about how good life would be if I were one of them. Smart, attractive, interesting, having hobbies and skills. I'm a loser with none of that. I'm a supervisor in a call center that I dread going to every day and I really don't understand how to be normal like everyone else. Too ugly and boring for a gf, not smart enough for a degree, nobody wants to be my friend.

>implying i'd waste a wish on something as stupid as that
i'll take superman powers instead

Sometimes
But I'd rather be me, with way more money

Yes and no. I wish I could be normal in the sense of being able to communicate and interact with people and not being a complete autist/sperg. But at the same time, I would never ever want to think like a normie or behave like a normie. It's much better being blackpilled and knowing the truth.

so .. moving to a larger city didn't do anything for you? I'm in the same boat as you and that was / is the only option I could think of. At some point you are just too far behind to ever catch up because everyone expects you to have some experiences or whatever by then.

Yes, in the sense that being able to have friends and relationships would be cool, but no in the sense that most things in normie culture that show up in social media I fucking despise.

I'm normifying, I shave my face now so no neckbeard and no nasty stache, dress better, pretty social and females say I'm qt. Also might finally lose my virginity after 20 years to a qt coworker

average age people lose their virginity around the world is about 19 years old. so unless you're 39 years old, you've only been a virgin for a year at most

Very difficult to meet people if you don't have a single friend to start with. I've not really done much since moving desu. Everyone at work is a full on normie, nice people but nothing in common. I found a gaming cafe but everyone inside was Chinese I'm from the UK so I didn't go in. Moving might work for you but for someone like me who doesn't go to bars and clubs its pretty hard.

I'm normal, but I'm empty.

Didn't mean to type desu, shitty phone autocorrected it

People talk shit about this all the time. I've met more people that cannot stand BNW by far than anything ever written by Orwell or Vonnegut. But this quote really does speak to me.

Yeah Im 20 and a half but in murica everyonr loses it at like 16

No.
Normal people are disgusting both morally and physically. I don't like talking to them or even doing interactions that benefit them in any way.