When you were born with a face like this you have no options in life

When you were born with a face like this you have no options in life.

Attached: betamale.jpg (720x960, 67K)

except you do
sure, you'll never be chad, but you can still be a successful normie

Attached: 1525828084080.jpg (2778x1908, 1.48M)

That is not even him lmao

not the same person lmao

are you that blind

Who is this person, does anyone know?

Dear respectful sir I look exactly like that and I do get laid. Women like my charisma.

>Run to Philippines/Ex-USSR/Cuba
>Get a pretty wife off of a green-card
>Live comfortably off of the fact you're an American citizen

It's not hard

Attached: 1525640875208.jpg (323x323, 8K)

There are plenty of masked characters in fantasy settings. Just become a forest bandit or mercenary.

Come on, how come blackopscel still hasn't heard about incels and how much they meme him? There's just no way.

Just improve yourseIf bro

Attached: 1525549400454.jpg (1558x620, 100K)

people have been trying to find out ever since the picture surfaced sometime in 2013. all we know is that the guy posted his picture on a subreddit called rateme and the responses were so negative that he deleted his entire account and all his posts. judging from the filename (something like IMG_0001) we can assume that it was the first time he ever photographed himself. From the time he started the thread and his bad english we can also guess that he is from Europe, possibly France.

>Just have pretty hair-bro
>Just weight lift and have pretty hair bro

Life doesn't work like that.
People see right through all of that shit.

>Life doesn't work like that.
How hard is it to get a haircut and pick things up and put them down?

It's not hard.
It's pointless.

I work as a delivery driver for Sherwin Williams Paints in Texas, so I deal with 3 groups of people very regularly, blacks, Mexicans and rednecks.

Today I had to deliver paint to some project apartments. The maintenance guy was a big fat, ugly Mexican-American guy. When most men want to make conversation with other men, the topic is either women or sports because a man is gonna be interested in one of them.

The big fat Mexican maintenance guy begins telling me about all of the female tenants he fucks. He works in this sort of red light district where there are strip clubs, massage parlors, prostitutes and just slutty girls running around all day.

He says that all he does is go into these apartments with these women to fix their AC or something, they begin telling him all their problems, he listens and offers them a shoulder to cry on, and he ends up fucking them because they want to be comforted.

He described himself as a "fat, ugly muhfucka".

All of Jow Forums needs to go fuck themselves. If Miguel can do it, you can too.

Attached: 0DC7C80A-84FC-46B8-B3B2-00BEF4AB2CE9.jpg (3264x2448, 1.48M)

>it's pointless
>t. doesn't lift

I think he's just really lucky to work there as the maintenance man.

I would get fired if I quit working

I do though.
Yeah, women appreciate that your body looks nice, but they don't become more attracted to your face (which is what REALLY matters)

There's a reason Chris Harper Mercer was physically fit and couldn't get a girlfriend.

>I do
>women appreciate
Guess how I know you don't lift?

Well I'm considering quitting my job and working as a maintenance man in some ghetto apartment. Miguel inspired me.

I lift, but I'm not the same race as everyone around me, so the face is a HUGE problem.

I'm a mixed-raced mutt living around whites, mestizos, and blacks.

It's not fun.

Miguel is full of shit and you're a retard for believing him

It's not a huge problem you fucking retard. I'm black and grew up with ONLY mestizos. Literally all of my closest friends are mestizo. All the girls that show interest in me are mestizo. You're mixed race, so you half get along with at least one of the races around you.

Holy shit get over yourself.

Why would he feel the need to lie to a complete stranger that he'll never see again? I believe him because I've seen fatter and uglier guys get women.

It is him
>same nose
>same head shape
>same high hairline
>same ears
>still wears graphic tees

But you grew-up with other black people first.

You've got confidence and experience with other human beings I've never had.

There's a chasm in experience between you and I.

You've got sociability, and I don't. Women are more attracted to strength and skill than anything else.

this tbqhf ngl

Lol. Someone got the picture from an eastern european gaming forum and then posted it to rateme as a joke

There is decent potential for a 5 or 6 here, but you can see in his eyes he's given up on trying to be attractive. In terms of what you can do
1. do something better with your hair. it looks like a birds nest. buy shampoo, conditioner and a comb. Either grow it longer, or shave it off. Also, don't part it down the middle
2. facial hair. Either grow a beard or remain clean shaven. but, don't leave the pubes on your face.
3. the T-Shirt. if you wore a slim-fitting button down (that you ironed), you would look way better. it would signal that you had money and status and put effort into your appearance

What? I'm also mixed race and it doesn't work like that. Every single race treats me as the 'other' category.

Why do you think I grew up with other black people first? You mean my family? I don't know what that has to do with anything, you have family members of your own race, don't you?

Whenever I went outside of my house, there were Mexicans, Guatemalans, Salvadorans, etc. I go to school, they're there. I go to the store, they're there. I play outside, they're there. Everywhere I go, they're there. I just never made a big deal about race and neither did they. Yeah, there were jokes sometimes but I was never retarded enough to think "they're all Mexicans, I can't be friends with them, they won't relate to me culturally". Fuck, mestizos themselves are a mixture of two completely different cultures.

You people make life way more complicated than it has to be.

>You're mixed race,
Well there you go.
You're probably light-skinned too, maybe even non-black passing.
Try being full nigger heart-of-africa darkskin and you wouldn't be treated nearly the same.
When will retards realize just being lightskin in itself is a massive game changer.

Stop acting like an "other" then. When I got to high school, I started going to a school that was 50/50 black and Mexican. There were plenty mixed race people there and they got along fine with blacks and Mexicans and the couple Asians and whites.

Race isn't as big a deal as you want it to be. Your problems have more to do with who you are as a person than your race.

If youre a woman
1. Exist

I don't.
I'm the only mixed-raced person in my family aside from my sister.

It shows in the way I was treated growing up in this world. It was like I was a stepson to both of my parents, but they lived in denial of this.

You had your immediate family as all black, and it made you closer to normal than me, so you had an easier time making friends. You're more of a mature man than me due to your perception of reality, and I don't know if this can ever be fixed.

Yeah, real non black passing with my brown skin, wide nose and big lips.

Attached: 25C70EA2-49F0-40DE-BB88-3249C4F8B18A.jpg (3264x2448, 1.57M)

>It shows in the way I was treated growing up in this world. It was like I was a stepson to both of my parents, but they lived in denial of this.
Oh wow poor you. Just because my parents are black doesn't mean they treated me well. I didn't have a good childhood either. Stop blaming your problems on your race.

They got along, but they probably didn't love one another, and there in lies the problem.

Empty relationships void of kindness and understanding. They fall apart down the road.

>his chin and jaw somehow grew significantly
>eyebrows got thinner
>lips got thinner
>eyes got farther apart
I know it's probably bait but as one of the ugliest fuckers alive I can't help myself

Attached: atypical.jpg (570x587, 55K)

A lot of what they do for you is invisible.
It's helping to teach you tie your shoes.
It's helping you be independent so you can survive in this world (teaching you how to drive at 9 or cook, etc)

A lot of it looks like cruelty, but there is love in it.

For me, it was always indifference. No one ever cared that I was alive.

Yes they did retard. My Mexican friend died this past April. I went to his funeral. I saw very black, dark black and mixed race people there crying and hugging the Mexicans. I had a mulatto gf in high school named Alexis, all of her black friends loved her and she now goes to a HBCU. Quit bitching. The problem isn't your race, it's YOU.

They didn't do any of those things for me retard my dad was an alcoholic who beat up my older brother and spent time in prison when I was a kid. My mom was too depressed to even think about me. My brother used to beat my ass daily and my sister was 4 hours away in San Antonio because she wanted to get as far away from our family as she could.

I GOT OVER IT, ITS YOUR TURN!

Funerals are there for communities, not just friends.

People can cry over ideas, not reality.
Your girlfriend probably felt accepted by black people, so she went to a black school because there was no mulatto school.

What happened to his eyebrows? Look at the caterpillars on the dork and the smooth eyebrows on the other guy. Also the shoulder transformation looks like too much, even when considering lifting. I don't think it's the same guy, though I can certainly see a resemblance.

You're very intelligent, and you're right that I need to put the past behind me.

One of the black guys at the funeral drove in from Baton Rouge, LA to Dallas TX to cry with his Mexican friends family.

Yeah she felt accepted by black people, that's the point. She was a mulatto with a white mother. Her black father died when she was a baby. She felt right at home with black people. So what the fuck are you complaining for

I'm not a female.
I'm a man.

Men have to get everything.
None of the women around me want to be had though. They're disgusted by my face, and they all have white/mestizo/black boyfriends.

It's extremely difficult to get anywhere in this.
I'm living just like Randy Stair, but it's all against my will and personality.

I don't want to end up shooting myself.

The past is the past, it already happened. It might've been fucked up but there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. There's no point in letting something that's impossible to change fuck up your future.

You had a shit childhood, WHO DIDNT?

You're an incredible fucking idiot. You really think being mixed is what's holding you back and not you're retarded fucking mentality? They'll fuck a white guy. They'll fuck a black guy. They'll fuck a Mexican. But poor you, poor Mixed Race Milton, can't get a girl because he's mixed. Shut the fuck up.

GET OVER YOURSELF.

>get over yourself in all caps
why type like a woman?

Because you CRY LIKE A WOMAN
"No one likes me because I'm mixed! I have it so hard! It's not fair, it's not fair!"

Your problems aren't because you're MIXED, you have problems because you're an IDIOT

Actually, there are options.Pic related, it has been proven.

>get haircut
>fashion
>smile

Attached: 1518124135325.jpg (1203x620, 157K)

He has the option to be a shovel.

Nice fucking photoshop dude lmfao.

needs to bulk, grow out their hair, get a neck tattoo, and to stop smiling like a fag

>skin magically clears up
>receding hairline becomes an NW0
Absolutely delusional

Attached: biglaughpepe.jpg (258x360, 39K)

Everything I fucking say
>you have 2 black parents!
>you're probably light skinned!
>my childhood was worse than yours!
>ok but they're not REAL friebds!
>I'm not a woman!
Everything I say, you have an excuse holy fuck. Are you really content just being garbage your whole life? This is a coping mechanism. You've fucked up your very fixable life but instead of taking ownership of it and making things work, you decide to blame your failures on something you can't control.

The thing is, you're not even completely black! If you were completely black, at least you'd have a bit of a case because, as a race, we're not well liked.

But you are the PREFERRED form of our people. You're the kind of black that society loves. But you still complain because you need something unchangeable to blame so you don't have to blame yourself.

Go fuck yourself dog, seriously.

These are the type of people who raise mixed children. It's no surprise we get elliots

So? Use skin care products. Hairlines can be fixed as well. No more excuses, incel alt-right frogscum.

>>his chin and jaw somehow grew significantly
his jaw did get a bit wider but still has the same underlying structure. He was probably 16 when the first photo was taken and 20-something in the second, so it's quite possible
>>eyebrows got thinner
That's easy to do with some tweezers. There are boutiques that do that
>>lips got thinner
Not by as much as it seems at first. If you look on the right the upper lip fades into the skin.
>>eyes got farther apart
They did not.

he was like 16 in the first picture 4-5 years have probably passed between the pictures, so the difference in the shoulders is beleivable

Also, what is the chance that they both have the same exact goblin ears.

At first I was shitposting but I've actually managed to convince myselft that this is the same guy. I need to get some sun.

Attached: 1525879746529.jpg (2778x1908, 1.56M)

>from a 3 to a 3.5
so this is the power of looksmaxing?

I really hope that guy doesn't get to have any children. There's no way anyone that obsessed with race can raise a functional child.