You need to stop having such an inferiority complex, user

>You need to stop having such an inferiority complex, user

FUCKING HOW

Attached: 534DCFF9-49A5-44C8-B5BE-53A57E14B52C.jpg (177x200, 6K)

By becoming gymcel.

Gymcel?

By realising everyones human and everyone dies

I dont have an inferiority complex
If i did i wouldnt be upset
Im 6'2 i shouldnt even have to try
This is some bullshit

Focus on going to the gym or buying a gym and working out as much as you possibly can. That's what I'm doing.

But some people get to live really amazing, comfortable lives before they die.

Why not me?

This. Exercise has helped boost my confidence. It became easier leaving the house

I have no idea how much gym sets are these days but I swear whatever the price is it's worth it.

Could you be less general?

How can someone not have an inferiority complex when they are quite inferior to everyone they meet?

Just because of chance that someones circumstances are more ideal to you for some reason doesnt mean you cant be living too

Stop meeting people. Don't have to compare yourself when you don't have anyone to compare to.

>be retarded
>fall for the confidence meme
>get confidence
>screw up anyway
so much for normie self improvement courses

But I would like to have friends and maybe a girlfriend if that is not too much to ask for

This robot has expired. Into the furnace you go.

Did you take 100 showers and 1000 haircuts
I bet you didnt

Start thinking you're better than everyone.
Works every time.

This. Also lift for 5 years and go to Guangzhou(a city in China) to lose your virginity to a chink trans prostitute. And for fucks sake, finish your 300 word essay due tomorrow already

>tfw my confidence was so low, i just didn't now how it could get any lower, stopped giving a fuck about anything and now i appear like i have confidence of a chad

Attached: .png (600x677, 64K)

I am a very scientific person, I cannot believe something without evidence.

>go grocery shopping
>the moment I walk out the door I'm remind that I'm inferior to others
>"Stop having an inferiority complex"
FUCK
YOU

Attached: le angry 56% face.jpg (726x459, 100K)

So start taking notice of everyone else's flaws instead of pretending like everyone is perfect and you're the only one who's not.

Believe it or not this puts you ahead of a lot of people. Yea might feel inferior to those who are more scientific than you or something but what counts is getting it right later than never sort of thing. At least that is was helps me a little

this.
orgingioli

>Be scared
>Do it any way
>Still scared
>Do it again
>Less scared
>Do it again
>Now you are not scared anymore and you are proud bout yourself. Now you are no longer feeling inferior. You are a man.

Try it hoe, it may fix your sorry ass.

This is how Ted Bundy eventually got caught. Don't get sloppy.

>TFW helping a serial killer got courage enough to start his historic deed while thinking you are helping a dude go talk to a roastie.

Attached: wojak stars.jpg (500x521, 54K)

>>Less scared

This part has never happened in my entire life

If anything, I have gotten more scared as my attempts and fuck ups have lead to repercussions

U GAY THEN

You respond like a normie

You are doing his work

Too bad I AM inferior.