How do I troll people in real life? Bonus points if I get away with it

How do I troll people in real life? Bonus points if I get away with it

Attached: 1524943818819.jpg (454x453, 57K)

The key is to always keep cool. Never show extreme emotion. This always triggers people if they disagree with what you're saying or doing.

You have to be alpha for IRL trolling.

Go to college; get a good job; and excel at your job.
pretending to be a normie may not seem like a laugh but seeing everyone consider you as being normal when you're clearly a troll to you will make life funny.

Become their employer.

become a police officer.

I need more ideas that don't involve getting a life

Attached: 1525630055569.png (804x743, 22K)

I asked my friend if his girl has ever been raped and he got assmad

Do subtle shit that annoys people. Never intend to troll, you must live the troll life, ascend to the troll plane.

Attached: monk pepe.jpg (383x487, 24K)

give examples pls, master

Read a book called "Leviticus" and "Titus" in a public gathering while giving the people that you're a zealot. That'll shortcircuit their shoes!

Vandalize toilets.

Ignore them. Normies get irrationally MAD when you dont acknowledge their existence.

Say nigger to niggers face in public places.
If they get pissed off, start swinging first with everything you got.
After you dominated the brown invader, stand in front of them, do the roman salute, shout "white supremacy", turn around and leave before cops show up
You are welcome

Kek
Originialilo

1. remain calm in heated discussions, state your point and wait, keep saying "I understand" but argue contrary to every point they make
2. Get unusually close to people you don't know
3. Intimate contact with strangers: pat on the back, long handshakes, hugs (not sexual assault of course)
4. pace back and forth while someone talks to you, if they bring it up just say it helps you think or something
5. Walk around with complete lack of spatial awareness, apologize profusely as you continuously plow into people
6. Use annoying ticks to provoke annoyed responses (smacking lips, sniffing, humming while people talk) Deny doing it on purpose, say sorry
7. Act super awkward to make others feel awkward, then ask if they are uncomfortable

Attached: mel and pep smokin.jpg (458x390, 48K)

Walk around buildings with a Vaseline container and rub it on all the door handles.

Attached: NoSeal-VSL-7p5oz-Original_tcm2858-779293.png (255x341, 94K)

cont
8. talk on speaker phone in public, quiet areas preferred
9. Loudly point out when you agree and disagree with people in mundane discussions
10. Prolong discussion when people want to leave
11. Tell people you have to leave when they want to talk for a long time

Attached: smokeweedfam.png (420x420, 165K)

based original frogposter

>PEPE!
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

Attached: 1520568093687.gif (250x263, 213K)

Write trololololo on the whiteboard.
When the teacher asks who did this, make a troll face and say "problem?".

This, also use a permanent marker and watch the futile attempts at removal.

drive 5 mph under the posted speed limit in the left lane during rush hour traffic. you might literally get shot to death but you will cause MILES of traffic.