Reminder that roasties wear diaper pads

Reminder that roasties wear diaper pads

Attached: 652E0228-E731-474F-A0C2-E5B5CD8EF283.jpg (1500x1500, 345K)

We can work with this

>hey roastie what's your problem did you bleed into your diaper again?

>implying they dont pee in it too

>roasties have the best excuse to wear comfy diapers but will instead wear a shitty little pad because muh curves

What a fucked up world

Be a man and stick a tampon up your butt

i have to wear pads and tampons because the tampons leak when they are close to full, and my flow is heavy.

If anything, roasties would wear tampons rather than pads. Virgins wear pads

>Virgins wear pads
This is so true. We used to guess whether girls at school used pads or tampons purely based on their personalities and how extroverted they are. Shy and less talkative women use pads, Stacies have the confidence to stick cotton sticks up their vag every month

Diapers are extremely impractical for periods. I speak from experience. Pull ups are better.

Most "roasties" probably prefer tampons but there's not much in that. I think everyone uses both at different times

Hi Faun, how you doing?

i don't get why this is pertinent, your mum and sisters and grandma also wear them

That obvious huh..There can be only one.. not bad. Just working

awww do you have a tampon in right now

>grandmas wear pads

All of the virgin girls I knew exclusively wore pads. They were uncomfortable with the thought of tampons, it was pretty cute.

it's cute once or twice but then you realise people like you are serious and it just turns into pity

Attached: eva_drake.jpg (695x960, 56K)

>thinks grandma was never a young woman and lives in a perpetual state of elderly

Eh just know about your experience with periods and pullups, not likely for anyone else here to have had the same experiences really
Did you get any replies on that Asks for littles thing you reblogged?

Impressive trips btw

You never spoke in past tense. This boards level of cluelessness about female anatomy. Nothing surprises me

if you can't put 2 and 2 together then you shouldn't try and do maths

menstrual cups are superior desu

Attached: 65596f11520262fed793a2d45c58376f.jpg (736x1104, 15K)

If you're some kind of fucking hippy who gives a shit about pollution maybe

they're cheaper than tampons or pads (20 pounds for 5 years if you buy a mooncup) and are more convenient as you only ever have to carry one item around. they hold up to 3x the amount of blood as tampons too. pretty good imo.

What do you do when you have to change it though? Just clean it out in public? sounds like a hassle.

I'd rather live with pads m8

if i'm in a public bathroom, i just pour the contents into the toilet and wipe it clean with a wet wipe. only had to do that a couple times though as they're fine to leave in for most of the day.
admittedly, it did take me a couple cycles to get used to it, but it's been worth it since then.

>shilling the vagina fedora
Fucking why? For a heavy bleeder like me that sounds like a nightmare. What if a clot clogs it? What if it gets too full and spills everywhere? So you just have bloody hands whenever you have to shimmy that thing out and dump it? I'll stick to plugging it, diva cups are autistic

Don't shit so much blood and you'll be fine you dumb roast.

Then what do female virgins wear?
>inb4 there are no female virgins

I want to get a moon cup but apparently theyre pretty hard to put in/take out and regular tampons already hurt sometimes

ive heard about people having to scrape the cup off their cervix to get it unstuck.

how the fuck does that work?
I don't understand it

Basically you fold it so it can fit up there, put it in the vagina, let it unfold so it makes a seal, then it catches the blood, you fold it in a little to break the seal, then take it out, dump out the blood, wash it, and put it back in.

I don't get why you'd put that up there, surely you have to sterilize it? At least tampons are already sterile

yeah you have to boil them before you use them

You can boil them at the end of your cycle but if your hands are clean while taking it in/out and you wash it with soap and water before putting it back in, you dont really have to.

I'm scared it's going to get stuck up there. The thought of going to the hospital because I can't get a stupid cup out, is absolutely mortifying.

sorry for the late replies.
it does take some getting used to. it took me a couple cycles to be able to get it in correctly without any thought.
like the other user said, they don't need to be sterilised until the end of each cycle (in boiling water), but it's obviously a good idea to wash your hands before inserting it or taking it out. the cup itself needs cleaning each time you insert it or take it out too.

that fear is understandable desu. it acts kind of like a suction cup once it's inserted, so you just need to break that vacuum by squeezing the base.

Reminder that diapers are the ideal transgender bathroom

Attached: 1522599417766.png (645x621, 605K)

I unironically wear these when I'm leaking from wearing a chastity belt

Attached: d86792b3a1c86b5fd28c7e9dfbfe85eb237ce241a7d2479b4731b40a4fd912bb.jpg (700x1093, 88K)

That's so cute! Good job keeping your panties dry like a big girl

Attached: 89705984-352-k733761.jpg (352x550, 29K)

Enjoy your skyrocketed chance of toxic shock.

They are not diapers. A diaper is designed to absorb a lot of fluid, such as pee. Pads are designed to absorb a few drops of menstrural blood. And no, a person cant pee on a pad. It will just run over. Why do you think some blood leaks, which usually happens in the morning? There are night pads and day pads and they absorb differently, but they are still not diapers.

Why do faggots feel the need to make everything about themselves

Both of you would be hanged in a just world.

So you're saying diapers are superior.
You make a good case user. Everyone should be diapered.

>a diaper is designed to absorb fluid. Menstrual pads absorb fluid so they're not the same.
Nonsensical damage control, diapercunt.

as far as i'm aware, there's no increased risk in using menstrual cups over tampons. tss is very rare and is not worth worrying about unless you're using a tampon or menstrual cup for an excessive amount of time.

>shilling this hard to protect the truth
Humans were biologically never meant to use toilets or hold waste inside for long periods. Doing so increases toxicity in the body and shortens your lifespan.
Free yourselves from the porcelain jew!

Attached: re__zero__felix_ferris_by_nyokooo-daqqrp0.jpg (911x877, 102K)

>wtf I love diapers now
Taking baby pill

Attached: kawaii-cute-happy-pill-pharmaceutical-medicine-vector-15420871.jpg (700x1080, 62K)

what happened to the diaper general? it was prime OC

Where does the dead fetus go?

Attached: panties.png (448x460, 99K)

And they have big stinky periods too!

Attached: 1518259297532.gif (450x338, 246K)

Source? Is this real?

My hands are small, more specifically I have short, stubby fingers. What do you do if it goes too far up? Has that ever happened to you?

they do, retard. when a woman has kids, her bladder gets a lot weaker, to the point where if they cough too much, they piss themselves a little bit. pads are a necessity when you get to be an old fuck

They make pads for bladder incontinence too. I wear them at the gym.

You should see the pads they have in Japan. They are more common than tampons over there, and the largest look like straight up diapers.

>only 18
>sometimes piss myself when i sneeze
Why is this happening

do kegels, most people are just lazy shits who don't work out their lower abdomen
also, L O N D O N, etc

i piss myself when i orgasm sometimes, thats not related to old age is it

get a load of these roasties in walmart

Attached: 1516119750112.jpg (960x1280, 262K)

if you're under 40, again, kegels can help a lot.

It's more common than you'd think. Female anatomy a shit.

wish my supermarket had that big of a selection desu

its only when i come in a specific way, so i think its just added pressure. i have literally no problem holding it otherwise

yeah you're probably fine then, that's pretty much just squirting then

if you cough does a bit of poo come out?

When anyone says 'l wish I was born a girl' they should be reminded of this.

thinking of periods is enough for me to be happy

All cute girls should wear diapers roasties get gassed

Attached: 1525745337189.jpg (768x1024, 105K)

>i piss myself when i orgasm sometimes
Sometimes after I have orgasmed like 10 times in a row my cum starts to come out really watery.

Does that just mean I have squirted?

m8, if it walks and talks like a duck, its a duck
>leak guard
>absorbs 60% faster
What did they mean by this?

i dunno dude, i ain't a doctor. I'm just trying to apply something i heard once to your situation.

i kind of get what you mean. the first time it happened to me it was more like watery but since then its mostly just piss that comes out. i try and pee before so its only a tiny bit

Thanks, user.

Do you still need to pee afterwards though?
I always pee so much after cumming. I think it feels better when you are holding on a little bit. It is like a miniature orgasm doing kegal exercises.

yeah i always pee afterwards. i dont really like holding it but i also dont like cleaning up. it feels good to not choose you just make yourself cum until nothing else comes out and you get too sensitive to the touch to go on.

100% fact. Why do you think the original adult babies were associated with Jewish bankers with secret nurseries?

Attached: MV5BNjEzYmVlOWQtZDNmYi00NGJmLTk3NmItYTBmYTBhNzNjZTRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTgyNDM1OTU@._V1_SY1000_CR0 0 14 (1415x1000, 188K)

tfw no period femanon gf to give back massages

A gay furry samefagged so much he got banned and took the threads with him
Mods also deleted the threads for a little while because some user spammed a bunch of fake "generals" to protest all the generals that typically catered to fetishes and things he deemed shouldn't be on the board. But even after mods stopped deleting them, diaper threads were far far slower because the furfag wasn't bumping constantly pretending to be multiple people

>Sometimes after I have orgasmed like 10 times in a row my cum starts to come out really watery.
Do go on...

>sensitive to the touch
Normally when things start getting numb you know it is a good time to stop and take a piss.

>do go on
Normally after that I am just confused about what that means for me. Sometimes I continue for 10+ but they start to not feel as amazing.