Do you want to talk, user~?

do you want to talk, user~?
i'm here if you need me!

Attached: Yui-the-maid-k-on-37100091-403-460.jpg (403x460, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ID_sbn6vCDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If youre not going to have sex with me fuck off

I want to talk about Randy Stair and ember's ghost squad....

Attached: download.jpg (202x250, 6K)

sorry, just here to talk... hehe...
s-sure thing user! tell me about it

Attached: 326134.jpg (225x350, 32K)

Im 6'2 why arent girls getting on their knees and sucking my dick op?

Sure, what should we talk about?

what is it with r9k and posting thumbnails? are you niggers that retarded that you can't save images in their original size?

Attached: 1513512094944.jpg (555x445, 36K)

oh, i forgot my trip. silly me!
anything you want, user! as long as it's not lewd or gross...
u-uhh i don't know...

Attached: Yui2.jpg (288x345, 28K)

i don't want to talk but yui is cute so you get a bump

But if you saw a guy that 6'2 wouldnt that be your first reaction?
To drop down on your knees and suck his dick?

well, thanks for stopping by!
n-no... i would want to talk to him if he's nice

Attached: 4.png (420x504, 225K)

Okay, let's talk about you

what do you want to know, user-kun?

Attached: yui-hirasawa-k-on-season-2-4.99.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Dumb yui poster! leave

th-that's not very n-nice...

Attached: 5a87dca264c8a2c651eed4a4cb5228e9.gif (278x400, 113K)

Maids don't speak unless spoken to

i'm not a maid! it's just a cute outfit

Attached: yui-hirasawa-k-on-the-movie-32.2.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Could i talk to you on my underwear?

u-uh n-no thanks...

Attached: 62fc56616c67f80af146e1a4226f816e.gif (384x288, 173K)

make me a nice spaghetti dinner

What about trench coat?

What's your favorite color? What kind of music do you like? What's your favorite pass time?

How do i fix my mental problems? I have many things that i have to get done but it's been years since i have this feeling of all my energy being drained every day. I don't even have the willpower to clean a single room in my apartment and even though there are jobs that i could take, i feel like i'm blocked by something so in the end i don't send my CV. What do i do, Yui-chan?

i'm not a very good cook...
m-maybe.... i just hope you're wearing clothes under it, user!
my favorite colour depends on my mood... right now it's green! my favorite pass time is browsing the internet and talking to you guys!
you should ask a professional, user-kun! i hope you get better!

Attached: EveryWeepyJaeger-max-1mb.gif (250x246, 229K)

Join the military, that should fix your mental problems, but military doesn't let in mentally ill. There is one that does, it's called ISIS. Go forth user-kun.

Attached: image.jpg (746x717, 115K)

Do you like to draw?

i used to draw a lot! but not so much recently... i'm not as good as i used to be

Attached: 50560.jpg (225x350, 35K)

You want me to join isis?
Arent you a roastie or are you a girl(boy)?

don't join ISIS, silly! violence is bad!

Attached: 1468450494214.png (583x464, 163K)

Do you mind if I respect womenm

But how else are we going to establish a caliphate?

Do you have a boyfriend? If not, why?

you should respect anyone that deserves it, user! especially your friends
who says we need one? we should just get along, user!

Attached: tumblr_n6bn95ypzm1rbnx7io1_500.gif (500x500, 248K)

Premarital sex = sin

Attached: Corneliu-Zelea-Codreanu-Color.jpg (564x719, 39K)

i don't have a boyfriend... i don't go outside much... i just live with my dog and my cat!

Attached: Yui_Hirasawa_new_mugshot.png (1008x1080, 681K)

Do it, how else are you going to get 72 virgin lolis silly?
Why are you impersonating me fake-yui?

Attached: yui_smug.jpg (960x854, 96K)

Remember, remember the 30th of November

I like you better oreggnb

no lewd talk please!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

BASED Yui poster, putting the fake one in its place.

Would you draw something for me user?

YOU ARE SO ADORABLE YUI I LOVE YOU PLEASE NOTICE ME

depends, what would you like me to draw?

Attached: 1462689311682.png (492x505, 223K)

hello, user-kun! i hope you're having a good day!

Attached: tumblr_p2uuonlOpV1wpf0rro1_500.png (450x450, 231K)

Have you ever felt the need or wished to have one? You seem really kind, i'm sure there are people who could grab your attention, unless you're a guy, then it'd be a bit more complicated. What are the names of your pets?

i feel lonely sometimes, but i like being alone most of the time. my dog's name is Alva and my cat's name is Schrodinger!

Attached: 1447525158936.jpg (922x940, 109K)

Anything I guess, it's up to you. It's nice seeing other people draw

>Schrodinger
Is your cat male or female? This is urgent.

Whats the name of that anime ugu

Attached: zg5iAND.jpg (1631x1571, 70K)

Wasn't lewd talking
It's sin and you'll go to h*Ck if you do it

here's an old drawing i did a year ago back when i was a big DBZ fan... i know it's not great, but it's probably the best i ever did
both at the same time!
no just kidding! she's a girl
K-On!

Attached: dbztard.jpg (536x906, 243K)

Even loners need a special someone in their life, you shouldn't stop looking. They have nice names, especially your cat. Did you take your dog's name from somewhere or did you make it up?

>Even loners need a special someone in their life
Goddamn it user you reminded me

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 29K)

i think Alva means "elf" in old norse or something. i just thought it sounded nice and unique

Attached: 6N1zViZ.gif (500x278, 727K)

he is not a girl idiot, stop pretending you are interested you look stupid.

Senpai

youtu.be/ID_sbn6vCDo

It is certain that there's someone for you somewhere in this world. You will find that person someday if you never stop looking.
It does sound nice and unique but i liked your cat's name more for its origin, i hope it doesn't get involved in any weird experiment though. Since you wanted to talk about anything expect a few things, what about you? What do you have in mind?
Yes, and?

i've never seen the english dub before! thanks for sharing

Attached: k_on___yui_hirasawa_by_starshadowx2-d5aqhtl.jpg (1191x670, 128K)

>its the larping female
i remember the thread where you wanted people to talk to you like a girl. this is pretty pathetic. also
>HO9e
>HOe
coincidence?

i would never experiment on my cat! as for what's on my mind, not much at the moment. i'm just talking to you guys and listening to music
i'm not larping as anything, user!

Attached: gdfg.jpg (224x224, 10K)

That's a wonderful drawing, much better than anything I've ever done. Thank you for showing me

>no just kidding! she's a girl
Nice.
I have a birdo. He/She is pretty cute, except for when it gets a bit too curious and starts nipping at my skin.

thank you very much user-kun!
i've never had a bird. that sounds fun! what's its name?

Attached: 1516760841693.gif (500x500, 1.77M)

Come on, i'm sure you have something in mind if you try a bit. Why don't you let one thought out? It's not fair if you don't reciprocate. I'm sure there are other anons who think the same. It's ok even if you think it's something stupid.

well, i'm moving soon and i'm a little scared. i'm a NEET so it's something i've never experienced before and new things make me scared

Attached: f1e7eea3e0d5e1d2b4e6216f30fdee86_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

No problem, how long have you been drawing for?

I have my finals in a week and even after learning straight for a year and having good grades meanwhile, i don't feel like doing anything anymore. I'm just sitting at home all day doing fuck nothing. I'm normally not that mentally weak, but something is different right now and i don't know what. Additionally to say, these aren't my first finals, but my last

>It is certain that there's someone for you somewhere in this world. You will find that person someday if you never stop looking.
I've never looked because I don't know where to look for the type of person I want

Benoit.
It seemed like a pretty unique name at the time, and I love the little bastard so I feel like it fits.

i've been drawing off and on since i was a baby, but i quit last year because i got bored of it. i still draw once in a while but not daily like i used to
just think of all the good that will come when you're done! keep at it user
that's a cute name!

Attached: 111712130.jpg (400x499, 32K)

I felt the same when i was preparing to move to another place. It's actually a nice experience if you have never done it before and it feels like you can start new things because everything looks so new and different. Your fear will disappear very soon after you have moved, look at it in a different way, maybe new opportunities, new people, a new life. I don't really know much about you like the reason you're a NEET so i'm just speaking in general.
That goes for almost anyone. People think they know what they want in a person but most of the times they don't. It's important to always be ready though because if the chance presents itself and you are not then you could have lost a very important person. I'm talking from experience because i was a fucking mess. Maybe even without that reason the result would have been the same but at least i can say that i can look at anyone's eyes without feeling ashamed.

I've been drawing for not that long really, maybe a year? I think I've gotten pretty good at it, here's my proudly holding my latest drawing.
Getting really sick of you shitting up my thread and impersonating me fake-yui.

Attached: yui_drawing.png (1922x1072, 1.71M)

thanks for the encouraging words user! yeah i'm trying to be excited instead of scared. i'm sure it'll go just fine
no lewd please!

Attached: hirasawa-yui-3-kawaii-anime-35006432-731-1000.jpg (731x1000, 101K)

I want tto fucking ddie

Attached: 1525572911523.jpg (274x341, 19K)

Of course it's going to be fine. Do you have any expectations?

i'm sorry to hear that user! care to explain why? maybe we can help you
well i'm moving in with some friends and i'm worried i won't be able to carry my weight, like cleaning my room and tidying up and stuff

Attached: c5e440b38b0d091c6e1bacf6c14cb0eb.jpg (225x350, 35K)

That's understandable, a lot of people get bored of drawing. What other hobbies do you have

Don't worry user-kun, I'll help you. Do you want this quick and painless or slow and grueling?

Attached: yui_lifesaver.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

i collect yugioh cards and spend time on the internet and watch anime. that's about it!

Attached: Yui_Hirasawa.png (300x580, 104K)

Quickk and painless

Attached: 1525582937124.jpg (640x800, 83K)

Well i had a similar problem in another situation. Just don't try to make up excuses and even if you don't end up doing everything just pick up the habit of always doing something every day, maybe just ask one of your friends to slap you if you forget or don't want to do what you should be doing.

>Looking for work
>Scrape by with government payments every fortnight
>Payment came in and they took $70 for a debt I didn't know existed
>Have to spend about 4 hours sorting this shit out now
Probably going to sell my 3DS at EB just so I can get some groceries

yeah that sounds like a good idea. i'm trying to keep my room clean lately so i get in the habit of doing so for when i move

Attached: w64NA.gif (200x330, 143K)

that sounds rough, user! i hope things get better for you! i'm pretty broke myself so i know how you feel

Attached: !_MAD_Yui_K_On!_Gourmet_Race_001_0002.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Don't mumble its hard to hear what you say. I just barely heard you say slow and grueling, lucky you i was paying attention.

Attached: yui_searching.jpg (970x880, 114K)

yui-chan do you want a gf?

Attached: 1512737175140.png (428x480, 180K)

Even better, if you're planning ahead then i don't think you'll even have to worry about not being able to do your part.

it would be nice to have somebody to give me headpats now and then
thank you!

Attached: tumblr_p46tmrw6F71vzca51o2_250.png (250x250, 77K)

Do you just collect them or do you play with them too? I've gotten into them over the last year or so, I can't always buy them though because they get pretty expensive

i just collect them and occasionally play online. i'm too shy to play in real life

Attached: 1510762740339.jpg (554x508, 49K)

Why couldn't Yui-avatar lad choose an avatar from a better show
The only good parts of K-on were the "English of London" joke and the episode where they had to get a job and count cars

That's a very nice drawing user, I'm proud of you

I only play in real life with my siblings, I'm afraid of playing with anyone else honestly. Collecting them is fun too I really like the art on most of the cards

b-but i like k-on!...
yeah i play with my little sister sometimes too

Attached: 2afa14ad0bfa1ac8a3da948a0a7d900e--weight-sweet.jpg (474x888, 59K)

>another tranny larp thread
Remember to sage, filter, and move on.

i'm not a tranny though, user!

Attached: 8cv58t3.gif (500x511, 632K)

I bet OP does this thread because it gives him an erection

How old are you user? I'm the youngest in my family

i'm 21, what about you?

Attached: mMAo5BA.gif (500x270, 643K)

How do you use a trip?