Ask Stacy Anything

Go ahead, incels. Don't be shy.

Attached: juzhgtfr.jpg (1242x909, 177K)

tell me about Bane
why does he wear the mask?
originally

Has anyone reaIIy been far even as decided to use even go want to do Iook more Iike?

hey whats it like being a hipster? is it cool to always fit in?

need timestamped picture with Jow Forums written on it

How many negroes have you slept with ?

whose facebook or instagram did you steal that picture from, dude

Attached: 1479054635351.jpg (600x450, 66K)

Fuck out of here for feeding the troll "femanon" (it's certainly a man).

Now, for the question: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

Bane suffered some terrible wound in the past and this resulted in constant pain for Bane. From then on, the mask gives him anesthetic that soothes said pain. That's why he wears the mask.

Superficially, it's because it looks better if the villain is semi-mysterious and gets a Darth Vader type of voice, even when done badly. Something slightly inhuman.

Notice Staceys and Chads always only ever have retro video game consoles?

Its because the last time they played video games was when they were

Yes.

I don't always fit in. I worked hard to normalise and be "cool".

Why would you need that?

Not a single one. I'm not racist but I am not attracted to black men. None of my female friends are.

Myself. Trust no one, not even yourself.

It depends on the woman. It takes a good many licks for my part, and only from someone I feel highly comfortable with. Otherwise you could spend forever down there and no fireworks would show.

How much for a handie? And for a blowie?

What the hell? I literally meant how many licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop, not a question about cunnilingus! Damn THOTs, making everything about sex! I hereby banish you! THOT begone!

He asks for a timestamp to prove you are who you say you are.

Not entirely true. The reason why I have retro games is because these are the games I grew up with. I like them for nostalgia reasons. I also dislike modern consoles a lot and only play games on PC nowadays.

Last game I played was Dead Space 2, replaying it with cheats.

Hey Stacy I look like Chad, will you show me your bobs and vagene?

Which roommate will you get?

Attached: 63t05z.jpg (1600x1069, 324K)

Your eternal love, nothing short of that for my intimacy.

I don't believe you, obviously.

Whether he believes I am who I say I am is not my problem.

what are your turn offs?

I don't actually like Chad types. The hottest sexual experience I have had was with a very nerdy guy who had never been with a woman before. Everything was so intense to him, it turned me on like nothing else ever did. I loved feeling like a goddess in his eyes.

None, I don't want roommates.

Stupidity, rudeness, thoughtfulness, bad spelling, lack of curiosity, lack of integrity. Arrogance, fake confidence. There's a lot.

post boobs with timestamp (unless you are flat). i want to see milkers.

Attached: milkies.png (778x512, 45K)

post timestamp and tits whore

I don't post intimate pictures online for strangers.

I'm not a whore. Nobody pays me for sex.

Hey Stace, just got back from the gym. What do you want for dinner?

>thoughtfulness
why would you be turned on by a thoughtful person?

Attached: 65346546768567.png (680x521, 99K)

Yea but he was still a 'chad' nerd - taller than you, if not super attractive at least average or above average, not fat or skinny, etc.
Basically, just a hot guy with glasses. He's still "chad".
You're turned off by thoughtfulness? The fuck?

timestamp the SNES controllers and that shirt or this is fake and sage

>*turned off

Attached: 564376765483.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>I'm not a whore. Nobody pays me for sex.
kek

Attached: 1525825493909.jpg (400x400, 16K)

ta-da it's not actually a biological female

Is Stacy a derogitary term for you?

What about Chad?

>Stace
Dropped. I don't date Chads. They're too dumb in most cases.

Because a thoughtful person can take care of someone else. I love that, when someone thinks about me, my well-being, as much as I think about theirs. It's pure love and makes life amazing. Knowing my needs are covered by a caring person is something I crave.

>Your eternal love, nothing short of that for my intimacy.
Go larp somewhere else. That's not even intimacy for the common Stacy, just "conversation" with Chads.

>I don't post intimate pictures online for strangers.

That's a pretty neat way of saying "please don't reply to my thread". If you know what Jow Forums is then you know about that particular unspoken rule.

>Yea but he was still a 'chad' nerd - taller than you, if not super attractive at least average or above average, not fat or skinny, etc.
>Basically, just a hot guy with glasses. He's still "chad".

Except that's wrong. He was slightly shorter than me, and very skinny. He had thick glasses and had average looks. I was interested in him because he was different and humble. And he was intelligent. He knew lots of things and if I asked him questions, he always made a conscious effort to give me an interesting answer. We became friends easily, he loved everything I did for him. He was no Chad.

tits or gtfo (see graphic for further info)

Attached: titspontificate.png (1254x261, 78K)

I don't mind if you think this is fake.

I meant thoughtlessness. My bad.

How do I tell my friends that you just want to be alone sometimes, as smoothly as possible?
>t. normalfag

Attached: ahh.png (657x527, 21K)

why post on r9k? like are you looking for our affirmation?

>I don't always fit in. I worked hard to normalise and be "cool".

Attached: hah.png (224x225, 5K)

I'm a therapist for children. That's how I make a living. Intimacy is too important for me to spoil with business and crass things like that.

>still no timestamp
>autistic nerds still replying
Report & sage 2bh

is that some yugioh cards on the ground??

DAMN IT, THE OWL NEEDS AN ANSWER! I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT WHAT PLEASES YOU SEXUALLY!

Why do we need to ask your questions like you're some sort of other worldly being? Can't you just say hi, prove you are what you say you are and chat with us? It makes me think you believe you're better than us somehow.

I for one won't put you on a pedestal you haven't earned.

Attached: 1523734518407.jpg (680x680, 66K)

Yes, both are, in that they simplify complicated human beings to the point where it's ridiculous. It also encourages "robots" to have far too simplified views on life and other people. No good comes of it.

I'm using it ironically because that's how you would define me if you saw me in real life.

>your eternal love
I have that

Attached: e9c.jpg (600x576, 34K)

>stacy gave me 2 (you)'s in one post
heh, looks like im a chad now, later virgins

Attached: 1525730706208.png (3000x3000, 945K)

>That's a pretty neat way of saying "please don't reply to my thread". If you know what Jow Forums is then you know about that particular unspoken rule.

As evidenced by the fact that nobody is replying to my thread, right?

why did you post? are you looking for affirmation? or just want to observe robots like zoo animals?

Boy I sure do love sucking nigger penis

because "it" is too stupid to have conversations, it can only answer questions, can't give insight.
you see people do the same shit on Livestream.
they sit there and beg you to ask them questions.

there's nothing between their ears.

Timestamp your naked body first and we'll see.

how much do you charge, or do you put it out for free?

will you put a sharpie in pooper for a whole bitcoin?

Attached: tv78z9jk.jpg (261x193, 6K)

Explain introversion as a way of being that makes it taxing on you to do social interaction and thus forces you to take a time out every now and then. Compare it to an effort, even if you like people, and any effort needs a break every now and then. Insist on the fact that it's nothing personal. Social stimulation can be very stressful to some of us.

No motherfucker you are not fucking paying somebody 9000 fucking dollars for a picture you piece of shit
Fucking die

what are your minimum requirements for a bf? give both looks, personality and status

Attached: 1517338510404.gif (300x169, 1.86M)

Like you said to that other user, i don't believe you obviously.

Would you still do it if I were a man?

I'm trying to help. It may save lives, apparently.

You can laugh. But it's true, all of it.

where do you live, and when will you be home

I believe I am better than you, yes. That's why I give you a chance to learn from me. This may not please you, but I am more socially successful than you are and I can give you an understanding of what you're doing wrong. I'm sorry if this sounds arrogant but I don't have time to fuck around.

Made me kek for real. Humor is a great plus to have, never lose that.

I'm here to help.

This isn't me. I'll now be using a trip.

That isn't true. I have several degrees and a wide array of interests. I said you guys could ask me questions to get some help in your lives and some positive female attention.

Wow nice try this is the real trip god you incels tick me off

If you get nudes from me, it'll be for free, because I love you. I don't sell anything. I'm not a whore, no matter how much you insist.

Looks, you only need not to look gross. I like men who work out and I dislike fatter guys, though. I like kind personalities, but true kindness, not doormats who try to pass weakness as kindness. Status doesn't really matter.

Roasties are not good at giving advice about roasties
They all say be kind and gentle and blah blah blah

You have yet to prove you are who you say you are. Surely you understand why this is important. You keep refusing to provide even a simple timestamp, so you seem like a pretty obvious fake.

This isn't me.

Neither is this.

You don't have to trust me. Not all women are the same. If a woman prefers you as an asshole, she may not be a good woman worthy of your love.

This isn't me piss off Jesus CHRIST All I'm trying to do is help out won't you imposters FUCK off

>I'm trying to help. It may save lives, apparently.
so, your doing gods work by showing the incels how the other half lives? good for you

How did you
How is the gameplay so smooth versus what we're actually seeing in the YouTube videos and stuff like that of gameplay in the sense that the kids at home are watching and they're saying "wow, ya know like this looks really smooth, this looks really easy"
How are you guys matching that same quality of game to call of duty 4 modern warfare?

If you want to prove which trip is real, prove who you are in the first place. Timestamp.

This is such a bad LARP Jesus fucking christ.
At least TRY to sound like a Stacy

You're the impostor. I'd never forget a period at the end of my sentence.

Pretty much.

For the love of all that exists in this shallow universe Time Stamp please

Attached: B12D8870-B6AD-48AD-A874-4CBE13A971EF.png (187x462, 78K)

The only reason this advice worked for you is because you're a female and therefore right off the bat more valuable than 90% of males just because of your sex. Then on top of that you can add the effort to improve yourself.
No matter what, the bottom 30% of males are worthless. Nowadays as women can work themselves to secure resources, it's going to increase to 50-60% of males being worthless just because they're male.
This is how it works in nature. This may not please you, but I can give you an understanding of what you're misunderstanding.

> prove you are what you say you are and chat with us?
manipulative way of asking for nudes. you were almost a chad, user

Umm why would I care about punctuation this isn't high school lmao you fucking virgins are pathetic you know that? I don't even know why I came here

How does that have anything to do with nudes? He never said anything about nudes in the post, he just asked that she proves who she is, like a timestamp or something

You don't type like her and you don't have her prose whatsoever. It's pathetic to LARP as another person itt especially the OP girl.

Try acting like a dumb bitch? I'm not one, so that's how it comes out. Not sorry for it.

>The only reason this advice worked for you is because you're a female and therefore right off the bat more valuable than 90% of males just because of your sex.
This shows you don't understand what life is like for women, especially attractive ones. "Valuable" is very different from "fuckable", and being fuckable won't make you valuable in most cases. Just fuckable. That means men will do things for you but solely to get inside you. That is not very nice to experience, and once you realise they don't care for anything else, it's just as bad as being rejected, possibly much worse because there was an attempt at fooling you over it. At least rejection is direct and honest.

>It may save lives, apparently
Lel who told you that?

Ryan obbviousIy

If writing in normal English is an effort for you, you're exactly the kind of dumb men I avoid IRL. If you think normal spelling is "high school", then damn, you'll never be with a woman like me.

thanks femanon, i wish my humor translated better irl, any tips for how to be more confident around women?

Attached: 1522795769257.jpg (400x400, 20K)

It's all over the news, the incels movement.

Tons of tips. For starters: don't care so much. As soon as a woman knows her opinion of you matters a lot, she gets pressured and feels like she has to take care of you like a child, which instantly puts you in a different category, and not one where she gets to be taken care of. Women first want a strong man who THEN gets to open up and be vulnerable, in that order. Women love to heal strong men, but you have to be strong first.

How could you not pick Frank?
Is anyone retarded enough to not pick Frank?

>Pretty much.
yea, I call bullshit.
i think you came here looking for something. you should think about what it is.

You idiots do know that op is a man, right?

>That means men will do things for you

Right - in other words, VALUABLE.

The fact that you don't like what you're valued for doesn't change the fact that valuing is going on.

>That is not very nice to experience

And when it stops, THAT will be oppression, too, amirite?

>Men just don't understand what middle-aged women feel like! It's like being invisible!!!!

This shows you don't understand what life is like in the animal kingdom.
I'm using the term "valuable" as in "your innate existence is worth more because you are a female". Females are biologically/innately more valuable than males, this is how it is in every animal species.
The minor annoyances you have due to your value do not outweigh the fact that you were BORN in a superior sexual class because of the nature of dimorphism in mammals and animals as a whole.
This is why society is always based around protecting women. This is why men have to sacrifice ourselves for women (there are no feminists on a sinking ship). This is why men have to compete and prove ourselves to women and women select their mates (this is how it works in all species - in fact, in some the female straight up eats the male after mating because he's no longer valuable beyond filling her belly).
As women continue to equalize and eventually outpace males, like they already are (women under 30 are more educated and make more than men) a larger percentage of males will be worthless.

you can't see how you're being patronizing, that means you aren't intelligent, just to let you know.

IKR, the amount of gullible orbiters in here is fucking pathetic

The 'incels movement' is just a handful of mentally ill people who do stupid shit. People like them have always been around and will always be around, it's just that now they're associating themselves with a completely unrelated group. Of course, the media doesn't give a damn and will report whatever falsified bullshit they have to if it gets them money.

>For starters: don't care so much.
that's the thing, i come across as the type of person who doesnt care at all, i try to avoid speaking to girls so they dont see how awkward i really am, they probably interpret that as me being a cold, uncaring asshole, where in reality i don't want to hurt anyone and i actually care about people

Attached: 1405138963540.jpg (645x773, 80K)

>As soon as a woman knows her opinion of you matters a lot, she gets pressured and feels like she has to take care of you like a child, which instantly puts you in a different category, and not one where she gets to be taken care of
So what you're saying is, women are selfish hypocrites who want to be coddled and taken care of but at the same time demand that they are equal to men but also at the same time are turned off by men who may want to shirk off our own traditional gender roles and be the one cared for?
Women are such hypocrites I can't fucking stand it. You demand that you not be held to your gender role but you still demand men live up to ours.

are you a man or a (man)?