What do you parents really think of you?

What do you parents really think of you?

Attached: bd-old2.jpg (960x720, 67K)

these birthday pictures always manage to depress the hell out of me

yeah same :(

My mom really genuinely believes in me because I have a few decent qualities

But I'm a complete fucking wastiod and I am nothing but a letdown, I feel bad for letting her down time and time again

Have a happy Jow Forums birthday!

Attached: 1507521964896.jpg (1279x1279, 612K)

Mom has given up on me. Dad is diabetic and cheating on Mom so he doesn't care.

Attached: 1451104996648.jpg (3264x1840, 824K)

>dad went to prison when I was 14 so the beatings ended, but no money
>mom REALLY crawled into the bottle after that
>failed the physical fir the military
>No money for school, not even community college
>Work half shift at gas station, half shift as janitor, 6 days a week, 44 hours a week, Gross pay $18k, no bennies
>one day get a card from an aunt
>Realize I turned 21 the week before
> even I forgot

>mom REALLY crawled into the bottle after that

give us more on this

At first I laughed but now... I feel like an idiot for laughing because that's how my last 4 birthdays looked.
Still kind of funny though..
You just have to be able to laugh at shit like this.
No matter how lonely you can feel at times there is always someone in the same place you are in.

>No matter how lonely you can feel at times there is always someone in the same place you are in.

Attached: oldman.jpg (1016x1022, 99K)

They know that my my upbringing snuffed out any opportunity I might've had based on intelligence and that I'm probably going to remain a broken, confused person trudging through a life that's more difficult than it should've been.

I don't know what my mum thinks of me because I never visit and don't answer her calls. I think my dad is fairly proud of me, though.

I feel like an old man some times

Mother's Day is coming up. Call your mom, ok?

Attached: bd-old1.jpg (604x453, 65K)

I think my dad likes me we get on pretty well. Mam i not sure about

>Moved back in with parents at age 33
>Haven't spoken to either in over a month

Mother's day is in March in the UK

my mom has accepted that I will never be normal, hold a steady job (I'm very flaky and often just ghost an employer, don't show up and don't answer calls/texts), have a girlfriend/wife/children or move out.

We both have no other family or friends and her health is failing at 60 (had me 30, she's fat, with diabetes) when she dies medicaid will probably get the house and I'll be homeless. She's basically given me permission to kill myself when that happens.

you need a lawyer and a trust ASAP

Before dad went to prison mom drank a lot.
No license from DUIs in years, then 30 days for DUI with no license, etc.
Then dad went up.
She was on disability for some stupid thing already so she went on welfare.
By the time I got a roommate and moved she would wake up, take a shot, light a cigarette, take a shot, then get out of bed.
Five feet tall, maybe 90 pounds, mom drank 10 bottle of whisky plus 2 fifths every week, and probably a case of beer, easy

nothing the lawyer can do, she is on medicaid due to low income until she can get medicare she might make to that but once she has to start paying for medicine her diabetes stuff is very expensive and will drain every dime we have until she's back on medicaid. After she dies the state will put a lien in the estate and I will be forced to sell the house to pay it off.

>macfaggot dad

no wonder his son turned out pathetic

A piece of useless garbage. The main reason they keep me around is because of (unspecified) source of money that being landed to for to care for me. My father cannot even look honestly at me in the eye without a sense of disappointment.

I hate myself and my life.

Attached: zsgrbgvz.png (711x436, 221K)

Probably ashamed and disappointed desu fampai

My dad was a rhodie for the Beatles and my mom is a hillbilly. I don't give an Afghany turnip what they think of me.

They're dead. So honestly they don't think anything about me.
I live with my gfs parents and buy groceries and pay rent.
So idk. Maybe they like that I give them money and food in exchange for electricity, a roof, and access to their washer and dryer.
Though every day the line between guest and good tenant blures more and more.

if the smoke detector started beeping, would you change the battery yourself?

My parents fucking hate me, but they cant disown me like they want to because they want to maintain a golden image to wider family.

fuck i literally teared up at this

If actually had intelligence you would find a way to correct yourself. Instead you push blame onto others

they regret having me and that i'm a useless NEET
they're not wrong

Do any of your parents overtly say youre disapointing?

>fuck i literally teared up at this
he goes there every day. he hasn't given up yet

Attached: 1453282097011.jpg (960x720, 95K)

Why did she have to take a picture?

1 more instagram follower

I read the article and she just thought it was sweet. Ended up asking him about it and he told some people the story of how they met

Probably hate me as i disappointed them quite a few times , I try to support them with money as they have grown me up but i always feel that i dont make enough for them.

i'm a burnout alcoholic with no intent on moving out, carrying out a life behind a screen rather than the norm

"Atleast he isn't in jail or getting a bunch of different women pregnant."

how would I know do I look like a mind reader you cunt

t. Mommy's good boy

My mom probably wants to fuck my Chad brother over my corpse.

my dad thinks im a disappointment but my mom is always supportive and nice to me (shes probably more acceptive of the fact im massively autistic)

im gonna live here until im 30 and can move out and retire in peace and then keep contact to a minimum

>tfw cousin has 4 kids by 4 different girls at my age (27), on and off drugs since high school, yet family is still proud of him because 'at least he lived his life, made mistakes and learned from them rather than sit in front of a computer and waste away like you'

and grandma's big handsome man, thanks

All of these lower middle class backwoods le 56% redneck birthday parties where the kid obviously wants to jump off a cliff really hits home