A PSA for robots under the age of 25

Alright gentlemens its time for a Public Service Announcement.
This one is quite the enigma, for people who know about this, choose not to talk about it.
Normies and robots alike, come of age and learn about this, they do not wish to talk about it.
Why?
Because it would make them look insane to talk about it, they also assume that nobody will believe them.
But fear not, for i have no such concerns.
Now lets get to the meat of it:

As you grow older and older, you also get more experienced, no matter what you do, experiences add up.
At one point you grow so smart, so experienced, so wise, so much better, that you actually end up understanding yourself, by that i mean HAVING A FULL UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR OWN BRAIN.
This revelation is not what it looks like, all your problems wont be fixed by this, its actually the reverse. FOR NOW YOU SEE THE REASONS FOR ALL YOUR FLAWS AND HOW TO FIX THEM.
So now that you know all that, you now know how to become happy right?
That is right, but are you prepare for how hard it will be?
You are not.
You are not prepared.

Attached: 3MAx9Mz.png (600x276, 233K)

lmao I reached this state at 19 nig nog

What about the flaws outside myself that make me unhappy? I am almost powerless to change it

Im a robot, i dont live life normally, get off my dick fucking normie.

who are you calling a normie? It took me a solid year of isolation to understand myself and I still don't have any friends or interests.

>45262673
>I am almost powerless to change it
Almost if the keyword here, so you do admit youre not powerless, if youre not powerless, what is stopping you from becoming more powerfull?
Yourself.

I have come to the understanding that I do not need to be "fixed", I'm infinitely happier not living up to the arbitrary standards of normies.
If that means I'm somehow a "failure" then so be it. I think a true failure would just keep fruitlessly trying to become somebody they are not.

im 30 and never reached this supreme enlightenment tho

Were you searching for answers though?
You don't get answers unless you're questioning things.

you need an above average iq to do it

I understand I'm not powerless but i think not powerful enough.

>19 y/o thinks he understands himself and the world
literally every year you're going to know more, no one has any idea about anything at 19

If you waste brain power to think about how hard it will be you wont make it, because you are wasting brain power. Its all about efficiency, maximizing your own brain power. Get the negative thoughs out, what have they ever done for you anyway?
Nothing.

I never claimed to understand the world, just myself

This will come across edgy but I'm very pessimistic. My negative thoughts and pain are bad but sobering. Maybe this is my fault but contrarily positivity blinds me like a drunken state and I end up in places I'd rather not be. It feels like lying to myself.

Shameless bump of self righteousness.

Attached: Zeno-sama.png (774x1080, 914K)

Allow me to assist you, please tell us your story, we are here to share after all (and shitpost but thats beside the point)

Yet another shameless bump for the greater good.

Attached: SunPepe.jpg (900x506, 38K)

luckily i am a brainlet and alcoholic so i dont get anything

Attached: khdsn154me-4.png (300x250, 50K)

>alcoholic
You will die at 35, 40 if youre lucky, being an alcoholic isnt luck you moron, its a curse.

I don't think it's anything new here or worth sharing frankly. I'm almost 25 years old, live an unremarkable life yet comfortable in my solitude. Feel that I live in a broken irreparable world and I'm just wriggling my way through. Sorry it took so long I have trouble expressing this trying to get it down right and it still comes out inaccurate heavily lacking but I feel I owe you the reply.

I got rid of the negative thoughts but I'm left with emptiness; how fix?

no its comfy suicide

I've known about my flaws for years now, and how to fix them as well. However it all comes down to motivation, and whether I can actually get myself to do those things.

>I'm almost 25 years old
The wall is coming your way,son.

im bumping this thread till it dies
believe it motherfuckers

Attached: lgwDPpR.jpg (688x659, 78K)

Okay, thanks for sharing, bye bye.

Attached: SataniaThumbsUp.jpg (980x810, 163K)