I have the justification for being a ruthless killer. Why shouldn't I become one?

>sexually groomed and molested ages 5-8 by older male "friend" about 4 years older than me
>mom died 1 week after my 7th birthday
>dad became a negligent crackhead alcoholic
>missed 100+ days of elementary school
>bullied 5th through 12th grade
>sent to alternative school in 7th grade for making death threats in class (because I was being bullied and had to let it out)
>dad died when I was 17, I walked in on his lifeless body, picked him up like the 911 operator told me to and saw his head fling back as blood shot out of his nose, his body plopped like a ragdoll when i laid him on a flat surface, I felt his sternum crack under my hands when attempting CPR
>arrested for breaking into bookstore during psychotic episode
>still remember all the inmates in my pod taunting me because I wasn't in the right mind at the time
>stripped naked and made to lift my balls when put in my cell, made to wear a big green sleeveless smock because of "suicidal ideation"
>put in a cell where the "bed" is a hard plastic type material, welded to the floor, without blankets or pillows
>taken to a state mental hospital
>drugged, no therapists or counsellors in the mental hospital, one psychiatrist who spoke broken English
>tried to escape from institution
>threw heavy chair through window and ran, hopped over a guard rail, ran through a forest, made it to a street where guards tackled me, handcuffed me, and drove me in a van back to the mental hospital
>12 or more people were waiting for me, they grabbed me, took me to the isolation room, sat me in a chair, strapped me to it, and injected me with a sedative drug, where I was left for 3 hours
>one time in the hospital I passed out and all they did was check my blood pressure then said I'm done
>tried choking out a guard
>get tackled by about 6 people, once again drugged and left in isolation room
>eventually get let out
>the drug literally took away my thoughts, also made me go from 190 lbs to 250 lbs from March 24th to may 26th

Attached: 20171101_170200.jpg (260x348, 82K)

No offense user but it sounds like at least some of your problems were caused by you being a lunatic and trying to break out of a psychatric facility that you were put in to protect society and you from yourself.

And if you're going to do the whole killer thing, at least limit yourself to killing pedos, okay? 99% of the victims of mass killers are innocent.

If you're gonna be a serial killer can you start with me? I'll send you my address on discord if you want

go the batman way and kill those who deserve it. The only thing in question is, how do you find out, who deserves to die and who are you to judge?

Attached: 1484678050221.jpg (441x600, 37K)

The only people that did you wrong in that greentext was a prepubescent child and bullies. That's worth killing over?

sans the frequent getting locked up (i've only been so once and would rather kill than go back), and seeing not seeing my dad die (i did watch my mother be beat literally to death, and then be brought back by paramedics on-site), we're not so different, you and i
i was drugged frequently myself, so maybe that makes up for not seeing my dad die, lol
idfk
do whatever
you live, you die
there's a complicated bit in there in the middle, but you can get rid of that
idfk
show me yours, i'll show you mine, and all that
really, do whatever
i'm too tired for anything complex
really, do whatever
who cares
i don't
hell, make a game of it
we both know this is just what it is

Post pictures of your penis faggot.

You can either complain and cry about your life, or try to make it better. Yeah, you had it hard in the past, make future better. Find what makes you happy, a hobby. Turn it into work. Or become serial killer, whatever is up to you. Dont know you, dont care

No.

1. You're stupid enough to ask Jow Forums of all places about it
2. You're stupid enough to try and break out of a mental institution rather than fake mental stability
3. You make no mention of who you would target, leading me to believe you're not only disorganized but also could hurt people who don't deserve it

I'm sorry to hear you were molested, bullied and lost your parents, user, but it sounds like you are barely capable of taking care of yourself. Taking someone else's life should not be discussed lightly, and not at all by someone who would do so on a public imageboard after sharing a bunch of personal details.

Are you seeking mental health care?

Attached: tumblr_nxfeqxw3te1uo6p1co1_500.gif (462x350, 1.36M)

Yeah but do you have that /killer/ aesthetic?

>kill those who deserve it
Batman didnt kill, that would be more Dexter.
Serial killers never go after people who are similar to their "abusers".
Its always people weaker than them like children and the elderly.
Its a purely a power play for them, its never revenge.
The only special case was Wuornos

Thinking about going the Dexter route and being a forensic psychologist

>Batman didnt kill
some versions did
and one of them in which he did he literally fixed all of the worlds problems
i get what you're saying, but it happened

How about you don't be a product of your enironment and take action and control over your life.

>99% of the victims of mass killers are innocent.
This is what I don't get about serial killers. I mean, even if you don't give a shit about helping people, you're far less likely to be caught if you kill people society doesn't care about. Gacy was like that - the mistake he made was killing the son of a rich and influential family, but typically he'd seek out homeless people to murder.

>life is hard
>so I should make life miserable for everyone

okay kid

not them, but if you go through enough stupid shit you'd know that's not how that works
even if you know better, that's not how that works

The best revenge is living well. Isn't that how it goes? Anyway there's your answer op.

Psychotics usually have overblown egos and complexes and shit that lead them to desiring recognition and infamy. If they're killing people who nobody cares about, what's the point?

yep
life was shitty to you
lets make it interesting

You're right. I see my therapist tomorrow. We've worked on my past to the point I don't think about it daily anymore but I still have a kind of enraged indignation..

my thoughts, more or less

They typically do tho?
Its always societies lessers; prostitutes, homeless people, runaways, the elderly.
It only gets thorough investigation when they kill someone who isnt from a low socio-economic class

If youre gonna be a killer just make sure you kill the right people

We will show this world what happens when it creates monsters...

Attached: 28f9d141be9a5ba128c743dc3008700edab18363_hq.jpg (1024x768, 40K)

This is from the mental hospitals document on me

Attached: 20180509_140956.jpg (2576x1932, 1.41M)

Kill the police
I got a ticket the other day and it pissed me off

TL.TR

it's a paradox you fullfill what they wanted you to become, misery spreads misery

break the cycle, deny and realise it doesn't matter anyway...