Is there a way to become Muslim without giving up alcohol and pork?

Is there a way to become Muslim without giving up alcohol and pork?
I hate wh*tes and love oriental culture, want to put women in their place and murder people who disagree with me

Attached: 8c52cf62cb8b62c25d4ca14cebd7ac45.jpg (337x356, 25K)

Yes, just drink and eat pig when you're at home in private

You can't. Unless you were to start another sect of it or something, then you might be able to get away with it, but you'd have to start a mosque and all so it probably wouldn't be worth it.

weak bait

kys desu

You don't have to be a sand person user, just study the blade. You said you liked oriental culture didn't you?

You cant be muslim if youre white
Pretty sure theres a passage about white skin being haram or whatever

Become an eastern, oriental orthodox member?

The sand book says every non believer should be converted. I'm pretty sure you misunderstood something.

just become one and suffer the temporary consequences in the after life

Im pretty sure islam isnt meant to be black peoples secret clubhouse
Unless you mean the nation of islam

Jow Forums thread you fucking faggot.

Not even remotely true, Arabs hate black people and Islam had great impact on slave trade

My Muslim neighbor who moved in last year invited me over to her place, she had alcohol all over the counter and we drank and fornicated. Just like any other roastie.
She's got the prayer robes and has a husband back in Morocco too.
It's all bullshit.

The NOI is just a goof, they're not Muslim they're just LARPers. The entire "religion" is just centered around "fuck whitey."

People like Persians, Syrians, Egyptians, Turks, Moroccans, Albanians, Bosnians and the such can hardly be considered Muslim, they're Muslim in the same manner as we are Christian
Arabs are the only Muslims that care about Islam, and only because it is their creation

bible tells men to keep their women in check too but western men ignore it
also a redpill inbound

Attached: 1523390397114.png (640x4687, 1.18M)

Also I know a fuckton of Gulf Arabs who move to the West and become as religiously uninterested as the rest

Syrians, Egyptians, and Moroccans are Arabs retard

This is the most retarded post I've read aII day.

Quit being haram, inshallah !

>Is there a way to become Muslim without giving up alcohol and pork?
You could do that, but you have to acknowledge that you are sinning. Its better to be a sinful Muslim than to not be a Muslim at all

>want to put women in their place
Religious women know their place, and they like it. Just stay away from roasties (90% of non-muslim women and 10% of Muslim women), and you will be fine

>murder people who disagree with me
No need for that. Liberals already shill for us. Leave the chimping out to autistic white kids who shoot up schools

You can sin and still be a Muslim tho

Islam is for white people

>You cant be muslim if youre white
false

Attached: qt niqabi.jpg (333x333, 20K)

>what are Bosniaks

Slavery is not based on race in Islam. We enslaved a lot of white christians too. The african slave trade was black Muslims enslaving black non-Muslims

Non-religious Muslims are roasties. Super religious ones are not.

They are not actual Arabs

They just speak Arabic

Attached: dana fakhoury.jpg (200x200, 10K)

>slavs
>white
oregnanos

Attached: asians are white.jpg (2139x1622, 326K)

>They are not actual Arabs
Oh get lost with your made up identities.
>hurr I'm phoenician

They are not real Arabs tho

Only those native to the Arabian Peninsula are.

I really want a qt REAL arab wife, from kuwait preferably

Attached: K1erOVW5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

They're musta'ribuun from a long time ago. And Arabs mixed with native population anyway. Stop spouting divide and conquer propaganda.

>not only are mongoloids white, but aryan and caucasian are separate
Lmao what a crazy ass gook.

>musta'ribuun
They are arab by tongue but ajam by blood

Syrians and Shamis in general are basically jews. They are really pretty but I want an arab wife, not a jewish wife

Attached: lebanese qt.jpg (600x450, 58K)

Except Arabs moved everywhere and mixed with the native population as I said. Stop LARPing.

How can you have sex with your jewish (ie not real Arab) wife with the knowledge that you are not doing it with a REAL arab woman?

Attached: average iraqi woman.jpg (500x753, 90K)